Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

06kfx440

Lost trails is in Dunmore PA?

Come on out and ride with us. April 26th to the 28th. Myself and a few friend will be camping and riding.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sounds like fun! Where are you located? Might help to post that info 😋

Lost trails is in dunmore p.a. I'm from N.Y. they have a website for the grounds or just check out YouTube videos. They have some good stuff out there and looks like a blast.

• Like 2

I work a screwy 12 hr schedule, but I am off that weekend. I could join up on any of the days.

Have you ridden there before or need a guide? I ride there a lot because its close to home.

Mike

• Like 1

Never ridden there. Going to load up the trailer and head up for that weekend. It would be good if someone was there that is familiar  with the place as well  as another member to top it off. @06kfx440 and myself have been trying to plan something for a while now and this place seems to be close enough.  

• Like 1

Ima ask and see- would love to come out..maybe if I get this polaris 335 and fix it up me and my dad could come...

I'm booked at the camp site and my waiver is signed for the trails. Like Frank stated, we have been planning for a while. If we get enough people we get a discount.

so if I were to come, do I need to make arrangements before hand or is everything done on-site?

I was recommended to fill out the waiver form and bring it on our first day. Your parent has to fill it out for you. Your what? 16? I could be wrong.

I'll have just turned 16 a couple days before haha.  Yea I knew that there was probably gonna be a sign-your-life-away form to cover their butts..  anything else?  how much is it?

Everything else is as follows. And maybe Mike can verify. Quads must have adequate mufflers. Nothing crazy loud but a performance exhaust would be fine. Helmets and goggles and boots is a must. Any other protection is as you see fit. Take out what you bring in because who wants to ride with trash on the ground. And simply respect the land. It's not ours and who wants to be banned from a place then ruin it for everyone else.

gotcha.  I would have to get another helmet for my dad and neither of us has goggles or boots lol  so how many are planning on going so far?

I have 4. I have an extra large helmet for you dad if he wants to borrow it. I have another large too

thanks, but I was planning on buying another helmet at some point- might as well now!  also I went to the website and just looked over everything to see what it was all about..  ok if I was wearing sunglasses instead of goggles?  (these would be safety-sunglasses)  I'm interested in coming- will see what our schedule is like..

If you are camping then check out Mt Pocono Camp Grounds. They have a link on lost trails website. It's like 45 a night.

• Like 1

not bad.  so what are you guys doing for overnight? that campground...?  I know there are others the website gave..

Yeah. I'm staying 3 days.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 06kfx440 said:

Everything else is as follows. And maybe Mike can verify. Quads must have adequate mufflers. Nothing crazy loud but a performance exhaust would be fine. Helmets and goggles and boots is a must. Any other protection is as you see fit. Take out what you bring in because who wants to ride with trash on the ground. And simply respect the land. It's not ours and who wants to be banned from a place then ruin it for everyone else.

Correct, registration and insurance is suggested but not required to ride at Lost Trails. They usually have trash cans in the parking lot and during the summer have a a stand to get food. There are several local places that will deliver food to the trail head.

I forgot one thing, those dates are the same dates as the Snow Shoe Rails to Trails spaghetti dinner ride which we are planning to attend, so I won't be at Lost Trails that weekend.

Mike

My dad wants to know all the details about what campground to register at and all the other goodies in how this works...  We'll probably be there IF another event doesnt happen- all up in the air right now..

Well. Your first step is to go onto www.ridelosttrails.com
Then go into the lodging section. They have the campground info there.

Any other info you need just ask us

worth it for atvs...haha  I was wondering which campground you guys were planning on staying at..?