Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Do you race? Or just ride for fun?

:policeman:SORRY, didn't know I had to have a hatchet wound to talk to peole! If it was an issue with anyone other than you, someone would have said something. Some one like admin or maybe a mod.

Most people look at the most recent post column on the right side of the forum page and click those. I don't pay attention to what catagory it is in.

:policeman:SORRY, didn't know I had to have a hatchet wound to talk to peole! If it was an issue with anyone other than you, someone would have said something. Some one like admin or maybe a mod.

Most people look at the most recent post column on the right side of the forum page and click those. I don't pay attention to what catagory it is in.

:laugh:

hatchet wound!

:laugh:

She Rides! This area is dedicated to our female atv members. Exclusively for women atv riders.

Hi everyone... This forum is meant for ladies to not feel intimidated by male riders, it is ok for you to post here, but lets not get upset with the ladies for pointing out the obvious. And could we please stay on topic...(I know, I even went off a bit) Do you race or ride for fun?! LOL

umm excuse me for pointing out the obvious.....and I don't think that insulting people is the way to resolve issues. I don't like to be considered a "hatchet wound". I'm a girl who rides and races and I'm very proud of that.

If you were a girl who rode/raced you would understand why it's important for us to have our own forum.......maybe you should re-read what you wrote then put yourself in a girl's position and think about how it feels. We're put down enough out there riding, we don't need it on here too.

And I do know what you're talking about, because I usually post off of that...next time I post something in She Rides....I'll make sure to put LADIES ONLY in the title.

:aargh::frown:

If you were a girl who rode/raced you would understand why it's important for us to have our own forum.......maybe you should re-read what you wrote then put yourself in a girl's position and think about how it feels. We're put down enough out there riding, we don't need it on here too.

I have only been to a handfull of hairscramble races and the ones that I went to I took my daughter for her to race in....at the three that she raced in last year she was the only female in her group and I never witnessed her being treated any differently than the boys.....just wondering how females are treated different out there riding....most guys that I know of will go out of their way to help out a female while riding a dirtbike or quad.

Point proven. I never have nor has anyone I ride with ever put down a female for trying to ride.

Wheeler, this is your quote. "PINK is awesome...anddddd if you ever get stuck when you're riding, you don't have to do like anything...people see the pink and come running to help ya!!!!!"

So which is it, do they treat you bad cuz you're a girl or do they give you extra help cuz you're a girl? I really don't see any guy out there giving a girl crap because she rides or races.

I ride mainly for fun.Mostly trails and woods riding.I like to race my buddies that ride a bigger quad;just to see if I can keep up or sometimes beat 'em.I think women riders are cool.I'd love to be able to share my interest in riding atv's and hotrodding cars/trucks with my significant other.I'd like more info about how to get into either hairscrambles and/or GNCC...

you get both. some guys, like my husband and most of you on here, like to see girls riding.

other jerks, like some of my husband's friends say I shouldn't be out there. I shouldn't do what I do. It's really a mix.....and it hurts when someone tells you you shouldn't do what you do just because you're a girl.

and hey, wasn't trying to fight with anyone. and people's words can be taken differently over the computer, because we don't hear a tone of voice or anything, we just read words...so what i thought might have been offensive, really was just a joke and I didn't know that because I'm only reading what ya'll are writing. And i don't think sherides has a moderator anymore, adn i was just trying to remind you guys of where you were talking. Just like people do when you get off topic.

Which is exactly what all of this is. Off topic.

So anyways. I have a race tomorrow. And it's going to be a muddy sloppy mess. But I'm excited. And I'll roost anyone who puts me down:aargh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I ride mainly for fun.Mostly trails and woods riding.I like to race my buddies that ride a bigger quad;just to see if I can keep up or sometimes beat 'em.I think women riders are cool.I'd love to be able to share my interest in riding atv's and hotrodding cars/trucks with my significant other.I'd like more info about how to get into either hairscrambles and/or GNCC...

check out:

MSHSS, Inc. Cross Country Motorsports Racing

That's the harescrambles series we run down here...and I know they run a race in IN..They might be running one this summer:yes:

and hey, wasn't trying to fight with anyone. and people's words can be taken differently over the computer, because we don't hear a tone of voice or anything, we just read words...so what i thought might have been offensive, really was just a joke and I didn't know that because I'm only reading what ya'll are writing. And i don't think sherides has a moderator anymore, adn i was just trying to remind you guys of where you were talking. Just like people do when you get off topic.

Which is exactly what all of this is. Off topic.

So anyways. I have a race tomorrow. And it's going to be a muddy sloppy mess. But I'm excited. And I'll roost anyone who puts me down:aargh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

good luck Wheeler!

She Rides! Does have a Moderator... Me! And I did respond to the off-topic and unacceptable slang... Lets all go back to being friends now everyone!

heyyy i thought the foxchick, or whatever her name was the mod of this forum...or atleast I thought thats what MYWIFEKNOWSEVERYTHING told me a while ago....I'm sorry NEWAC!!

Truce everyone!!!

:partyc::grouphugc::cheers2c::cheer::ola:

She WAS.....She is Responsible for you even having this Forum....However,,,,She hasnt been around in a Very long time....Now NEWACRIDER is your Leader:huh:

you get both. some guys, like my husband and most of you on here, like to see girls riding.

other jerks, like some of my husband's friends say I shouldn't be out there. I shouldn't do what I do. It's really a mix.....and it hurts when someone tells you you shouldn't do what you do just because you're a girl.

Just out of curiosity are these jerks riders or just friends that don't ride. In the last four years that I have been riding on trails and mx tracks I have yet to see anyone not willing to help someone out wether they are a male or female.

That's how the riders are here in Colorado. I don't know how many CO2 canisters I've used on other peoples bikes. Have given cans of fix a flat out. Bottles of water, what ever they may need. I have only come across one prick on the trails. A guy ran me off the trail into a tree. My dad caught up to him and put a whooping on that guy like you wouldn't believe. My dad threw him on the ground by the face mask of his helmet. Just swung him around, didn't hit him but the full grown man said he was sorry with tears rolling down his face. He was SCARED.

uh well one dude yesterday in the race wouldn't help me. it was the last lap....we were probably the last two in the woods. i don't know what happened to him (my nerf bars busted and kept getting me stuck everywhere) but he was like i'm not helping you and rode on...then i laughed when he was about 100 feet ahead of me stuck.

karma's a biotch.

but...then at an mx race, i rode to the line w/one of the other girl riders and an older dude, about 45ish I'd say looked at us and said, what is this? invasion of the girls? shouldn't you be home? we were like, no, we'd rather smoke your as* out there on the track then make dinner.

but mostly everyone's cool...it just hurts when we get reactions like that.

Yep that counts Stoopidbot. :goofy: On the last little bit of the topic. I think it is very sexy to see a woman who rides and or races. I think my wife looks very hot riding. Also women driving a nice 4x4 look very sexy to me too. I guess it is just the redneck country boy coming out in me. :smilielol5c: