Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: Stolen 06 Honda trx450r

Came all the way from Pittsburgh pa to sell it. We was needed the cash to catch up on bills. When we got to the location in a shopping center by a giant eagle he was there he help my husband take it off the truck . When it came down to handing cash over he did but it was fake. My husband tried to stop him from taken off but it was too late no one freaking help they just watch not one single person did a thing. N the cops they r limited cause they can’t case which is bull shit ; please if anyone seen our quad please let me know

The post Stolen 06 Honda trx450r appeared first on Stolen 911.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By natche
      Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away. 
      I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority.
      i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon. 
      thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.

• By EpicPanda Exhibits
      So i purchased a quad runs and drives good but when the quad is off and i try push it the wheels lock up and rotate the engine (its automatic) so i purchased new clutch and still same issue but when i take clutch off and push the quad it turns freely when i install clutch and push quad it rotates the engine as if it was in gear but its automatic... heres a video i found example what exactly my new and old clutch does. and heres link to new part i bought https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-Tooth-Automatic-Clutch-w-Cap-for-50cc-70-90-110cc-125cc-ATV-Quad-Dirt-Bike/192705885823?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648 any help would be appreciated

• By 4tracker
      Don't ride alone, not safe, get with me and i'll ride/camp with you, preferably over 50 to have more in common. Been riding/camping up north Michigan, since 86 with kids and friends, and presently my best trail buddies, live in Ohio, and Indiana, and they also love our northern trails/campgrounds/towns/diners, pubs, lakes, fresh air! AND SAND....hundreds of miles of this clean golden, Michigan gift!
      Season is on us once again, get with me soon , and lets ride! 
      Thanks, Steve

• By Chris Davis
      I just got a 2003 arctic cat 400 and I'm having a time finding where the cdi box plug is located. Guy said he took it off and forgot where it was located. Made no sense to me but hey what do I know. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Daniel Donnelly
      Hi all could any of you good people help me with the VIN location on my daughter LTA 50 quadsport? There dose not seem to be much info about on these great little machines. Any help would be great thanks. 
      Dan ☺