Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Mudrecon

1995 Suzuki 300 King Quad mufflers who got what?

as the topic says I'm interested in brands of mufflers ur using. I want a quiet (drive up on moose quiet) but performance type. Whos got what? Mines seen better days

I have the ATV Silencer which works pretty well

Custom by Campbell, outstanding roadside chili and when you're done you can use the can LOL. Seriously though I'm looking for a muffler as well so I'm interested in following this post closely

IMG_20190521_144815.jpg

• Haha 1

That is exactly what I'm going to do to my muffler. Will look good flat black. Good idea.

29 minutes ago, caperwing said:

That is exactly what I'm going to do to my muffler. Will look good flat black. Good idea.

it's quite snug on there but going to tack it with the mig. Drilled some concentric holes and it sounds nice

well here it is. I tacked it in 4 places and a quick paint job. Sounds great :)

resonator.jpg

How is it running with it on? thinking back pressure. Rain finally stopped here so going to do mine today.

Runs good if there's a back pressure problem drill another hole very quiet now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gunny
      Haven't posted anything in a while, but I do have a couple long video's you might enjoy ... I'll post the newest one now, and the other one later ...
      So ... Took a ride to an area I haven't been too in about 10 yrs. Don't remember it being as rocky as it was, and the parts I remember being really bad, although still bad, weren't as bad as my memory remembered ??
      We did 18.4 miles in 7 hrs and averaged 3.3 mph :drivingc: ... Man, What A GREAT DAY !! :woot:
      And some of you are gonna hate me, since this video is 19 minutes ... but I promise, it's not boring at all !! :toetap05c:
      We had great weather, lots of challenges, saw lot of deer .... and not one other person all day long !! :coolgleamAc:
      Make sure you change the video quality to 1080p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :seeyac:
      01 Oct 2013 - Taylors Fork Ride - YouTube
    • By Gunny
      Yup, another tracking video ... ... I know most of you are looking forward to mud, however, I Love Snow. What can I say ...    So, here's a video from a couple weeks ago & I still have two more video's to post since right after that, my season ended ...    I hope you enjoy the video ...          ...
    • By Frank Angerano
      So I’m always looking around on different types of pages on atv’s and new mods etc. lately I’ve been seeing a lot of this radiator mount super high up on the front end.  Some have integrated the snorkel into it as well.  Personally I’m not a fan but wondering what’s everyone’s thoughts on the way it looks? 

• By Ajmboy
      QUADCRAZY has been around over 10 years now and there a lot of members that have come and gone. We had a PM message going so I decided to start a topic. If I miss anyone, please post. Anyone can post, even if you are not an old member, but please keep to the theme of updating us on what you are doing now, what's new, where you are hanging these days, etc.
      Some of the old timers: @SunLrider @CK1999_400ex @trailblazer_02 @hangingon @pete59edsel @fox300exchic @powermaddd400ex @Raptor8 @GREENIE @NEWACRIDER @atvredefined @lawny @jigolbeep @cheriah @Mudflap64 @pony @Lildaisygrl18 @Tagels @mikeexplorer @Lildaisygrl18 @Jonny450R @yokochrist @DeadAim @Bimmerdog @CRAZYKIWI @KnightHawk @Senator @mellowyellow @DJLime @Desert-Hawk @davefrombc @jeeptuff @kidatvs @kfx450r @hvy_chevy_one @Roody  @rappy97 @Gunny @ALLYRATT @PolarisRich  @Tim-ANC @jerod400ex @MIKEL5469 @swampcat07 @DirtDemon @quadmaniac @WillyPoP @marioweldinginc @BioWare @Sc0tt @wylde1 @nueymansiyami @oxidized_black @mywifeknowseverythin @BuckBilly @Ajmboy @Stoopidbot1 @DrtyGrlKristin @outlander560 @01 RAPPY 660 @joet82 @wheeler0801 @Sparrows @quadnut20
      Sorry if I missed anyone. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing. 😎
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By crochet homemade
      I have bought a 1996 suzuki king quad 300 and I have noticed that it smokes but I have put oil in it and plenty of gas had to fix shifter bc the nuts and bolts came out somewhere. I have had to replace the wire for the starter but now when I try to start it it wont idle at all and when it does run it smokes really bad like a whitish blue I guess, and it likes to stall a lot. So anybody can help me out please and thank you

10000000_310855426253462_714534016610467840_n.mp4
    • By Debbie Jim Mills
      Just picked up my new quad from dealership. Drove it onto truck felt for brush guard to touch front of bed. There isn't one.  Asked dealer. Says they don't come with one have to order it. They looked it up not available for at least 30 to 90 days. Winch mounting plate either. Been riding suzuki's since 1973. So i guess it will have to sit in garage till accessories are available. This is my fourth Suzuki ATV they all came with brush guards. Can't even imagine the damage you could get without it. 
    • By Edcl54
      Bought a 2019 king quad 500 AXi few weeks ago.  What are peoples feelings on the break in time and fees a dealer charges.  Not sure if i should do the break in service myself. Thanks
    • By Alex91
      I have a 92 suzuki king quad that seems to be getting way to much fuel in my spark plug hole as I took out plug cranked it over and covered myself in fuel I cleaned carb and fuel filter and fuel pump all seems fine any other ideas
    • By KQ300cy
      Hi all, new to the forum, looking forward to getting some help/advice on maintaining an 18 yr old atv!  So my King Quad 300, recently started running really rough (otherwise ok til this point) at anything more than idle.  After started, choke on/off, doesn't seem to matter, it shutters (Not sure how else to explain it) really bad when given throttle.  I can let the engine run for several minutes, but this never improves.  
      Fuel pump checks out ok, and I don't see any gas in the fuel pump vacuum line.  I am a novice on a carburetor, but I need to see what's going on, so after taking it apart, I have a question about this plastic part with an o-ring that is above the jet needle.  Appears as if someone rebuilt this carb, because it is extremely clean...so I am wondering if this plastic part looks to be typical for this carb...or not.  Thanks in advance for the help!