Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

scotty2hotty01

honda 350 4x4 starting problems only sometimes

i have a older honda 350 cc quad that seems to start and other days will not.spark seems to be gone and there when it does run.I checked newer coil odd a older yet Honda but no help and idea I going to find the serial number as forget the year but believe around 1995 to 1997 year besides that great quad but cant run it so great this way  and need it for chores around the acreage. Any help would be great. Ive check all fuses as well as the fusable ling which was fine until I screwed with it now need to buy another as have it wired not so safe.I handy but now have copd which takes away the brain power some.Any help would sure be appreciated 

Could be fuel or spark related. Have you cleaned the carb or has anyone messed with it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex91
      I have a 92 suzuki king quad that seems to be getting way to much fuel in my spark plug hole as I took out plug cranked it over and covered myself in fuel I cleaned carb and fuel filter and fuel pump all seems fine any other ideas
    • By Mudrecon
      as the topic says I'm interested in brands of mufflers ur using. I want a quiet (drive up on moose quiet) but performance type. Whos got what? Mines seen better days

• By FlyingJBIRD
      I've bought a used 2007 Polaris Phoenix 200... it's in pretty good shape... but after it starts, warms up, a few minutes of my son riding around yard it will die... it refuses to start back until the next day, then same thing again... I've seen this is a problem but haven't found any real answers... my son is driving me crazy to get him back riding... any help is greatly appreciated...
    • By Mudrecon
      Haven't got a service manual for this yet so I'm flying by the seat of my pants I made myself a shifter extension to go up by the gas tank took my foot shifter off to weld it and now when I put it back on I don't seem to be able to find neutral. Is there some asinine reason that you have to do something internally when you change or remove the foot shifter? It was a simple take off weld put back on and dog bite my pecker it's not working. I hope this is something simple I've done and that's something I need brain surgery for. Cheers fellas I know y'all will have the right answers
    • By Jerryd68
      Anyone have any thoughts on the early Quad Sports?  My very first ATV was a 1985 LT230S,  me and a buddy purchased them brand new in 1985, rode those little bikes till the wheels fell off,  I would like to find one to restore for nostalgic reasons and to teach my 14 yo son to ride.  Nice meeting you all!
  • Similar Tagged Content