Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

YamahaGrizzly

Brand New 2019 Yamaha Grizzly 700 takes on the MUD

Our new friend shows us what the brand new 2019 Yamaha grizzly 700 can do in the mud! He already started modding up his grizzly to help tackle the mud like never before! The 2019 yamaha grizzly really impressed me and I love the look of the 14" rims along with the 2" highlifer lift!

We got a few new sponsorship rolling in this year so make sure you keep a look out for that stuff!

• Like 1

That’s a great video, that place looks sick!! It looks like a power line trail? The new grizzly looks like a good machine. I see the only mods so far are tires and hand guards. It seems to pull through the mud pretty good.  Was that you that got swamped while filming on the side lines?

13 hours ago, Frank Angerano said:

That’s a great video, that place looks sick!! It looks like a power line trail? The new grizzly looks like a good machine. I see the only mods so far are tires and hand guards. It seems to pull through the mud pretty good.  Was that you that got swamped while filming on the side lines?

It’s actually a 2018 I made a mistake haha but still brand new! And yeah it’s a power line trail! That’s where we do most of our mudding anyway. He does have some new clutching we installed on the 18. And yes that was me that got swamped lol

YEAH BUDDY !!! ... That looked some GOOD TIMES Yamaha Grizzly Guy !!!  :jiggy:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.