Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Talk about fast...holy crap

huh? 0-62 in four seconds and a top speed of 108 is fast if you ask me...

:confused:

Means he changed the gearinb then. I've been on two 500 scramblers and they would not hit 108 without changing gearing.Hit 72 mph no problrm. I watched the video If that thing hit 108 mph , Then you could fly with a single fart.

huh? 0-62 in four seconds and a top speed of 108 is fast if you ask me...

:confused:

By the way its Km/h not MPH. 100 KMH is like 50 to 55 mph.Don that on a scrambler 50 ho with Cam , After market exshaust , and clutch kit. Got clocked by a local cop at 72 mph on pavement. It wound out to that to speed in a hurry.

have an 02 scrambler 400 2 stroke and a 03 scrambler 500 4 stroke and the 4 stroker has way more get up and go.. much quicker machine for sure.. not sure about top end on either being i have only had them both up to about 48 mph according to GPS

Great machines for sure. i couldnt even imagine doing over a 100 on a quad that is not set up with street tires.. Just doing close to 50 i could tell doing 75 would be tricky with trail tires on pavement.

Chris

I like doing long wheelies on pavement, it's scary thinkin about what would happen if you went backward at 70mph, but i can go much farther on pavement. I've topped my z400 out on the back two wheels several times on pavement, but then i look back and go "wow it's a good thing i didn't lose that wheelie.:err: