Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Thomas Giles

2017 Sportsman 570 SP EPS Problem

I have a 2017 Sportsman 570 SP with a power steering issue. Dealer tells me my machine is one that is not covered by recall and offers no help other than bring it in they will look at it. Any ideas?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Buell
      Hey guys, figure you guys would have some helpful direction or answers.
      So, 05 Sportsman 700 carb, new carb, fuel pump, new plugs, new air filter, new everything I can think of that is usually the running issues. Starts up fine, seems to run fine, but if under load, two people, or even one person, up a hill, or pulling a drag chain for the driveway, it starts to cut out and sputters and loses all power, until I back off on the throttle and just barely try to let itself catch itself and then I can take off again.
      I am going crazy trying to figure this thing out. Other than that, the quad runs great. Parents bought bran new, just used around the property, 5000 miles on it. Any ideas???
    • By ezduzit
      So my quad will start and run pull start, i installed new battery, solenoid, ignition. the problem is
      1 the starter will try but not start. the quad. 
      2 when running i cannot shut it down with either the switch or the ignition i shut it down by allowing the fuel to run out.
      3 no lights come on headlights or brake lights
      when i turn the ignition on my neutral light works as well as the reverse indicator.
      any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    • By Panupong Pradchaphet
      I have a 2018 Sportsman 450 HO and from time-to-time I hear what sounds like exhaust noise through the cowl near the gas tank.  Could it be an exhaust leak or am I hearing something vibrating?
    • By bren7176
      So honed out the cylinder and got most of it nice nice but left with this .. Might just have to have the things bored out now ..... some before and after..pics.
      1995 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 

have to have the things bored out now ..... some before and after..pics..

• Similar Tagged Content

• By dany desbiens
      Hello i have a Polaris 2003 sportsman 600 Polaris Sportsman OEM Gauge Speedo Speedometer Display Dash Cluster 3280425 the speedo is not working no 4*4 i can find nothing can i put a speedo 2004Speedometer Gauge Speedo
      3280431 04-08 Sportsman if it will work
    • By turner_clint77
      Just have a couple questions 
      first does anyone else have an issue with the right hand tie rods coming loose 
      second does anyone else’s power steering making a weird sound at times 
    • By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By marek porowski
      Hi, I got a check engine light and a diagnostic code 520194 2 and i know it has something to do with throttle voltage out of range
      I'd like to know if thats something that can be adjusted ? Or does anybody know what should i test  ?  I just bought this atv and I'm fixing it as its been in an accident. 
      I also changed throttle leaver as original one was broken and I noticed inside the 4x4 selector assembly there are 2 contacts but I'm not sure if they're suppose to make contact at idle. I found some info online but some are saying they're suppose to touch and some say they're not. I think id depends of the year of the machine but I'm not sure. I'd really appreciate any help that i can get with this
      Thanks