Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Asen_77

New Yamaha Rider from Bulgaria

Lets get out of schedule for a while and post additional video on Monday :). Of course nothing is more impotent than posting schedule, so next video will be as first planned in Thursday - third last part of this ride.

This is second part of our ride in 3 mountains - Plana, Vitosha and Verilla 😃

Part 3 - 115 km Total. Three mountain passed - Plana, Vitosha and Verilla. Amazing race in great sunny day, unfortunately sun come with dust, but it is what it is. Full map of our run at the end of video!

Next Thursday even longer ride on brand new trails in different mountain for the first time there with the Quad. Stara Planina mountain and this ride will be in 5 different parts :)

This video is a new trail up to one mobile operator Antenna.

Next video in Thursday is a first video of amazing ride to Stara Planina mountain in 5 different parts. This was amazing ride to new areas for the first time with Quad. Really great ride!

This is first part of several from our very good ride in Stara Planina mountain. Really great sunny weather and of course some dust, but most of the time trails was under green trees and providing amazing conditions and view. For the first time on that trails with the Quad, but definitely will return again soon :)

Next Monday on June 1-st I will upload part 2 - more new areas meeting other riders with Quad, UTV and Dirt bikes.

Part 2 of this very good ride. Continue on the trails under trees, great view and great weather :) . Meet some other group riders with UTV and Dirt bikes.

Part 3 of out Stara Planina mountain ride. This time we pass true Ogoya village and go up into mountain to area called “ wolf field “.

Our ride in Stara Planina mountain continues with this video. On the next video - last part from this ride will be up to hill "Murgash" 1682 m. and full map route of our incredible ride.

Last part of this amazing ride in “ Stara Planina “ Mountain. Very nice trails, some are harder that looks on the video, as always, but we made it to the top - “ Murgash “ hill - 1682 m.

This week video is another great ride with group and to welcome new rider - Krum with brand new Polaris Sportsman 1000 2020. Great machine. Wish him many save miles with a lot of joy and fun as this sport provides. Also one of our ride upgraded his Quad and now Yamaha Grizzly become can-am Renegade 850. We made one great power ride in one thigh trail, and also we explore new great wood trails. Enjoy this great video and of course I will be glad if you consider subscribe to my YouTube channel for support. Every week on Thursday uploading new video on schedule from our great rides.

This week ride is to Bulgarian Iskar Dam - biggest one in our country. This dam is 20 km long and its widest part is 5 km. It can withhold a maximum of 673 million cubic meters of water. Also in video there is few runs on fly start between can-am Renegade 850 and Yamaha Raptor 700R. Enjoy and please subscribe to my channel and hit the bell so you won’t miss any of my future videos ( every Thursday on schedule new video )

This week another run with the Group. Little stuck into mud, of course get out with help from friends :) . Sunday - Funday every time!

In this week video we get back to mountain Verilla and have another great ride with the Group. Another need of help from the mud, but this time Renegade hooked me up. Also we get to one really steep hill, climbed by Renegade and Maverick ( on the video never looked high as it is, but this one is really steep! )

New week, new ride, new joy and this week new rider in Group - Welcome brand new 2020 CF Moto 850. This ride is after really rainy week so will be muddy, but fun of ride never get worst with the mud.

In this week video we get back to Kokaliane Monastery called " Saint Arhangel Mihail ". This time with bigger part of the group, with some pictures inside of the Monastery garden. Another great ride in the muddy trails of " Plana Mountain ".

With the Group this week get back to mobile operator antenna up into the mountain, but this time we get there on a completely different trail. Another great ride with the Group on our lovely mountain trails.

In this video our ride continue to Pasarel village area. Next video we will get up to " Polovrak " hill on really tight trails and with amazing 360 degree view on the top.

Don’t miss next video! Subscribe to my YouTube channel and ring the bell so you will be from the first who will see my next videos every Thursday ;)