Quantcast

New Yamaha Rider from Bulgaria

Asen_77

https://www.youtube.com/c/YamahaRaptor700R

In this video our night ride bring us to the my home city Ring Road on the way home. It was amazing night ride with Raptor 700, KFX 700 and Renegade 1000. Make sure to check my channel on the link posted up and hit the Subscribe button, make sure to hit the Notification bell and of course will be great if you Like ,Comment and Share. Every Thursday on schedule I will upload new video from our amazing Ride adventures. Thanks in Advance for your support.

In this video will present the first time in Bulgaria - Segway Snarler AT6 on wood trails. Before you say that this are really slow rider, I will mention that actually this is first ATV for this riders and they are riding for the first time on such terrains. But machine are standing great on the trails.

This week video is from this summer, when I actually have some small problem with Raptor and have to be on the back seat of can-m Outlander 1000. Great machine! Make sure to check my channel and Subscribe. There is more than 160 videos. Also check my new section #Shorts. Awesome adventures riding Quads on wood trails with many friends. Thank you for support!

Awesome adventure starts on the trailer to gets us to new places for ride. This Adventure bring us to one of the highest peak of mountain in my country Bulgaria. Last sunny day of summer bring us awesome ride on amazing tracks. Hope you will enjoy that adventure and you will Subscribe to my channel for support and of course don’t forget to hit the Notification bell so you won’t miss any of my future upload. Thank you for support.

Amazing ride on the last day of summer with awesome weather and Hill that need to be conquered at 2016 m. altitude. Incredible views from the top of the mountain. Make sure to Subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to ring the Notification bell. Upload new video every week from our riding ATV adventures.

Our awesome adventure ends with this video and unfortunately on the rope at the end. Raptor loose all the electrics and need to be pulled home. Luckily problem was small and easily solved :). Thank you for support by Subscribing my channel. This support helps a lot to all creators at YouTube.

Every awesome weekend adventure ride should start with clean machine. So what is best to do at Friday night - getting ready for the weekend. In this video I made some small ride at night to get my Raptor clean. Make sure to subscribe to my channel. Uploading new video every Thursday on schedule. Thank you for support.

In video this week we have another ride on some new destination with two Segway Snarler AT6 that handles the trails great. Even with two people on the seat, Segway Snarler goes great and don’t have any problems with hard terrains. Make sure to Subscribe to my channel not to miss all future videos not only with Segway, but many different machines on our future awesome adventures ride. Thank you for Support. It means a lot for me and helps in my YouTube Journey!

In video this week we continue our ride with Group, with two brand new Segway Snarler AT6 quads. Segway are great on wood trails and get really stable on deep tracks. Make sure to Subscribe to my channel, so you  won’t miss all future videosThank you for Support. It means a lot for me and helps in my YouTube Journey!

Our last ride on wood trails for 2020 starts with this video. Awesome ride with 7 Quads - great group 2 - Raptor 700, 1 - KFX700, 1 - Renegade 1000, 1 - YFZ450, 1 - CFMoto 520L and 1 - Segway Snarler AT6. Let’s hope that after new year we could have a nice snow tracks for even more great rides. Make sure to subscribe for my channel. More rides and adventure will come in the future - always new video on Thursday on schedule!

12 hours ago, pikachu78 said:

Very cool videos you posted Asen_77!

Thank you pikachu. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel - that will help me in my YouTube journey. More videos will come in the future from our Quad Adventures. And especially for December I will post every day at least on #Short video on my channel.

Our Group Ride with 7 Quads continue on the way up to " Polovrak " hill at 1182 meter altitude. On the awesome trails with autumn leaves, hiding some not great surprises under them. See all in the video! Thanks to all that subscribed to my channel - every day in December is #Shorts video day. Don’t miss any of my video!

Every ride with friends get us to awesome places with great lunch and of course at the end of the ride we need to wash the Quads. Our amazing ride with 7 Quads ends here at this part 3. One more ride to present on my channel and after that will hope next presentation to be on snow. Always fun to ride on snow. Thank you for support of my channel!