Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ineedabrew

84 Honda TRX 200 Gas tank trim needed!!

Hello all,

I have brought an 84 TRX 200 back to life and unfortunately whomever dug into it first removed the two trim pieces that go around the gas tank.  I was thinking someone on the site may have an old parts bike with these pieces lying around.....  If so, drop me a message and we can make a deal.  I just want to complete the bike!

Thanks,

Jason

shroud.jpg

shroud 2.jpg

What’s your budget? Reason I’m asking I’ve taken a look on eBay and there’s quiet a few ranging from $25 to about $50 bucks. 

I know I saw those.  That's gonna be the only option I suppose.  Just seems like a lot of money for a couple small trim pieces........... Thought I'd see what was available on the site.  Thanks!

Unfortunately plastics are not cheap. Even the small ones. Considering the prices I’ve seen  it’s not a bad price range. Some people run the prices up and then it’s seems to follow with everyone else who’s selling so that price could go up.   

Roger that.... I guess I'll just bite the bullet!  Thanks for all the quick responses.  Great site.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradleyheathhays
      Damn, it took 30 years of driving to cause my first accident, and on Friday the damn 13th. Did a low speed rear end into the back of a lifted truck and got into it's trailer receiver. The only place it made contact with was at the very front center of the hood close to where it latches. Unfortunately the impact was enough that there's a longitudinal hump in the middle of the hood now, bowed 6 inches on each side above the quarter panels, which weren't involved at all thank God. Both my headlights are cracked at the top, but not because they got hit; I think it was because the hood and it's latch was pushed back during the collision possibly deforming the support structure, causing the to separate. The hood is lifted up about 3 inches above each headlight and when looking in at the support material just behind each headlight, one side shows cracks and the other cracks and about a 1/2 gap in the material. Can't tell but it may resemble fiberglass, not really sure? My best guess is that the whole front bumper is gonna have to come off and that entire front support piece be replaced. Any advice on how hard this can be? I do a lot of my own work but I really don't want to be getting into this especially with the weather getting so bad now.

When I go junkyard shopping for parts, what year Tauruses are compatible with my '02?
    • By Randel1
      I recently read an article about restoring or at least improving the looks of faded and discolored plastic body parts. In the article it suggested using a 50/50 mixture of boiled linseed oil and paint thinner. You mix it up and apply it with a brush or rag to rub it in and remove the oxidation. I curious to find out if anyone has had experience with doing this and what was their short/long term results of doing so. I would hate to try it and find out that a few weeks/months down the road my plastic body parts self destruct.   
    • By Ajmboy
      Here is the Polaris online parts catalog, looks like you need to register with then first. I haven't used it since I'm not a Polaris owner and don't need any parts right now...
      http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp
    • By Nick Brooks
      Working on a 2002 Quest 500 and the grommets in the tank are rock hard and leak.  Any tips on replacing without having to pull the tank, hands are too big to get to the bottom gromment which is the worst one.
    • By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Guythis448
      Looking for help on wiring up stock wiring harness specifically for a '88 Honda TRX 300 
      If anyone could drop a link or send me a PM it would be much appreciated 
    • By Wali
      I was riding my 400ex one day and when i shut it off to put it in the garage i tried to start it put again to drive it into the garge and it wouldnt start.I put a compression tester on it and its like 30 psi with out throttle and 0 psi WITH THROTTLE.
      when i put my finger over the hole it fell likes its pulling my finger in more then its pushing it out 

Has good spark.When i took it into the shop the said it had 1oz of oil in it and a tiny pit of metal shaving(TINY BIT LIKE 30 flakes)
      When i try to pull start (push start/roll start) it made a not normal sound  and wouldnt stay running.
      If my bottom end is blow why would it still turn over fine,
      Are my valves siezed or not working properly 
      or is my timing off causeing valves to not open in correct order with fire 
      PLEASE HELP all help is appreciated 
    • By Trenton
      Hello. I am a new member as of today. I had a quick question to ask. I recently was driving mt HONDA RANCHER 2004 GPSscape 400 and my display stopped working. I was driving the atv and all of a sudden the speedometer and the service lights went out. Also the lights stopped working. I am still able to shift gears, change from 2wd to 4wd, and can still select if I want EPS or Auto. I have checked my fuse box and have changed a few of them around. It did not change anything. I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what had happend. Thank you for your time- Trenton 
    • By Connor Tuftin
      I have a 1988 300 Honda FourTrax, All wheel drive.
      My brother and I were fixing up this quad. We put a brand new battery and fuses in and it was running fine until we put the quad into reverse. As soon as it was put into reverse all of the electrical cut out and power wasn't making it to the head unit anymore and both of the brand new fuses popped. We figured there might have been a short from the starter or solenoids, but they are all working properly. At this point we don't know where to start looking for where the short could be. I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same issue or knows of similar issues that could cause these electrical shorts?
    • By Dhenness
      Can someone tell me if the wheel cylinders  for the 1986 Honda Fourtrax TRX200 match other years and models?  I can't find a 1986 wheel cylinder rebuild kit on the internet.  I see a TRX250 and wondered if it was a match.  Which models use the same caliper?