Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Just about 2-3 days ago my Can-am Rally wont start. I didn't run it though any water or mud. The power goes on but once i press the start button all i hear is a clank:aargh:. I checked the battery and it is fine. If anyone has any idea about wat to check please tell me.

You could always get a voltage meter and start at the battery and work your way through the electrical system and see where it stops. Time consuming but it will pin point your problem.

I don't think it will be the spark plug. The motor is not turning at all correct? It would have to be something in the starter or a relay somewhere.

Sounds to me like you may have a bad starter or a connection problem at the starter. You can try tapping the starter a few times with a small hammer to see if get a reaction. Similar to a car starter, you may have worn brushes or a low spot the starter has stoped on.

Also check the fuses. My Ozark done the same thing. There is a solinoid that clicks like a bad starter if I blow a fuse.

i tried it, it was good i saw a little improvement but nothing. The fuse was fine also. So im going to take it to the dealer and get it fixed. thanks for the input.