Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

What do you do during the day????

Well the last few days i've been home sick, BUTTTT on a normal day, I am a licensed veterinary technician and have a new york state professional license. I work at an all cat hospital called (ironically) Just Cats Veterinary Clinic. I specialize in feline veterinary dentistry. :yes: Its a dirty job but someones got to take care of the kittys

Well the last few days i've been home sick, BUTTTT on a normal day, I am a licensed veterinary technician and have a new york state professional license. I work at an all cat hospital called (ironically) Just Cats Veterinary Clinic. I specialize in feline veterinary dentistry. :yes: Its a dirty job but someones got to take care of the kittys

that's awesome!!!! :yes::yes:

Hey one of our cats needs some dental work...Hook it up!

I drive a 26' flat bed truck for a flooring company that likes to put WAY too much weight on it. It pay the bills. I really like driving but I think I need to find a company that cares about my safety.

I think you should find a new company too, one that lets you drive a truck with a SEATBELT!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: I don't want my baby to leave me!

awwww BOT! You need to get a seatbelt!!!!!

Well, tomorrow's my last day of work down here in TN....right now I am a Property Manager for an apartment complex....but Monday we make the long move to NY and I'll be a secretary/QC person for a road construction company....

So day's down here I've been able to play on here...but it'll be mostly nights in Ny that I'll be on...

ME TOO! I pray every morning to God as I'm on my way to work for the life I have...it may not be the best life, I may not make a bazillion dollars...I may not get to ride my quad as much as I'd like, but I have the most amazing relationship with the man of my dreams, and I have a doggie who loves me unconditonally..

I'm thankful that I get to wake each morning and not be homeless, starving, and jobless....

ME TOO! I pray every morning to God as I'm on my way to work for the life I have...it may not be the best life, I may not make a bazillion dollars...I may not get to ride my quad as much as I'd like, but I have the most amazing relationship with the man of my dreams, and I have a doggie who loves me unconditonally..

I'm thankful that I get to wake each morning and not be homeless, starving, and jobless....

Gives you a warm fuzzy feelin' thinking about it. Or is just me who thinks that.

I work from home for my Hubby's business. (If he knew how much time I am on here :huh: lol) ... so I am online most of the day! When I am not running erands or doing school pick ups, dance classes, swim practice, dog training... etc. etc. Before I stayed at home, I worked in a bank... as asst. customer service officer, then Senior call center agent. Great thread, BTW!

Well I work for a concrete company doing payroll Tuesday - Friday (12 hour days) then on Saturdays i work for a printing company.......and Monday I work at a backhoe company in the office.....and Sundays........are all mine...lol...But when its time to ride i just go...lol:aargh:

Ughh mamma i couldnt work that much kudos to you for workin so hard :yes:

well im homeschooled so i get alot of free time, i get to sleep in late and all. the state only requires 4 and a half hours of school, so thats all we do. but after that i go outside and ride my quad, or my bike, i ride bmx. when it gets dark i get on here and myspace haha

Wow, that is cool! When I home schooled my 4th grade son, we had to do 6 hours a day!

awww, so do we....in about 4 years, when we're both ready, and I'm ready to ride at turtle pace while being pregnant, until then we'll spend our days "practicing" for the right time..

and Momma, YOU'RE CRAZY, how do you get to really enjoy life?? Kudos to you for being so strong....

Powermadd: Lucky duck. I wish I had school 4 hours a day. I used to go from 7:30 and get home whatever time sports practice or games were done, sometimes I didnt' get home until 10:30 at night if we had far away games....

Well lets See.....

Most mornings Im up at 3am.....Dont ask why....I just am...My Wife Snores:laugh:

I get up and "Take the Dog for a Walk"...Then Get my Coffee....Read the paper from the Day Before because its too F'n Early for the Current paper to be here...Take my Daily Pills,,,,Check Email...Jump online if I have time...Take a Shower...Wake the Wife...Wake the Kids...Feed them...Make my lunch,,,Make the Kids Lunches, Out the door to Work...Home by 5pm...check Email,,,Make Dinner and wait for the Family to get home...

I work for the State/Government as a Heavy Equipment Operator for the Water Agency...I mainly Deal with Raw Water.(Canal Water) That gets Distributed to the Farmers for Rice and Various Crops or Cattle...We work 5 8's in the Winter and 4 10's in the Summer....Next week starts our 4 10's as Water Season Starts on Monday....That means that all the Canals that Ive been working on all Winter will be at Full Capacity so all the Farmers can get their Water....I maintain over 300 Miles of Open Canal in my Area....

Here is the Website to my work

Nevada Irrigation District

MWKE, what an interesting job. What hours do you work?

MWKE, what an interesting job. What hours do you work?

During the winter....OCT 15th through April 14 7:30-4:00

April 14 through Oct. 15 6:30 to 5:00

It is interesting....Water can Do amazing Things:laugh: Mostly it just goes downhill though:wink:

We do Supply 3 major Cities with Drinking water too(you know the Stuff that comes out of the TAP) So we do do Street Work Fixing Broken Main lines and Main Line Extensions and What not.....Never gets Boring....Im always on the move and never in one Spot for more than a Day or so.....Here are a Few shots of a Reservoir I cleaned out a Few Months Back....

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

My Excavator

IMG_0814.jpg