Quantcast

What do you do during the day????

So we do do Street Work Fixing Broken Main lines and Main Line Extensions and What not.....Never gets Boring....Im always on the move and never in one Spot for more than a Day or so.....Here are a Few shots of a Reservoir I cleaned out a Few Months Back....

My husband does video pipeline (CCTV) inspecting and cleaning ... for water going the opposite direction ... :wink: back to the water treatment plants!

Here are 2 of our "excavators" (the 555 backhoe is missing....) not quite as big as yours, MWKE!

may07019.jpg

I build houses New Construction houses Orange County real estate Ulster County Sullivan County hudson Valley homes for sale houses for sale New York Realtor homes houses property land foreclosures although i need to update that site, i am also a real estate broker and do much of my own excavating. Heavy equipment is my background..

So my days are always different, might have to make the rounds and check on job sites, or dig a foundation, put in a septic system and or dig a water line, could be meeting with current buyers on one of my houses or prospective buyers. Some days i just drive around all day looking at land which is pretty much like site seeing and hiking.

Construction is what i know:wink:

PC1501.jpg

PC1502.jpg

i am a student til about 4, then i am pitcrew for the boyfriends racecar soo i do that when he's in season [now]. the other months out the year i work on the qaud/jack off.

the boyfriend's dad owns a water well drilling business so he does before school/after.

flag.jpg

flag2.jpg

trucks.jpg

soo if you live in ca let me know and we can drill your well. =]