Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DrtyGrlKristin

What do you do during the day????

Well lets See.....

Most mornings Im up at 3am.....Dont ask why....I just am...My Wife Snores:laugh:

I get up and "Take the Dog for a Walk"...Then Get my Coffee....Read the paper from the Day Before because its too F'n Early for the Current paper to be here...Take my Daily Pills,,,,Check Email...Jump online if I have time...Take a Shower...Wake the Wife...Wake the Kids...Feed them...Make my lunch,,,Make the Kids Lunches, Out the door to Work...Home by 5pm...check Email,,,Make Dinner and wait for the Family to get home...

I work for the State/Government as a Heavy Equipment Operator for the Water Agency...I mainly Deal with Raw Water.(Canal Water) That gets Distributed to the Farmers for Rice and Various Crops or Cattle...We work 5 8's in the Winter and 4 10's in the Summer....Next week starts our 4 10's as Water Season Starts on Monday....That means that all the Canals that Ive been working on all Winter will be at Full Capacity so all the Farmers can get their Water....I maintain over 300 Miles of Open Canal in my Area....

Here is the Website to my work

Nevada Irrigation District

no kidden. the only time I ever sleep past the time I'm normally up all week, is when I'm up till like 3 or 4 am the night before.

MWKE, what an interesting job. What hours do you work?

Bot...didja get yourself a dang seatbelt yet?

During the winter....OCT 15th through April 14 7:30-4:00

April 14 through Oct. 15 6:30 to 5:00

It is interesting....Water can Do amazing Things:laugh: Mostly it just goes downhill though:wink:

We do Supply 3 major Cities with Drinking water too(you know the Stuff that comes out of the TAP) So we do do Street Work Fixing Broken Main lines and Main Line Extensions and What not.....Never gets Boring....Im always on the move and never in one Spot for more than a Day or so.....Here are a Few shots of a Reservoir I cleaned out a Few Months Back....

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

My Excavator

IMG_0814.jpg

Yeah, I just pretend I'm wearing one. The places I drive, if I make a mistake a seatbelt won't do much. Several hundred foot drop-offs.

So we do do Street Work Fixing Broken Main lines and Main Line Extensions and What not.....Never gets Boring....Im always on the move and never in one Spot for more than a Day or so.....Here are a Few shots of a Reservoir I cleaned out a Few Months Back....

My husband does video pipeline (CCTV) inspecting and cleaning ... for water going the opposite direction ... :wink: back to the water treatment plants!

Here are 2 of our "excavators" (the 555 backhoe is missing....) not quite as big as yours, MWKE!

may07019.jpg

I build houses New Construction houses Orange County real estate Ulster County Sullivan County hudson Valley homes for sale houses for sale New York Realtor homes houses property land foreclosures although i need to update that site, i am also a real estate broker and do much of my own excavating. Heavy equipment is my background..

So my days are always different, might have to make the rounds and check on job sites, or dig a foundation, put in a septic system and or dig a water line, could be meeting with current buyers on one of my houses or prospective buyers. Some days i just drive around all day looking at land which is pretty much like site seeing and hiking.

Construction is what i know:wink:

PC1501.jpg

PC1502.jpg

i am a student til about 4, then i am pitcrew for the boyfriends racecar soo i do that when he's in season [now]. the other months out the year i work on the qaud/jack off.

the boyfriend's dad owns a water well drilling business so he does before school/after.

flag.jpg

flag2.jpg

trucks.jpg

soo if you live in ca let me know and we can drill your well. =]

I build houses

Construction is what i know:wink:

Soooo HV, when we're back in NY, you can come build me a house on our land? :biggrin:

AAAHHHHH I dont do alot, i'm here and there, talk with friends, keep the house, get the kids, and then I used to go to work until yesterday, I QUIT!!!!!! so now I have time for what ever I want to do, lol and YEAH Momma, u work way to much, lol

AAAHHHHH I dont do alot, i'm here and there, talk with friends, keep the house, get the kids, and then I used to go to work until yesterday, I QUIT!!!!!! so now I have time for what ever I want to do, lol and YEAH Momma, u work way to much, lol

What'd you used to do? Why'd you quit?

i am a student til about 4, then i am pitcrew for the boyfriends racecar soo i do that when he's in season [now]. the other months out the year i work on the qaud/jack off.

did you just say jack off?!

im the only oen who noticed

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nice

Soooo HV, when we're back in NY, you can come build me a house on our land? :biggrin:

Sure wheeler... anytime:patriotc:

I am a Server Systems Administrator for Vanderbilt University. I work specifically for the Dean of Students. That is why I am on here mostly during the day. I keep it open while I work.

Student from 8 to 3. Lacrosse practice from 3:30-6:30. Come home, shower, eat dinner, do homework for a couple hours. Make some phone calls. Repeat Monday-Friday.

did you just say jack off?!

im the only oen who noticed

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

nice

haha, sorry.. it's from being around the boys all the time!:embarrassed:

No T.B., you weren't the only one to catch that, you were the only one to call her out on it.:wink:

Today we are going to go play in the dirt. I'm gonna go show off for the camera!:woot: