Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

FOUR ON THE FLOOR

Jim Denton

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Indiana-George
      I'm new to the mechanics of riding. I've ridden quads and love it, but I've never really owned one of my own. I bought this quad in pretty rough shape and have been slowly restoring it. I'm almost ready to kick it over, but I'm doing a little research before i add fluids. I'm wondering what kind of oil i should use. I know the specs call for 10w40, but with the age and brand of my quad I'm curious to hear an experienced opinion. And since I'm just getting started with this forum, I don't have access to the service manuals yet. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated! Thanks and happy riding!
    • By Fish0rDie
      Was told there was some good information on this forum, so I'm here engaging in some good ole conversation haha. Bought a buggy aka shitcart for 100 dollars. Thing was a woods toy for the past owner. Used and abused until she went boom and was left in a field to die. All things considered that may be an exageration, but the top end of the warrior 350 that was on board was absolutely mangled. Piston and head assembly were totaled. Have a new jug, piston, and head assembly, but struggling to get the crankcase back together without the transmission binding. Can share pics that are on my phone if anyone is interested in seeing this shitty story unfold.

• By Kibblesnbits
      Didn't use a ring clamp cause I never needed one with my Hondas but the skirt has a weird shape on the 96 KQ300, anyways I hand cranked it twice and that was enuff I guess, I had to send it back in again. Another 200 down the drain, thought I'd share.

• By 97s-dime
      has not ran in 5 years slide was gummed up cleaned carb. and fired right up need fender 

• By jolio
      Just got a '98 Yamaha big bear 4x4 in working condition (so far). Looking forward for some good information on this site about how to keep it alive.