Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Backcountry Tracks Play'in In The Snow - 07 Jan 2020

Hey, Hey, Hey ... I'm lov'in winter ...... :jiggy: ... Hope you enjoy the video !!  :yes:

• Like 1

Nice video, winter here has been terrible. Ski slopes are not that good right now. The snow in the trees is from snowmaking, They only got a few hours in before it warmed up.

0113201208_HDR (Medium).jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mikeexplorer said:

Nice video, winter here has been terrible. Ski slopes are not that good right now. The snow in the trees is from snowmaking, They only got a few hours in before it warmed up.

Thanks Mikeexplorer Guy ... glad you enjoyed the video and I THANK YOU for watch'in too !!! :notworthy:

Man, that photo is sad for sure. However, we have soon, just not the amounts we should have. Here's hoping you get some soon so the skiing isn't on dirt & rocks !! 

@mikeexplorer hopefully today you got some!

@Gunny Great video as usual! Do you ever see any wildlife? That's a lot of snow...some of those snow drifts are insane! Feel like I'm riding when watching, pretty cool. Just need a VR headset and I can ride on a quad with tracks vicariously through you!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

@Gunny Great video as usual! Do you ever see any wildlife? That's a lot of snow...some of those snow drifts are insane! Feel like I'm riding when watching, pretty cool. Just need a VR headset and I can ride on a quad with tracks vicariously through you!

Thanks Ajmboy, glad you enjoyed the video. Yeah, I see wildlife sometimes. However, most of the time it's on the drive up to the parking lot or the drive going back home. And if I do see any out on the snow, by the time I can dig my camera out, they're gone.

Yes, it is a lot of snow, but there should be more. Anyway, that's what I think, but it's still early in the season ... so ... PRAY FOR SNOW !!! I agree, I love that drift area & try to get up there as often as I can to see them & see how they've changed.

Well alrighty, glad you enjoy the "Ride-A-Long" ... :twitsy: ... And THANKS for watch'in too !!!  :notworthy:

Edited by Gunny

2 minutes ago, quadnut20 said:

Sweet !! as usual gunny !!

Why Thank You Quadnut ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Glad you enjoyed the video and I Thank You again for watch'in it !!!  :yes: