Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Arizona

125 and 250 4x4

Well needed a bike fix so drove an hour (they are never close) and picked up 

2 Suzuki atvs. a 125 and a 250 quadrunner 4x4  both in bad shape but all tires are good

so that pretty much pays for what I paid for them. Can always use them on other atv.

Sprayed them off and parked them in the shop till further notice when I get really bored and 

finish the one im working on now. These look pretty rough, I am challenging myself more and more

each time. Where will it stop? lol. Seems like each one I get is a different brand. Firs time I have got

Suzuki. Time will tell. Az

20200125_095103.jpg

The medical term for your condition is not the new Coronavirus but ATVV - ATV Virus - sometimes called ATVF, or ATV Fever.  The fever will resolve once these two are running, at which point in time the fever will spontaneously reappear, causing you to drive TWO hours away to purchase more toys.  It gets worse.  And there is no cure.  Sorry.

They look older than my '99 King Quad.  They may be in the mid-late 80s?

• Like 1

Thats some funny stuff @Dra O
But on a serious note, we never stop challenging ourselves, we just keep growing and push our limits!  Its nice to revive something old.   Keep it up brother, this never gets old! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.