Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I can’t decide on which bag to get for my rear rack. I ordered a Coleman bag and it has mixed reviews. What do you guys think? I’m on a budget so keep that in mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we don’t use storage bags and go old school. Book bag it is. Should I forget the helmet too?

It depends on what  you want to  carry .. There  are  "saddle" bags  you  can  get to  hang  over  your  gas tank  fender bags that  can be  mounted to the rear  rack  and hang down  behind you  legs ,  or the  big soft or semi rigid bags that take up  your  whole rear  rack .  There are also   rigid rear  carriers that  extend the  seat  for a  passenger..  There  is also  the choice  of  using  a  tote  wired  or  bungeed to  the   rear  rack.  All have their advantages  and disadvantages depending on  your needs or wants  .

• Like 1

For sure frank. I’ll give my own YouTube review

• Thanks 1

The last bag i bought looked great but was not very stable.  Im looking for something a little more rigid but still fabric.  

So that soft bag is pretty decent. The zippers struggle but whatever. The bag is not ment for another rider. It’s storage only. I had my son on the back and the seam ripped. But decent quality for what you get. It’s decently waterproof. Has plenty of storage. Lightweight. Doesn’t get in the way. I’d give it a 6 because of the zippers. 8 of they fixed them.