Quantcast

BRP Can-Am Spyder Roadster

Hey u guys in america.

Today i was riding (not a atv) but a spyder from Can-Am. Its legal to drive this things on the road in Norway.

I only make this thread to brag :) This is a nice way to get from a to b or just have fun crusing around. I needed to try the speed of this, and i had 120 mile on it, and it was rock solid on the road. Im wondering maybe i should change my 4 wheeler in for this bike. (im using my 4wheeler only on the road)

Has anyone else tryed this spyder?

Runar

if u see any misspellings, i dont care :)

spyder1liten.JPG

spyder2liten.JPG

Hey guys.

From the side u posted above here (new page 2) under about us, he write this "3 wheels or less in contact with the ground"

Can u ride the spyder leagl on the road in US? some one told me that it was only legal a short periode for some testing?

Is it different rules from state to state ?

Runar:norwayflag:

And talk about ugly that rappy is really ugly:laugh:

Hey u guys in america.

Today i was riding (not a atv) but a spyder from Can-Am. Its legal to drive this things on the road in Norway.

I only make this thread to brag :) This is a nice way to get from a to b or just have fun crusing around. I needed to try the speed of this, and i had 120 mile on it, and it was rock solid on the road. Im wondering maybe i should change my 4 wheeler in for this bike. (im using my 4wheeler only on the road)

Has anyone else tryed this spyder?

Runar

if u see any misspellings, i dont care :)

Yes ! These new style # wheeelers are awesome. there is a site that has more info than anywhere that I have seen.BRP even come on and does planned chats with other riders. It is called can-am talk.

can-am ATV and Spyder forums - can-amtalk.com

It has gotten very Popular with Can-am riders. Especially since Can-Am has gotten so Popular with all the new Quad Innovations that have been introduced. The Spyder is truly unbelievable Just like the Outlander 800 was The Renegade 4x4 Sport Quad, the DS 450 and now the new X Package.

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mehim
      Hi everyone. 
      Let me explain the thread title. 
      My husband and I are very active in the nudist community, and we have stayed at many and most of the mainstream nudist and clothing optional campgrounds in the USA. We are now approaching our retirement and would like to start a podcast to share those off the road / backwoods / little known camping areas where nudity is allowed. We have purchased a 5th wheel camping trailer with a rear garage for the ATV and now need some good reports on the one to buy. 
      We are most interested in a side by side unit but would love to get your thoughts. 
      Feel free to stop by and say Hi and ask anything you would like to better understand what we are looking for in an offroad unit. 
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. 

• By Ajmboy
      Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.
      Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):
      2024 United States presidential election
      2024 Presidential Polls: 
      RealClearPoltics
      FiveThirtyEight
      270toWin Interactive Map

Previous topics (now closed):
      2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread
      2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By bco20
      does anyone have an owners manual or repair manual i could download ?i got a 2018 king quad 5oo eps special edition can not find either anywhere thanks