prfctstrm166

05 sportsman lacks power

While out on the trial today, I was helping another rider get unstruck and when i was done, my day was over. See the entire electrical system seems to have craped out on me. When i look in the owners manual it says to reset the circuit breaker but thats my prob, where the heck is the thing to reset? And if it is not the breaker what else could it be. Thank for any help anyone can give.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

While out on the trial today, I was helping another rider get unstruck and when i was done, my day was over. See the entire electrical system seems to have craped out on me. When i look in the owners manual it says to reset the circuit breaker but thats my prob, where the heck is the thing to reset? And if it is not the breaker what else could it be. Thank for any help anyone can give.

Are you registered at Polaris to view the parts manuals?

Polaris ATV User Sign On

Most manufacturer websites have some sort of parts section and manuals.

No i haven't yet but thanks for the heads up. If i may where are you located at in NJ? The only reason i ask is that is where i am from also.

Is that a Sportsman 500?I read somewhere they had a recall on them for the ecm...