Quantcast

My Quad Overhaul....

Looking really good. The color scheme you have is awesome. That is really cool how much work you put into detail too. Damn I need a GF like you. You got a sister? LOL. My ex GF wouldnt touch her quad except to ride. And my last GF wouldnt even get on a quad unless it was on the back with me. And that gets old real fast. Plus its dangerous. She was afraid of them. So, the 10:25 piston? Was that stock or is that your new one? 10:25 isnt very high. You can go as high as 12 or maybe 12:25 and still run pump gas.

Looking really good. The color scheme you have is awesome. That is really cool how much work you put into detail too. Damn I need a GF like you. You got a sister? LOL. My ex GF wouldnt touch her quad except to ride. And my last GF wouldnt even get on a quad unless it was on the back with me. And that gets old real fast. Plus its dangerous. She was afraid of them. So, the 10:25 piston? Was that stock or is that your new one? 10:25 isnt very high. You can go as high as 12 or maybe 12:25 and still run pump gas.

LOL no sister, just a couple brothers. The new piston is 10:25. didnt want to go too much higher cuz then i would need a stroker kit and cant afford all that right now, just wanna ride :cute:

ALright guys here is a lil update on my quad. Should be all together and ready to ride by next weekend. Just got the head and cylinder back from the machine shop. They got the stuck bolts out of the head and put new ones in. They also got my cylinder bored out.My piston came in and a few misc nuts and bolts we ordered should be here monday. So now alls we have to do is paint the motor and let it cure for a week, put it in the quad and im ready. No more pictures until the final project. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna customize a few graphics as well. U all are gonna love it. Stay tuned :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: SOOOOOOO here is a lil update on my ongoing warrior project. We were expecting to have it ready to ride by yesturday. We got the motor painted, after putting it back together. Got the engine in the quad. Hooked up the wire harness and it componants. All of which worked fine when we took the thing apart. The drum role.......turned the key, pulled in the clutch, hit the start button.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! So after fiddling and such we decided we are gonna have to go through each componant electrically and see what the problem is. SOOOOO we decided that we still wanted to hear it run. We jump started it from the soleniod to the battery....the thing started up no problem, sounded great , didnt even hesitate. We shut it down and started it again without the choke...started right up. We shut it down topped off the oil, went to jump start it again.....NOTHING!!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh: The engine turns over but NOW WE HAVE NO SPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell??????????????????? We didnt foul the plug its brand new and looks fine. We checked the fuses and some other things, We found that the neutral switch is bad. But that shouldnt affect jump starting it. I AM SO FRUSTERATED WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW. ALLS I WANNA DO IS RIDE.

We think it may be a bad stator. But not totally sure about it yet. Still running some tests. We do knwo that we need new relay switches as well, they are pretty beat up, so we started with one problem- electric start not workin......now we have two problems- DAMN THING HAS NO SPARK.

I will keep you all posted ..:mad::aargh::no::mad::aargh::no:

If any one has ne insite please share :frown:

• 3 weeks later...

warrior_39_.jpg

Polished the crappy paint off the FMF logo on the pipe....loos good now ...

warrior_35_.jpg

warrior_34_.jpg

We costumized this on the computer for my logo...had to make it a lil girly...THANKS CASEY AT TRUCK AND AUTOWARES FOR PRINTING THEM!!! :thumbsup

warrior_26_.jpg

warrior_23_.jpg

My shock resevoir pimped out ...

warrior_22_.jpg

New CDI, and new relays....

warrior_19_.jpg

Hes beautiful.....

warrior_16_.jpg

warrior_10_1.jpg