Quantcast

My Quad Overhaul....

• 3 weeks later...

Got some regular Razrs for the back tires, rode a lil with them and LOVE EM!! Cant wait to get some fore the front now. My carburator SUCKS!!! The pilot jet is broken and cant be removed. Im runnin rich and drippin gas out the over flow like crzy. SOOO we ordered on ebay a carb from a DRZ400 and we are gonna mod it to fit my quad. I guess its almost the same carb as the raptor 350. From what i understand. So thats on its way...cant wait to get it in the quad :o) Will get pics soon of its new shoes :o)

Got some regular Razrs for the back tires, rode a lil with them and LOVE EM!! Cant wait to get some fore the front now. My carburator SUCKS!!! The pilot jet is broken and cant be removed. Im runnin rich and drippin gas out the over flow like crzy. SOOO we ordered on ebay a carb from a DRZ400 and we are gonna mod it to fit my quad. I guess its almost the same carb as the raptor 350. From what i understand. So thats on its way...cant wait to get it in the quad :o) Will get pics soon of its new shoes :o)

i am looking into getting some razrs for the blaster. just wondering, are they expensive??? also, was the carb like that when you got it and you just didnt notice it or did it just start doing that?

Regular Razr's come in 4 ply or 6 ply. IDK if there cheaper than Razr 2s. I've had the 4 ply Razrs for almost 2 years now and am very happy with them They're wearing really well. Try Rockymountainatv.com. They have good prices on tires.

i know rocky mountain has pretty low prices, but i was just wondering if there is any lower prices, probably not. and what would be better for mx races?? i am looking at bringing the blaster to NH. plus, WELCOME TO THE SITE:wink:

I found that rocky mountain atv had the cheapest tires. I got 6 ply regular razrs for 70 dollars a peice shipped. 4 ply is slightly cheaper. These tires work good for hard packer and loose sand/dirt. I got the 6 ply because we ride along the railroad beds to get to some trails so i wanted a thicker tire.

As for my carb yeah the idiot that had my quad before me stripped the pilot jet screw so cant get it out. My quad runs rich dont even have to choke on start up. Drips gas like crazy, so i cant wait to get the new carb in and see how he runs :o)

I found that rocky mountain atv had the cheapest tires. I got 6 ply regular razrs for 70 dollars a peice shipped. 4 ply is slightly cheaper. These tires work good for hard packer and loose sand/dirt. I got the 6 ply because we ride along the railroad beds to get to some trails so i wanted a thicker tire.

As for my carb yeah the idiot that had my quad before me stripped the pilot jet screw so cant get it out. My quad runs rich dont even have to choke on start up. Drips gas like crazy, so i cant wait to get the new carb in and see how he runs :o)

ok once i get some money ill check it out. did you get the front and back or just the back?

Just the rears. My old rear tires had like 4 plugs in them and were not holding air lol, needed the rears right away, the fronts will come in a month or 2. My fronts are still good so far.

ya i got front holeshots, those would be good for mx im assuming? i would only use the razrs for racing and keep the old tires for beating around the yard