Sign in to follow this  
rhull

Need help with brakes!!!

My brother has an 03 Yamaha Wolverine. We changed his brake pads and now cant get the fronts to work. Back work fine. The fronts aren't getting any pressure. They worked fine before we changed the pads. Checked the lines for leaks, bled them. Everything seems fine except we have a limp lever. Anybody have an idea what could be wrong? Thanks.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

check the level.. are you sure you bled them right... did you try bleeding them more then once..

On my old dirt bike I had to bleed them for what seemed like 100 times

Fixed them guys. I was bleeding them both at the same time which obviously doesn't work. Bled them separately and we're good to go. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dwint
      I replaced my wheel cylinders and things were good for very little bit.i have a good hard lever so im assuming my adjusters are working.what else could it be
    • By Larryr
      I have 98 Yamaha 250 Timberwolf 4 by 4 and had no brakes,changed out shoes and drum/hub and still have very little brake whats the deal with these as the front are the same issue
      Is there a way to change to disc brakes ?
      Larryr
    • By nhshirts
      What is the deal with the front brakes on the lt80s? I just bought 3 used and none of them work, what is the trick?
    • By chpruitt
      Just bought a Suzuki quad. No rear brakes. Believe cable is adjusted to the max.
      It is a 1998 LT-4WD OR 4WDX Ser #JSAAK2A4W2100895. Is there any tricks to getting the rear hubs and shoes off that I should know before I start? Thanks Chuck
    • By Jamesbraden
      I have a 93 kodiak after the ride we went on Friday I now have no front or back break u can squeeze the handles but it's like the line is broke or something what's some stuff I should check