Quantcast

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Herring
      I have an old Yamaha quad that needs replacing. I use it mainly for transporting timber on my own plot of land.  What is the general quality of a CF moto? Will they withstand some abuse or should I spend some more and get something Japaneese?
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • By Otter9099
      What battery type is best wet cell, agm or lithium? Who makes the most reliable battery for atv's? I need to replace a battery on my qtv. It had a wet cell lead acid. What doe you recomend for a replacement battery that is not a fortune and that is reliable?
    • By MarkinAR
      I'm generally against Chinese crap. Niche pistons for instance are known to blow to pieces in a 400ex. However, I picked up a Niche pinion and ring gear for a 300FW and am pleasantly surprised that the ring gear is actually welded. The pinion in it decided to commit suicide so I had to salvage a case half and buy a pinion and ring set. Had new bearings and seals though so recycled those. Lash is really decent too. We'll see if it stays together. 

• By Ajmboy
      I'm starting this thread out of curiosity and ofcourse I just upgraded my cell phone yesterday. ... Please list your cell phone and carrier. Photo if you have one or can find one online so we know what it looks like.
      I have a Palm Pre on Sprint.