Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

John Natalie Wins on a Can-Am DS 450

this place is going the path of ATVfan :frown:

a can-am post everytime i turn a corner.

give me a break..:no:

SO! Besides ATVfan which I also have been on there for over a year with close to 250 post is more of a Yamaha

site. It gets 7 to 10 Yamaha post in that section everyday. I have not been on there much untill just lately.

Seriously Can-AM is getting lots of press because they are growing an have more models almost every year since they got back into it. I think the name change from the Bomb to the Can did more than anything else. But then that same year they come out with the 4x4 800 Renegade and the next year after that with a whole bunch more new machines or upgades that are superior machines not inferior or just average. I just read in a Magazine about the new 400 Outty was in the top 7 under for under $7000.00 and I have not finished reading it yet though it looks like it is was the smallest cc an ranking around 3rd or 4th comparing it to 650 and 500 4x4's.

SO! Besides ATVfan which I also have been on there for over a year with close to 250 post is more of a Yamaha

site. It gets 7 to 10 Yamaha post in that section everyday. I have not been on there much untill just lately.

Seriously Can-AM is getting lots of press because they are growing an have more models almost every year since they got back into it. I think the name change from the Bomb to the Can did more than anything else. But then that same year they come out with the 4x4 800 Renegade and the next year after that with a whole bunch more new machines or upgades that are superior machines not inferior or just average. I just read in a Magazine about the new 400 Outty was in the top 7 under for under $7000.00 and I have not finished reading it yet though it looks like it is was the smallest cc an ranking around 3rd or 4th comparing it to 650 and 500 4x4's.

MAGAZINES ARE BIASED ON WHO PAYS THE MOST FOR AN AD.

LOOK AT CAN-AM THERE AD'S ARE EVERYWHERE, THUS THEY WILL HAVE BETTER REVIEWS. EVERY COMPANY HAS AN UP AND DOWN SO STFU.

MAGAZINES ARE BIASED ON WHO PAYS THE MOST FOR AN AD.

LOOK AT CAN-AM THERE AD'S ARE EVERYWHERE, THUS THEY WILL HAVE BETTER REVIEWS. EVERY COMPANY HAS AN UP AND DOWN SO STFU.

Yes you are correct, except Honda Yamaha and Suzuki own the Magazines and boy oh boy are they biased. advetisers dont mean crap to them, you know what I mean.:wink::yes:

It does not mean "jack" if his Quad is too slow. That Ds can jump farther an has all kinds of power, and Suspension. It is only early in the season,some said he made a bad move . We can talk score at the end of the year. I know one thing for sure Suzuki, Honda or Yamaha will not be the top three racers or teams this year.

Riders win but not consistant even when the Quad is not the fastest . Riders and Quads consistently win when the Quad and the rider are real good and fast for the Track they ride!

k. w/e

i have a great example.

put me on a DS

and bot on his Honda.

BOT WILL KILL ME

why?

HE IS BETTER AT RIDING

thats all there is to it.

and how do you prove the DS jumps farther?

just because it holds the new record?

hahaha

saying that is the same thing.

think be4 you speak man.

and if you plan on racing, your buying new suspension anyway.

jeepers, i have to agree with TB....machines not everything...it helps when you've got experience and a fast machine, but just going and jumping on a ds is not going to make you a faster rider.

but, I do agree that Can-Am has gotten a lot of press because of the models they've been introducing lately....they're trying to pick up their game and people are noticing...

It takes both a good machine and a good rider. If you are only a good rider with a crappy quad or a crappy rider with a good quad it ain't gonna work. You might get lucky being an ok rider with a good quad but I doubt if it ever goes the other way. John Natalie is a great rider. Can Am is new to the racing and they are doing some very impressive things. It usually takes a couple of years to get in the groove. Suzuki has been dominating the MX races this year and it is because they have had a couple of years with the new platform to dial it in right. I was at the Bluegrass Nationals when Natalie beat Doug Gust in the second moto and he was flying up through the pack. He is a very talented rider but it don't mean nothing if you have a quad that won't go or breaks all the time.

It takes both a good machine and a good rider. If you are only a good rider with a crappy quad or a crappy rider with a good quad it ain't gonna work. You might get lucky being an ok rider with a good quad but I doubt if it ever goes the other way. John Natalie is a great rider. Can Am is new to the racing and they are doing some very impressive things. It usually takes a couple of years to get in the groove. Suzuki has been dominating the MX races this year and it is because they have had a couple of years with the new platform to dial it in right. I was at the Bluegrass Nationals when Natalie beat Doug Gust in the second moto and he was flying up through the pack. He is a very talented rider but it don't mean nothing if you have a quad that won't go or breaks all the time.

I agree !

Trail blazer the jumping was only metioned because if you ever go to a Race that is where many passes are done (in the Air).It is fun to watch. I only mentioned this because of the recent Guiness world record. OBTW I believe Natalies Quad Suspension is Stock . Remeber the DS has a great Suspension System. The Older brands have lots of Mods. That is a negative about Can-AM ,hard to get Modified parts or after market parts.

Natalie is an Advantage but not the only winnig factor. He would win every Race if he was that good like the example you used say like racing against you he would never loose.against you unless something broke!LOL!:laugh:

yeah for the 250.

thats what you have right?

Correct, so this past weekend I went to the dealership and looked and the 450, and after we ride tomorrow, I'm cleaning mine and taking it in and see what kind of deal we can get, I really want the 450, that thing is awesome:yes:

• 3 months later...