Quantcast

Who rides in the snow?

Ajmboy

Winter is upon is here in the North East. I'm in lower New York and snow will be here soon. This is the best time to take the quad out on the main roads as all you see is other riders, snow mobiles, plow trucks, some 4X4 trucks, and the occassional daredevils in their cars. How many of you guys ride in the snow (you can see I do by my pics)? What do you wear? What are you riding?

Last winter I got my King Quad up to 72 mph in the snow on a main road....I love this beast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

:Hey Everyone!

Just Keep In Mind Circle~N~Ranch Off-Road Is Opened Year Round Rain, Shine, & Deff. in the SNOW! :aargh::wink::yes:this will be the first year Circle~N~Ranch Off-Road will be opened through out the winter!

We Hope To See You All Soon Please Spread The Word

:partyc::www.MyMudPit.com:partyc::

or you can get on my Email Contact List just send me a Email to [email protected]saying you want to be added to the Email Contact List!

Thanks Jason!

Edited by MudRuns
improve ad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to be riding, well plowing all the snow that has fallen/falling here in Buffalo NY. but my 2002 350 x keeps dying every time I give it gas. Me & my dad are working on it now...my mom is doing research in the QuadCrazy atv forum and keeps calling the garage with things she is finding out...

she ordered me a manual from a website she saw here...

I was out today on my SkiDoo...but its really cold here ..15 degrees...yesterday it was 47..:mad: no school today and hopefully tomorrow !!

I'd like to be riding, well plowing all the snow that has fallen/falling here in Buffalo NY. but my 2002 350 x keeps dying every time I give it gas. Me & my dad are working on it now...my mom is doing research in the QuadCrazy atv forum and keeps calling the garage with things she is finding out...

she ordered me a manual from a website she saw here...

I was out today on my SkiDoo...but its really cold here ..15 degrees...yesterday it was 47..:mad: no school today and hopefully tomorrow !!

do you have a yamaha or a honda?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By Tuzz
      Bucking started about a month ago and works ok after 1/2 hour warmup.  Today while working on it i discovered that if i put the ignition switch in LIGHT position it runs fine right from the start.
      I'm stumped!  Any idea why this could be?  

• By McG75
      Hello I’m new here and was wondering is anyone knew of good replacement part numbers for front struts and rear shocks for this atv? I think I’ve found a new rear shock, that looks like the original but there is no dimensions or anything and was wondering if there are any afterMarket new front struts available. I know it’s a long shot but any help would be appreciated.