Quantcast

2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

2020 Presidential Election Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your choice for the next President of the United States

• Donald Trump (For Re-Election)
    • Joe Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

If you read them then you know exactly how the vaccines predispose one to cancer.

You would know the rate of cancer adverse reaction reports are twice more for the covid vaccine than all other vaccines added together over 31 years.

You would know Pfizer admitted the vaccine wasn't tested for nor intended to reduce transmission.

You would know the vaccine in fact didn't reduce transmission since cases exploded coincident with the vaccine rollout.

You would know the vaccine didn't reduce severity because the strain had simply weakened.

You would know the vaccine appeared to protect against traffic accidents and falls down stairs because actually it was healthy people taking the vaccine while unhealthy people did not.

Therefore you would know the vaccine is neither safe nor effective.

Since you don't know those things then you'er either a bot or you're in a cult just like the Trumpers who also ignore mountains of evidence.

I don't see any difference in you and the Wrapitall guy.

Since you refuse to accept anything that goes against your biases,  I'll let you talk to  yourself..  Maybe you'll accidentally find something that finally  gets you to see the reality of COVID and  the vaccines.  You might also  learn  Pfizer used technology developed in Vancouver,  BC in producing their vaccine.  There's a whole world of knowledge out there Randy if you'll just open your eyes and mind and you leave your conspiracy theory / vaccine denial cult.

Edited by davefrombc

• 4 months later...
  • Ajmboy locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.
      Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):
      2024 United States presidential election
      2024 Presidential Polls: 
      RealClearPoltics
      FiveThirtyEight
      270toWin Interactive Map

Previous topics (now closed):
      2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread
      2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

• By alexwv1863
      I have a 2016 Arctic Cat 500 and recently noticed some oil leaking on the engine block to the right of the oil filter. It's near two metal lines going in and out of the engine block. I think one of the lines is called an engine oil line. I have a photo I'm going to try and attach. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to start tearing into the engine if I don't have to. I think maybe a gasket or something blew around one of these lines. The ATV runs fine otherwise. Doesn't overheat or anything.

• By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By vlxerdon
      Hello from southeast Georgia. Was gifted a 2000 Yamaha bear tracker with out a carb or battery and looking like it had seen better days. Was told it had sat for about three years. Explained a lot. Put a carb on and a battery in and it started right up. Surprised the heck out of me  Anyhow as stated in my opening I am  78 years old with a very long motorcycle backgground but brand new to atv's. Anyone else out here from Georgia? Would like to meet up with some folks for a ride or two. Looks like a great site. Thanks for having me. 
      Don
    • By WyattLemke25
      Working on a 2016 Sportsman 570 and it has a new battery and spark plug. No codes, fuses all look good. It cranks for a while and when it starts it will only run for a few seconds before stalling. At one point it was running at 3000 rpm with no throttle input, then it dies. Not sure where to look besides messing with the throttle cable, so suggestions are appreciated, Thanks.