Quantcast

China virus

and i agree name calling is useless.. doesnt get anyone anywhere.   @davefrombc, when you say you hope i dont find out how dangerous covid is first hand, thats exactly what im trying to say:  i have experienced it first hand and it is not even as bad as the seasonal flu.  i live right beside a college town and work for my dad in college kids apartments just about every other day.  i have yet to wear a mask, or take the vaccine.  id be hard pressed to name you someone i know that hasnt had covid.  none of them have been hospitalized, or died.  all agree with me its no more serious then the seasonal flu.  yes its spreading like wildfire, thats what a virus does.  the kicker is if it doesnt spread quickly enough, then it has time to mutate and form different strains.  thats why countries and some of the us states that have locked down to flatten the curve have seen relapses in outbreaks over and over, unless the virus moves through the population quickly while its weak, it has time to mutate and live on.  the most dumb thing the US has done so far is close down the economy.  had the economy stayed open, covid would be dead and gone.

the way youre making this out is that covid is deadly and killing a lot of people.  if its killing so many people why do i not know of a single person who has been seriously sick from or with covid?

like i said before, i live right beside a college town.  about 1/3 of the students there are indian or asian.  all of said students have come to the university after covid broke out.  so i would assume it would be safe to say my town where many of these students live and the town 'next door' where the university is are high risk right?

• Like 1

You  and  the others you claim  had  the COVID infection as proven by  a swab test ?..  It is not a  cold or flu strain. It is a Corona virus strain.  Most  young  people  don't  get serious  complications  from  it , and  many never even show clinical symptoms  beyond  loss of taste or smell. It is a killer of mainly the elderly  and immune compromised.  Whether you want to believe the statistics or not , I would say well over 500,000 dead and counting  is serious.  Some areas get away  with few suffering from  it ,  others  are not so  lucky.  I  cannot change your beliefs.. I  can  point out the facts for those willing to  listen  to consider.

Conspiracy theories are  like religions. They are based on belief and not  on tangible, proven facts and science.  Facts and science get rejected when they  interfere with deep rooted  belief.  That's why it is so  difficult to wean  anyone away from  a cult.  Their final words are "I  BELIEVE". End of discussion.

i dont see where you get your number of 500000 from the largest number ive heard from the media is 200000 and that was a largly inflated number where the actual number turned out to be 90000.  and you have to understand how they are counting "covid deaths'  they have been grouping them with influenza and and pneumonia as well as counting those who died with covid as those who died from covid.  i dont recall saying i believed anything thus far.  i dont believe most of my friends have had covid, i know they have from having tested positive for covid 19.  my grandparents both had covid 19 (also not just my belief) and although they were very health compromised prior to and during covid and in their upper 80s, they made it thru just fine.  both got over covid quickly the only hickup was my grandmother had pneumonia afterwards, but also got over it without being hospitalized. in my former reply, NONE of what i said was my belief, but my experience with the world around me that i live in.  i think i would be safe in saying i see more of the in's and out's of my town and virginia tech then any of my friends as i work in maintenance in both towns.  yes someone can argue and dismiss what you are saying by just saying thats just what they believe, but you can also dismiss someones experience or first hand account as a believe and pick and choose what 'facts' you believe whether they turn out to be facts or not.  im not trying to change your mind, im just trying to say that especially in this day and age we could use more sceptics that question authority and less sheep.

Don't you find it strange that the rest of the real world doesn't agree with your version of the world and the COVID  pandemic? 

COVID - 19 is not the Flu ( influenza)  or one of the common  cold viruses.  It is a variety of  Corona virus  and the numbers  I  listed  come from very reliable  American  and  other world wide sources . Where you get your numbers from , I  have no idea. Since no one else wants to chime into this thread  I'll  leave it  to you to have the last word.  I'll be glad when the vaccines are widely available everywhere  so this virus  can be brought under control and the world can get back to  some sort of normal.  Take care  Jacob .  The world is a lot different than your view  of it outside your community.

Edited by davefrombc

• 1 month later...

Interesting isn't it that the topics that divide the population of our civilization just keeps stacking up. We have the environment, racial differences, sexual preferences, gender politics, immigration, and now a new one - pandemic or not. These ideas and the emotional involvement in them create but division, not unity which we sorely need in this time. 

On 5/4/2021 at 1:25 AM, MaxPax said:

Interesting isn't it that the topics that divide the population of our civilization just keeps stacking up. We have the environment, racial differences, sexual preferences, gender politics, immigration, and now a new one - pandemic or not. These ideas and the emotional involvement in them create but division, not unity which we sorely need in this time. 

Agreed, and now the new division will be between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. CNN is already been stating that vaccinated people should "shun" those who aren't. It has begun.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mikeexplorer said:

Agreed, and now the new division will be between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. CNN is already been stating that vaccinated people should "shun" those who aren't. It has begun.

Yes indeed..workplace as well. It’s almost like a club now and the empowerment of people who are vaccinated vs not is interesting to watch.

On a slightly different note, I was in a UPS store in upstate NY yesterday with my mask on but in front of me was a man who didn’t have his mask on, meanwhile there’s a sign. The UPS Kid behind the counter had his mask on and asked the customer to put his on. The customer hesitates, says some things and does it, while proclaiming “only in communist New York”..lol. Now why give the UPS kid a hard time? I don’t get it.

The day before that I got into an elevator and there was a guy with his mask on, so I asked him if he was ok if I rode at the same time (had my mask on). The guy said, “ok, sure...I got my microchip shot”.  I thought that was funny.

On 2/26/2021 at 6:12 PM, davefrombc said:

I call them ignorant for ignoring the science and fact , not for disagreeing with my opinion.

How can you tell whether science is science if you are not a scientist?

How can you tell whether a doctor is a good doctor if you are not a doctor?

You have no basis to judge who or what is science unless you yourself are someone who has at least read all the research on the matter.  Blind faith in the establishment is not science; it's religion.

When you yourself become an authority, only then will you be equipped to judge authorities and being an authority you will not need to appeal to another one to substantiate your opinions.

On 3/2/2021 at 12:04 PM, JacobSlabach said:

covid is just another strain of the flu

Covid is another strain of the common cold.

HCoV-229E is one of the seven human coronaviruses which include HCoV-NL63, HCoV-OC43, HCoV-HKU1, MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1, and SARS-CoV-2 and are globally distributed.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_coronavirus_229E

229E and OC43 are common cold viruses discovered in the early-mid 1900s.

Along with HCoV-229E, a species in the genus Alphacoronavirus, HCoV-OC43 are among the known viruses that cause the common cold.   Coronaviruses have a worldwide distribution, causing 10–15% of common cold cases (the virus most commonly implicated in the common cold is a rhinovirus, found in 30–50% of cases). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_coronavirus_OC43

NL63 and HKU1 were discovered in 2004 and causes more virulent diseases affecting mainly babies, the elderly, and immune compromised people.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_coronavirus_NL63

Flu and coronaviruses are precisely the same size so when someone tells you masks eradicated the flu but not covid then you know they're full of baloney.  Why would masks work on one 120nm ball but not another?  The only sensible explanation for why flu seemingly disappeared is flu cases are being called covid cases.

1-s2.0-S1876034120306808-gr1_lrg.thumb.jpg.4bc271fb404f0cb1420686a2de283759.jpg

On 3/1/2021 at 10:41 AM, davefrombc said:

Masks are not a joke.

From https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/advice-on-the-use-of-masks-in-the-community-during-home-care-and-in-healthcare-settings-in-the-context-of-the-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov)-outbreak

This document, which is an update of the guidance published on 5 June 2020, includes new scientific evidence relevant to the use of masks for reducing the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and practical considerations.

However, the use of a mask alone, even when correctly used (see below), is insufficient to provide an adequate level of protection for an uninfected individual or prevent onward transmission from an infected individual (source control).

Systematic reviews have reported that the use of N95/P2 respirators compared with the use of medical masks (see mask definitions, above) is not associated with statistically significant differences for the outcomes of health workers acquiring clinical respiratory illness, influenza-like illness (risk ratio 0.83, 95%CI 0.63-1.08) or laboratory-confirmed influenza (risk ratio 1.02, 95%CI 0.73-1.43); harms were poorly reported and limited to discomfort associated with lower compliance.

Two studies found that implementation of a universal masking policy in hospital systems was associated with decreased risk of healthcare-acquired SARS-CoV-2 infection. However, these studies had serious limitations: both were before-after studies describing a single example of a phenomenon before and after an event of interest, with no concurrent control group, and other infection control measures were not controlled for (51, 52). In addition, observed decreases in health worker infections occurred too quickly to be attributable to the universal masking policy.

The potential harms and risks of mask and respirator use in the health facility setting include:

1) contamination of the mask due to its manipulation by contaminated hands (53, 54);
2) potential self-contamination that can occur if medical masks are not changed when wet, soiled or damaged; or by frequent touching/adjusting when worn for prolonged periods (55);
3) possible development of facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis or worsening acne, when used frequently for long hours (56-58);
4) discomfort, facial temperature changes and headaches from mask wearing (44, 59, 60);
5) false sense of security leading potentially to reduced adherence to well recognized preventive measures such as physical distancing and hand hygiene; and risk-taking behaviours (61-64);
6) difficulty wearing a mask in hot and humid environments

At present there is only limited and inconsistent scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 (75). A large randomized community-based trial in which 4862 healthy participants were divided into a group wearing medical/surgical masks and a control group found no difference in infection with SARS-CoV-2 (76). A recent systematic review found nine trials (of which eight were cluster-randomized controlled trials in which clusters of people, versus individuals, were randomized) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness. Two trials were with healthcare workers and seven in the community. The review concluded that wearing a mask may make little or no difference to the prevention of influenza-like illness (ILI) (RR 0.99, 95%CI 0.82 to 1.18) or laboratory confirmed illness (LCI) (RR 0.91, 95%CI 0.66-1.26) (44); the certainty of the evidence was low for ILI, moderate for LCI. 

Masks are a joke.

• Like 1

However much some try to deny the effectiveness of masks in HELPING to  limit the spread of the virus , the fact is the anti-maskers and those that refuse to  practice social distancing are the very reason the pandemic is still as bad as it is.  It amazes me  how some people  can  ignore the WHO  and the vast   majority of doctors everywhere to  listen to the conspiracy theorists and the  very small  minority  that pooh pooh the recommendations of the world wide medical community.    Flu  is way down simply  because the measures taken  by the  majority  to try to  limit COVID  also are effective against the flu. Less exposure,  less infection.   Look at  New Zealand  and to a  lesser extent ,  Australia  and other nations who took the pandemic seriously and did what's necessary to  limit it as much as possible.   Then  look  at what's happening in areas of  the US and Canada where the   strongest  refusal  to  follow recommendations because of their   inane sense of " freedom".  It would be  nice if they'd learn  what real freedom  is .  It  is not  the freedom to possibly infect  others because you  don't want to be inconvenienced  for  your own  good and that of others .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Okay, keep drinking the kool-aid 

We have some friends who are missionaries and are on total lockdown and have been since day one. If you are caught without a mask automatic $500 fine. Google the outbreak there and tell me how effective the mask is.

Enjoy your alternate universe.   I  prefer this one .

1 hour ago, Freedomflyer said:

So my question is where did the flu go?

Flu didn't go anywhere.  I caught it in march and then battled bacterial pneumonia for a month and still haven't fully recovered.  According to the CDC my whole city has been a hotspot for flu.  Evidently, some places test for flu and some just assume covid.  When I tell people I had flu, they act disappointed that it wasn't covid and usually try to convince me it was.

Hallmarks of flu are sudden onset and high fever.  In my case, I went from feeling fine working outside on a sunny day to absolutely freezing my A off within 1 hour due to 103.5 fever.  Flu hits like a ton of bricks while covid onsets gradually with either low fever or no fever.  My fever got as high as 104.2 and probably brushed 105 a couple times, which is unheard of with covid.  Fevers that high feels like sticking your head in an oven.

1397103504_1fluvscovid.thumb.jpg.ea04e9b35a9d8cb97975228ab49031bf.jpg

546934657_2covidfluchart.jpg.c880b8ab4ad6d7808d9bd22a482eefa2.jpg

1049143216_3highfeverrareincovid.thumb.jpg.a6f9db59904bf273aa3b5897f76149d1.jpg

1431170381_4Twothirdscovidhadnofever.thumb.jpg.04dc148ced716b934afa8e9a2d9f100d.jpg

1 hour ago, davefrombc said:

It amazes me  how some people  can  ignore the WHO

Why does that amaze you since you just ignored WHO?

WHO --->  https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/advice-on-the-use-of-masks-in-the-community-during-home-care-and-in-healthcare-settings-in-the-context-of-the-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov)-outbreak

WHO says "the use of a mask alone, even when correctly used (see below), is insufficient to provide an adequate level of protection for an uninfected individual or prevent onward transmission from an infected individual (source control)."

WHO says "At present there is only limited and inconsistent scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 (75). A large randomized community-based trial in which 4862 healthy participants were divided into a group wearing medical/surgical masks and a control group found no difference in infection with SARS-CoV-2 (76). A recent systematic review found nine trials (of which eight were cluster-randomized controlled trials in which clusters of people, versus individuals, were randomized) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness. Two trials were with healthcare workers and seven in the community. The review concluded that wearing a mask may make little or no difference to the prevention of influenza-like illness (ILI) (RR 0.99, 95%CI 0.82 to 1.18) or laboratory confirmed illness (LCI) (RR 0.91, 95%CI 0.66-1.26) (44); the certainty of the evidence was low for ILI, moderate for LCI. "

So why do you ignore WHO and science?

No difference = does not help.

If masks do not help while people think they do, then that is called a false sense of security which leads to taking more risks.

Flu  is way down simply  because the measures taken  by the  majority  to try to  limit COVID  also are effective against the flu.

How do measures work against one 120nm ball, but not another 120nm ball?  Flu vaccines are between 30% and 50% effective, so even if marginally more people took the flu vaccine it would not explain the complete eradication of flu.

The only sensible explanation is flu cases are being called covid cases.

Look at  New Zealand  and to a  lesser extent ,  Australia

I'm anxious to look at Australia during their coming winter (flu) season to see how they fare.

People think covid cases declined because of the vaccine but I think they would have waned anyway just due to seasonality and to confirm that I will be watching Australia during their coming winter.

• Like 1

Read and understand the WHO  article you quote.. Use of masks alone will  not  reduce the incidence significantly  .. They are  only one part of the measures needed.   Vaccines aren't the reason  flu was down  considerably ..  It was use of masks and  the other measures to  limit COVID  exposure that  helped reduce  the rate  last winter. You can follow your  right wing  denial  sources all  you want . I  know full well there's nothing I  or anyone else not on the extreme right can change your mind.  98% +   of the world is wrong.  Only  the  true believers of the far  right have all the answers.  As I said before to Freedomflyer ,  enjoy your alternate universe .

17 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

Use of masks alone will  not  reduce the incidence significantly 

The use of a rabbit's foot alone will not reduce the incidence either.

17 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

Read and understand the WHO  article you quote

Read this real slow:

WHO says "A large randomized community-based trial in which 4862 healthy participants were divided into a group wearing medical/surgical masks and a control group found no difference in infection with SARS-CoV-2 (76)."

"A recent systematic review found nine trials (of which eight were cluster-randomized controlled trials in which clusters of people, versus individuals, were randomized) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness. Two trials were with healthcare workers and seven in the community. The review concluded that wearing a mask may make little or no difference to the prevention of influenza-like illness (ILI) (RR 0.99, 95%CI 0.82 to 1.18) or laboratory confirmed illness (LCI) (RR 0.91, 95%CI 0.66-1.26) (44); the certainty of the evidence was low for ILI, moderate for LCI. "

Btw, masks didn't work in 1918 either  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1362677/

For 100 years there has not been evidence masks work and there never will be because masks are a ludicrous idea, which is why Fauci ridiculed them in March 2020 before masks became political weapons.

All that masks accomplish is a false sense of security that causes people to take more risks than they would if not for the false security.

For more proof, try mowing the lawn after a case of pneumonia and you will quickly discover how useless masks are.  Respirators with the canisters on the sides are the only thing that works because that's the only thing that seals tight against the face.

Surgeons wear masks to stop bacteria, not viruses.  Hospitals are cold because it's easier to dehumidify cold air and cold/dry air harms bacteria (but benefits viruses).  Hospitals don't focus on viruses because there is nothing they can do to stop them, but combating bacteria is fairly straightforward.

Vaccines aren't the reason  flu was down  considerably ..  It was use of masks and  the other measures to  limit COVID  exposure

How do masks stop one 120nm ball but not another 120nm ball?  The covid cases were rising caused by one 120nm ball, but the flu cases went extinct which were caused by another 120nm ball.  So how do masks stop one 120nm ball, but have zero effect on the other 120nm ball?  <---- please answer that question!

The 120nm ball called covid went up in flu season.

The 120nm ball called flu went down in flu season.

How does a mask accomplish such magic?

• Like 1

The point is masks don't stop all of them , but most, and  if worn  by the one infectious and the one  possible victim. It REDUCES  the spread , doesn't stop it just as  masks reduce the chance of   spreading  infection in operating rooms.  Flu cases  have not gone "extinct" . They  have been greatly reduced in the last year simply  because the majority of the population  has been smart enough to  obey the recommendations  to  reduce the spread of  COVID  which at the same time  reduces the spread of flu among the unvaccinated.  I feel  sorry for you  if you can't understand a fact as simple as that.   COVID has gone up where there was the least acceptance  of the measures meant to  help reduce the spread..  Look  at the states  and counties where the infection rates are  highest .. They perfectly coincide with where refusal to  mask up  or social distance has been greatest.

On 5/9/2021 at 10:35 PM, davefrombc said:

The point is masks don't stop all of them , but most

The evidence says masks make no difference, so they don't stop any portion, not even a wee little bit... and certainly not "most".

But even if masks stopped most or some or any, then we should see a proportional drop in prevalence of coronaviruses and flu viruses because they are exactly the same size.  IOW, if flu dropped by 50% then covid should drop by 50%.  Instead what we see is an explosion in the number of covid cases and the complete extermination of flu... during flu season!  That cannot be explained by masks or any other policy.

The only explanation that makes sense for why one 120nm ball is different from another 120nm ball is that flu cases are being classified as covid cases.

An admonishment of those doing that is actually published:

"Clinicians can neither rule out other co-infections caused by respiratory pathogens by diagnosing SARS-CoV-2 infection nor rule out COVID-19 by detection of non-SARS-CoV-2 respiratory pathogens."  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7245213/

Just because you have a positive covid test doesn't mean you don't have influenza or any one of 1000 other things.

The study continues:  "The recent community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) guidelines by the American Thoracic Society (ATS) and Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) recommended initial antibacterial treatment for adults with CAP who test positive for influenza, because bacterial co-infections are a common and serious complication of influenza and it is difficult to exclude the presence of bacterial co-infection in a patient with CAP who tested positive for influenza virus.5 Based on previous studies on severe coronavirus infections, serological evidence among SARS patients indicated incidences of acute or recent Chlamydophila pneumoniae (30%) or Mycoplasma pneumoniae (9%) infection, respectively.6 Furthermore, SARS and human metapneumovirus co-infection were reported during a major nosocomial SARS outbreak in Hong Kong.7 Moreover, co-infection of the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) with influenza and tuberculosis has been reported.8 , 9 A multicenter retrospective cohort study of critically ill patients with MERS-CoV demonstrated that 18% and 5% had bacterial and viral co-infections, respectively.10 These findings indicate the possibility of co-infection with coronaviruses and other respiratory pathogens."

Plus there are lots of false positives for covid.

And everyone I know wants me to have had covid so they can make it into a big deal.  People are just that way and they don't need additional financial or political incentive to fake covid diagnosis, even though hospitals do get more money for covid cases.

I nearly lost my voice and every representative I talked to on the phone was like "Is it covid?  Is it covid???"  One woman told me she had a 101.5 fever with covid and I said I have to take ibuprofen to get my fever DOWN to 101.5 so I can feel normal enough to get my chores done.  Her definition of hell was my definition of relief.

Flu cases  have not gone "extinct"

The NYT says vanished.  Vanished = extinct.

Screenshot_20210422-095914.thumb.jpg.8b938669ea83c29fc9f964aba43947a7.jpg

COVID has gone up where there was the least acceptance  of the measures meant to  help reduce the spread..

Why did covid cases go up?  You say "Because people were not obeying the government."

So why did flu cases decline?  You say "Because people were obeying the government."

You can't have it both ways.

If you find a republican place where people were not obeying the recommendations, then we would NOT expect to see a drop in flu cases.  If people were NOT obeying, and you say that is the reason why covid cases went up, then how can you explain the elimination of flu during flu season???

• Like 1

Twist and spin the facts all you want . I  just hope nobody in your circles of contacts suffers from the reality and consequences of denying the  seriousness of the COVID pandemic and the steps to reduce its spread  until vaccines can at least reduce it to  a very low level.  It may have already  had enough mutations to  make it endemic like the flu  virus is so far ..  Have fun, I'm  done with this thread . There's no vaccine for stupid and no sense trying to  point to  fact with you lot .

On 5/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, davefrombc said:

There's no vaccine for stupid

There is a vaccine for stupid.  To make me no longer stupid all you have to do is tell me how masks stop one 120nm ball but not another 120nm ball and I will no longer be stupid.

I'm  done with this thread .

Now you take your ball and go home.

New York Times says "Flu Has Vanished."  Lowest number of cases ever recorded.  But at the same time we had the highest number of coronavirus cases ever recorded.

How do masks cause the lowest number of flu cases ever recorded while at the same time allowing the highest coronavirus cases ever recorded?

1098626564_fluseasoncovid.thumb.jpg.773f6b31c250a96b640685497bf6494a.jpg

I  just hope nobody in your circles of contacts suffers from the reality and consequences of denying the  seriousness of the COVID

Everyone I know had a mild case about like what Joe Rogan described.  A couple people are begging for it.  One works in the covid unit at a rehab facility and she wants to test positive so she doesn't have to get tested anymore.  Her husband wants to test positive so he gets 2 weeks pad vacation.  Their son tested positive and had a slight cough, but the parents could not catch it.  Neither could all the grandparents.  Maybe they already had it and didn't know it.

Dad had it last year and his only symptom, mild fever, didn't stop him from pulling weeds every day.  I'm not sure if I caught it from dad or not, but if I did then I didn't know it.

Coming from someone who just suffered a month of pneumonia, covid doesn't scare me too much except for the loss of taste and smell.  That's permanent because it destroys the nerve cells which grow back wrong, so there is no fixing that.

I don't want covid, but I'm not naive enough to think masks are going to stop it.  I try to stay out of buildings as much as possible and use curbside pickup to stay away from people.

I caught the flu because I let someone come over to do her taxes.  We were both healthy on that wednesday, but she got sick sunday and I got it the next thursday.  I let my guard down one time and boom.  She spent a week in the hospital for pneumonia (where she got 2 negative covid tests) and I just toughed it out at home.  Masks would not have prevented it.  In fact, she works at walmart where she has to wear a mask all day and walmart is probably where she caught it, so she almost certainly caught the flu while wearing a mask.

I went through all my old emails and doctor records from childhood and I figure I've had the flu at least 20 times in my life.  I had the flu on my 1st birthday and spent 4 days in the hospital on IV.  I never get it from grocery stores or the community, but it's always someone I know giving it to me.  Masks would not have stopped any of it.

Masks may even make it worse:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

No masks here, numbers continue to drop.........Hmmmmm amazing.

Have you heard of Kary Mullis?  He's the inventor of the pcr test and won the nobel prize for it.

He was a big pain in the butt for those wanting HIV to be the cause of AIDS.  Really, he just wanted to see the evidence, but no one could show him.

He insisted that his test could not be used to diagnose disease because it could find anything you want it to find.  And just because it found pieces of something resembling viral rna doesn't mean the person has a disease.

Imagine having Kary hanging around during this plandemic.  Imagine what a pain in the butt the inventor of the pcr would be.

So guess when Kary Mullis died.  Go on... take a wild guess.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis

Anyway, check out what Kary had to say about Fauci.

• Like 1