Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

China virus

Wagnerc

6 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

Breaking Study Sheds More Light on Whether an RNA Vaccine Can Permanently Alter DNA  https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2021/02/15/breaking-study-sheds-more-light-on-whether-an-rna-vaccine-can-permanently-alter-dna/

The mechanism exists, so it can, but whether it does is anyone's guess.

And the spike protein will clot blood.  Vaccine reactions are probably too much of the vaccine getting into the blood, maybe because the nurse hit a vein or whatever other reason.  Spike proteins normally don't get in the blood through the respiratory system with a natural infection and the vaccine is given in the muscle in effort to avoid it getting into blood.

The biggest risk of the vaccine is not knowing what happens if a mutated virus triggers an antibody-dependent enhancement at some point in the future.  There is no way to know that until enough time has passed (ie years).

ADE is when antibodies actually help the virus infect the cell.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6290032/

Supposed authorities can claim the vaccine is safe all they want, but there is no way to know what will happen when mutated wild coronaviruses meet vaccinated people until it happens.  We need at least 2 flu seasons.

22 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Just keep on sucking the kool-aid like good little sheep. 

LOL   Trust the ERW to find one scientist that disagrees with the rest of the Science and Medical community and believe her over them . Yup  the 2%  is soooo much smarter than the  98%. I'm  sure if you look  long enough you'll find another of the 2% to agree with her.

I'll  follow the sheep that can think for themselves. I'll leave it for you to follow  the Judas goats.

33 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

Yup  the 2%  is soooo much smarter than the  98%.

2% are smarter than the other 98% and 1% is smarter than the 99%, and one guy has the highest IQ and he's a vaccine skeptic.

See the "appeal to popularity" fallacy.  https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Appeal-to-Popularity

That time when 1 genius outsmarted 1000 phds:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

"After the problem appeared in Parade, approximately 10,000 readers, including nearly 1,000 with PhDs, wrote to the magazine, most of them claiming vos Savant was wrong.[4] Even when given explanations, simulations, and formal mathematical proofs, many people still do not accept that switching is the best strategy.[5] Paul Erdős, one of the most prolific mathematicians in history, remained unconvinced until he was shown a computer simulation demonstrating vos Savant's predicted result.[6]"

On 5/10/2021 at 8:27 AM, davefrombc said:

Twist and spin the facts all you want . I  just hope nobody in your circles of contacts suffers from the reality and consequences of denying the  seriousness of the COVID pandemic and the steps to reduce its spread  until vaccines can at least reduce it to  a very low level.  It may have already  had enough mutations to  make it endemic like the flu  virus is so far ..  Have fun, I'm  done with this thread . There's no vaccine for stupid and no sense trying to  point to  fact with you lot .

On 5/10/2021 at 8:27 AM, davefrombc said:

Twist and spin the facts all you want . I  just hope nobody in your circles of contacts suffers from the reality and consequences of denying the  seriousness of the COVID pandemic and the steps to reduce its spread  until vaccines can at least reduce it to  a very low level.  It may have already  had enough mutations to  make it endemic like the flu  virus is so far ..  Have fun, I'm  done with this thread . There's no vaccine for stupid and no sense trying to  point to  fact with you lot .

"Have fun, I'm  done with this thread."

"I'll  follow the sheep that can think for themselves. I'll leave it for you to follow  the Judas goats."

Hmmmm.....thought he was done with this thread, hope that works out well for him.

Wife and I both just finished up with our bout with Covid, can't say it was pleasant, but as the "flu" goes I've been waaay sicker. I won't change my thinking about it. As of yesterday our county health department lifted the mask mandate. It was a losing battle for local businesses, we should have the right to chose and people were chosing to stay away from businesses mandating face coverings. Take the choice away and might as well pin stars to our arms. Can you say "Show me your papers?"

14 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Wife and I both just finished up with our bout with Covid

What were your symptoms?  How high was fever?  Did you lose your taste or smell?

14 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

we should have the right to chose

People think it's the government's job to keep us safe, but it's our job to keep ourselves safe while it's the government's job to protect our rights and liberty from those wanting to keep us safe.

I don't always want to be safe; I want to take risks and I should have the right to take as many risks as I choose.

• Like 1

Both of us achey, no fever, low energy, wife lost her taste and smell, both have a lingering dry cough.  My (in June) 91 year old Mom had it was down like we were for a few days is doing fine. She refuses to wear a mask as well. Have had waaaaay worse, we wouldn't change anything we've done. 

YES it is our right, and I keep going back to: If the mask makes such a huge difference and keeps everyone so safe why should me NOT wearing one bother you? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Both of us achey, no fever, low energy, wife lost her taste and smell, both have a lingering dry cough. 

Last year a guy I know said his wife lost taste and smell, but he just had a headache.  Now he's going back n saying it was the worst thing ever with him coughing up green stuff while the wife had 109 fever (impossible).  He's trying his best to make covid as bad as flu.  A year later he's claiming to be still dealing with the after effects, but he's always had high blood pressure and sleep apnea which cause headaches.

53 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Have had waaaaay worse

Yep.  2006 flu would have killed me if I had been any older.  2008 flu had me essentially in a coma for 3 days and when I woke up I had ringworm all over.  2009 swine flu was a walk in the park.  2018 flu wasn't too bad, but still killed 61,000 people in spite of vaccinations.  Flu will probably be what kills me eventually because I always get it and I'm only getting older.

1 hour ago, Freedomflyer said:

why should me NOT wearing one bother you?

They say the mask is not to protect the wearer, but to protect other people from the wearer.  There is no evidence of that either, but that's what they claim.  So, in their opinion, if you don't wear a mask it means you don't care about other people.  That's why they get so mad.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like lots of posts have been deleted.  Why censor a site that no one sees?  Maybe admin wants even less people than the 4 semi-regulars they have now?

I just came back to pat myself on the back for a correct prediction, but can't find the post where I made the prediction, so I'll re-upload the prediction:

1837120986_casesvsvaccines.thumb.jpg.f00b7f9d271e4d9102479adcad364c9a.jpg

I was perfectly right!

1372758918_vaccineslol.thumb.jpg.a4c08f6e9eb3e4b3505b527f98012e57.jpg

Wonder how I knew.

3 hours ago, JustRandy said:

Looks like lots of posts have been deleted.  Why censor a site that no one sees?  Maybe admin wants even less people than the 4 semi-regulars they have now?

Nope, no posts have been deleted.  Maybe you are looking for your posts in the wrong topic (see below)? Just because you don't see people logged in and answering your posts, doesn't mean we don't receive traffic from users browsing as guests and reading them (keep that it mind). It is the internet and we are one of the highest ranking atv forums (for what its worth nowadays), when you "google it"....lol.

2 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Just Randy,

Hmmmmmm........imagine that!

This isn't facebook. We only moderate bad language, inappropricate content, spam and bullying. We don't really touch oposing views on the pandemic or politics.

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Maybe you are looking for your posts in the wrong topic (see below)?

I thought of that but didn't see my prediction post there either.  Maybe I just missed it considering the size of that thread.

But it appears all posts between May and November on this thread are missing.  Since my prediction chart ends in august I figured it must have been deleted.  Apologies if I'm in error, but a 6 month hole looks suspicious.

11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Just because you don't see people logged in and answering your posts, doesn't mean we don't receive traffic from users browsing as guests and reading them (keep that it mind).

I've never seen anyone anywhere here other than a small handful of regulars and those asking for help one time.  Hagbard has made valiant effort to start interesting topics to interact with users yet nothing but crickets each time.  That's why I found it unbelievable that anyone would care what is said in such a sterile environment.

Freedom of speech is always inversely proportional to the size of the audience.

• Like 1

We have similar conversations here in New Zealand and it always seem that the anti vaxers are far more insistent on proving their choice is the right one. For the most part the people that get the vaxination say fine, it's free choice, while the anti group call people names, try to convince them they have made the wrong choice..

Is that what I'm seeing here too ?

And I agree with the admin, this is a good forum, one of the better atv forums definitely.

The antivaxers seem to be very defensive..  Even when there is nobody attacking them..

Makes me wonder about their confidence in their choices.

• Like 1