Quantcast

China virus

8 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Mech, 

I guess I think a lot of this whole thing has been fear motivated. I know the survival rate of covid is pretty dang high. Pretty much my whole family has had covid. My experience was worse than my wife's. She was down for 5 days or so, I was in bed for over two weeks, achey, sore, tired, headache. Never lost my sense of taste or smell,  appetite was fine just very weak and tired. Finally forced myself to get up and get moving. Was pretty much like any bad case of the flu I've ever had. Went back to work, was miserably tired and weak, wanted to go home after a couple of hours into each day of the first week but forced myself to keep moving and working. Slowly started making it through 8-9 hour days. (Construction) I'm not a young man  late 50's, youngest of 6 kids, my 5 siblings are in their 60's and 70's they all got it, my two oldest brothers and their wives figured they had it went the local Ranch supply store bought Ivermectin,  took it and immediately started feeling better. Heck my 91 year old Mom got it and survived fine, wasn't concerned at all. Got rest, kept her fluid intake up to stay hydrated. I, my siblings, and mom, feel like our immunities are stronger an more resistant having gone through what we did. I refuse to live in fear, and like I said we should all be able to choose for ourselves whether or not we want to get it, like whether or not we want to get the flu shot.

Did you lot actually have COVID or  just a cold or the Flu? Were  you all  tested for it  or  just blamed the  COVID  for your ailments.. The experience  by  Canadians who  have  contracted COVID haas been  much different than you describe , and  Ivermectin  has been  proven to  be  next to  useless against  it.

Nobody is being forced to  get  vaccinated.. They  are however required to  be vaccinated  for some  jobs and activities.. You  are free to  choose whether you are vaccinated or not;  just as   you  can refuse to get a drivers license, or any other required license, but you can't legally  participate in them  without one. I  am fully vaccinated and had  the booster , all in my family except for  1 have also. I  know some  who  refuse to  be vaccinated  but the  vast majority of my contacts  are fully vaccinated  with NO  adverse effects. Most were like  me ,  no  more than  a sore arm the next  day  and nothing beyond that. My  fully vaccinated son-in-law  is a  paramedic.  He caught the Delta variant,  likely  from  one of the victims he had to transport to the hospital. He had a rough time from  it for  nearly two  weeks , but  didn't require  hospitalization.  He said he knows full well  if the vaccine  hadn't  limited the effect the virus had on  him, COVID-19 Delta  would have killed him..

If you are in an occupation that requires vaccination , you  are free to  choose to get the vaccination or seek  other   work. It is YOUR  choice. You  are free to  risk your own  life;  you are not free (  or should not be free) to risk the life of  others because of your decisions.

The families of all those who  have  died from  COVID  itself, or from  other ailments COVID complicated would argue with you  about the seriousness of the pandemic, and the "rights"  of others to  risk their own  lives, but more importantly , the lives of others they  may infect  by passing on the virus because they  got a mild case of it,  refused to  follow  recommendations to  limit its spread.   To  put it simpler ,  you are free to risk your own  life and health.  You should not be free to risk that of others needlessly.

WOW! Yes we're all tested, also gave up our DNA in doing so. Why would I state we had covid if we weren't tested? Dave, you will never change my opinion. Nor I yours. I watched 3 healthy people who got the vaccine die. I also watched 2 Brothers get better from Ivermectin.  You and I will have to agree to disagree. There are millions from both camps. I will not judge those that choose to get it, I have other dear friends that have gotten it and have had any effect from it yet and hope they don't.  I have yet to contract any of the other variants and hope myself or any in my family do. I do know hundreds of people that have had covid and came through it fine and others was  tough on them but they are getting better. We will both argue our points due to our experiences. I  just don't want to argue with people anymore and don't want to be mandated to get the jab.

• Like 1

WOW! Yes we're all tested, also gave up our DNA in doing so. Why would I state we had covid if we weren't tested? Dave, you will never change my opinion. Nor I yours. I watched 3 healthy people who got the vaccine die. I also watched 2 Brothers get better from Ivermectin.  You and I will have to agree to disagree. There are millions from both camps. I will not judge those that choose to get it, I have other dear friends that have gotten it and have had any effect from it yet and hope they don't.  I have yet to contract any of the other variants and hope myself or any in my family do. I do know hundreds of people that have had covid and came through it fine and others was  tough on them but they are getting better. We will both argue our points due to our experiences. I  just don't want to argue with people anymore and don't want to be mandated to get the jab.

Here is the definition of vaccine.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Am I wrong, if the vaccine is supposed to prevent, why should those vaccinated be worried about the un Vaccinated? I am asking this question honestly and without sarcasm. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

WOW! Yes we're all tested, also gave up our DNA in doing so.

What do you think they would want your DNA for?  More BS claim  from the conspiracy theorist  crap.   If they wanted your DNA  because you were suspected of something there's much easier ways to get it than wait for you to take a COVID test and they  certainly don't need it to  build a DNA data bank on everyone who has a COVID test in the  good ole  U.S. of A.  I don't know about your  area, but here  they don't ask for any personal  information nor even your name when you  take a test.   Pretty useless collecting rafts of DNA  with  zero information to go with it .

This pandemic  has shown  the bad side of the internet and social programs . .They   far too easily allow the spread of misinformation, outright  lies and conspiracy theories world wide  that too easily  confuse people and confirm the worst fears of the paranoid and easily influenced.   Fortunately for all, the internet and  its easy access to  factual  information on  just about anything  a person  wants to  search for,  easy communication between  far flung family and friends and allowing  us to interact with people of other nations and culture has greatly helped in  more ways than the  bad side has  hindered understanding. Seeing what  has happened  with  the COVID  pandemic makes me thankful   it wasn't around when  the Polio vaccine came out, and especially  when the bad batch of vaccine actually  caused Polio  infections rather than  prevented them. Those of  us that were  around to  see the devastation Polio  caused before the vaccines  came out are glad there  was no internet at the time  to  spread the resistance against it. About the only  ones who  didn't go  for the vaccines were those fundamental  religious groups  who  are against  vaccines, blood transfusions and similar  medical treatments.

I do  hope you  know the mRNA  vaccines  cannot give you COVID since they do  not actually carry any  virus in them, unlike the old vaccines  that used killed or weakened  virus in their makeup.  mRNA  technology is not new.  It  has been studied and  used for several  years, even  though the  COVID  vaccines are the first I  know of where it has been  used in development of a major  vaccine.  It  has been  used in development  of several treatments for other ailments though.

Yes  Freedomflyer, I  know nothing I can say  will sway your convictions,  nor will my convictions be swayed by the deniers. I  have one family member (a  great nephew) who refuses to  believe the mainstream and several  contacts and friends that are also  immune to  mainstream  news and fact. They think those of us who do  believe and are part of the mainstream are  just as crazy  as we think they are. The world would be a much worse place if everyone agreed on everything and  nobody  questioned  dogma.

8 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Here is the definition of vaccine.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Am I wrong, if the vaccine is supposed to prevent, why should those vaccinated be worried about the un Vaccinated? I am asking this question honestly and without sarcasm. 

No vaccine is 100% effective in preventing infection of the primary virus or its variants.  It is to  prevent infection in the majority   and reduce the severity of the infection of those that  become infected despite  vaccination. Yes that definition is correct, but incomplete.   Masks, social distancing are further measures to  REDUCE the transmission of the virus, again,  not totally prevent it.  They help  protect the  unvaccinated as well  as the vaccinated  and those who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons.

A non-medical analogy  would be  comparing the wearing of seat belts .. They  don't  prevent accidents or injury, but they do  greatly reduce the severity of injury in  most cases , even  though in some cases they  have caused increased injury  and even death. Big difference is that seat belts are mandatory in  most  jurisdictions and there  are  legal consequences for  not wearing one , but few  refuse to  wear them  because they interfere with their  "freedom". There are no  legal consequences for  going unvaccinated, although there are economic ones if  one refuses to be vaccinated in a job that requires it.  You still have the "freedom" to seek employment where  vaccination is not required.

\

I agree with Dave.. The supposedly suppressed information(all the adverse effects anyone here in N.Z. suggested were being kept from us), is available. And yes, we have been using mrna vaccines for more than a decade. The technology is well tested, and the specific vaccines for covid are tested now too. These "experimental" vaccines were released for use early because the technology is so well tested, and even though they hadn't been extensively tested on a large number of people at the start, they are now the most tested and studied roll out of vaccine ever. The rmna vaccines have been tested and documented and studied now, on billions, and not just by the companies making them but by WHO.

It's true that some small percentage of people do get adverse reactions, but most of the adverse reactions are really minor,(look them up) and statistically, most are safer than getting the virus. The long term potential effects are still not known, but they would not be known even if the vaccines had been tested on the usual several thousands, or tens of thousands, of people.

Regarding all this supposedly suppressed information about adverse side effects.. It's just inconceivable to me that all the medical fraternity, all the scientists, all the politicians, and especially all the journalists, would conspire to try and deceive us. The journalists in particular, would love to bust open a conspiracy like that, of that scale.. To a journalist, it would be a Nobel Prize.. And journalists, they are really really good at ferreting out these things. More tan anybody else, I trust the journalists.

All life is risky, and sometimes we need to do our bit and take a risk for the common good.. That's how I see it.

16 hours ago, JustRandy said:

Yep but so many posts to rifle through

You can try and use advance search. Just go to https://www.quadcrazy.com/search/ So in this case, I searched posts by you with keyword "covid" from May - November: https://www.quadcrazy.com/search/?&q=covid&type=forums_topic&author=JustRandy&nodes=21&search_and_or=or&start_after=1619827200&start_before=1638230400

Just wanted to share that the option exists for any type of more in depth content searches. 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, davefrombc said:

Both the Pfizer and  Moderna vaccines have full FDA approval. They were taken out of the "emergency  use"  category  quite some time ago.

Here in the states Moderna only received full FDA approval on Monday.

2 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Agreed. Its the craziest thing ever. The issue is that it does not prevent the spread. Eventually you run out of unvaccinated to blame. The last 12 people I know who got covid, 10 vaccinated, 2 not. All are good thankfully.  To each their own, the good thing is that a vaccine exists for those who want it. The bad thing is that it does not stop transmission and has waning efficacy. What do you do with everyone who just got boosted next September? Boost again and again? Many vaccine takers are not for that and signing up to a yearly booster campaign. We really don't know the long term effects of that. There is a lot of steam on Novavax, which I think will be an option for those who don't want mrna, its more tried and true technology. Again, the good thing is that we have these things, the bad is that they don't last or prevent transmission. Just my $0.02 since you all started posting again on the topic. Hope everyone is well!

• Like 1

Both the Pfizer and  Moderna vaccines have full FDA approval. They were taken out of the "emergency  use"  category  quite some time ago.

In consideration of these interests, DTR seeks to inform the Court that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine mandated by the OSHA ETS and described as being the one approved by the FDA, i.e., Comirnaty, is not currently available to anyone in the United States.  The United States finally and reluctantly conceded this in a lawsuit DTR brought in Florida. There is no supply of Comirnaty. The only vaccines in production and available are the vaccines approved under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (“EUA”). DTR files this brief to explain why the OSHA COVID-19 vaccine mandate before the Court is an illegal federal mandate to compel Americans to take an experimental vaccine.  https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/21/21A244/206781/20211229144437004_No 21A244 and 21A247 National Federation of Independent Business v Department of Labor Amicus Motion with Brief.pdf

Is the Supreme Court fake news too???

Nobody is being forced to  get  vaccinated.

I guess if you don't mind losing your job then you're not forced.

I guess if you don't mind being lied to in order to convince you the vaccine is safe and effective against a disease with 99.9% survivability then you're not being forced.

I doubt there exists even one person on the planet who wasn't coerced or bamboozled into accepting the jab.

If you are in an occupation that requires vaccination , you  are free to  choose to get the vaccination or seek  other   work. It is YOUR  choice.

Oh, well, I guess we don't need a minimum wage then because if you don't like your wages you're free to seek other employment.  Spoken like a true liberal.  Nobody is forced to work for low wages lol

The families of all those who  have  died from  COVID  itself, or from  other ailments COVID complicated would argue with you

I know 2 who died of the vaccine and zero who died of covid.  Guy across the street from my friend died the very night of his 2nd jab and the wife of a friend of a friend died of a heart attack at 36 yrs old after her 2nd jab.

I  am fully vaccinated and had  the booster , all in my family except for  1 have also. I  know some  who  refuse to  be vaccinated  but the  vast majority of my contacts  are fully vaccinated  with NO  adverse effects.

I know people who smoked for decades.  Does that mean smoking is safe?

I know people who used Roundup for decades.  Does that mean Roundup is safe?

I know people who removed asbestos and didn't die.  Does that mean asbestos is safe?

As a kid I used to break thermometers and play with mercury.  I'm still alive so that means mercury is safe, right?

You injected a powerful carcinogen and now after only a few months you think you're safe???

Notably, there were three times as many reports of breast cancer following a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than six times the number of reports of B-cell lymphoma. All but one of the cases of follicular lymphoma were associated with COVID-19 vaccines. Pancreatic carcinoma was more than three times as high.  https://www.authorea.com/users/455597/articles/552937-innate-immune-suppression-by-sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccinations-the-role-of-g-quadruplexes-exosomes-and-micrornas

Search on "influencers  who  have died of COVID"  for a growing  list  of those deniers who  spread the misinformation of  its seriousness until they caught  it themselves.

Two sides of that coin.

Influencers who died WITH covid had comorbidities. (no one dies of covid without comorbidities, so people die WITH covid, not OF covid)

List of healthy people who died OF the vaccine https://thecovidblog.com/

3 hours ago, davefrombc said:

No vaccine is 100% effective in preventing infection of the primary virus or its variants.  It is to  prevent infection in the majority   and reduce the severity of the infection of those that  become infected despite  vaccination.

Jab doesn't prevent infection

Jab doesn't reduce severity.

Jab is all risk and zero benefit.

It appears as though the jab reduces severity but it's only because healthy people choose to take the jab while unhealthy people do not.

As an example my mother has lots of health conditions but is terrified of the jab.  My father is a model of health and is double vaxxed. Who do you think would have an easier time with covid?

Dad had covid in july 2020 and it did nothing to him other than tired feeling and slight fever.  He worked the garden the whole time.  If he had been vaxxed you would have said it was because of the vax but the vax didn't exist back then.

Jab protects against ANY cause of death, including accidents.  See here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVsXOZguLg

How does a vaccine protect against accidents?

The only explanation that makes sense (which is stated in the study) is the healthy responsible people choose to take the jab while unhealthy irresponsible people do not.  And healthy people survive covid better than unhealthy people.  The jab doesn't do anything.

You may as well call me names and run away again because you still have nothing.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

The supposedly suppressed information(all the adverse effects anyone here in N.Z. suggested were being kept from us), is available.

Twitter, Facebook, Google, youtube, and the gov are all in concerted effort to suppress any dissent.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

And yes, we have been using mrna vaccines for more than a decade.

Nope.  MRNA was never used outside of cancer and AIDS patients and I doubt any of them are still alive today.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

they are now the most tested and studied roll out of vaccine ever.

Nope, not enough time has passed.  Safety cannot be determined for at least 5 years and the average time is about 8-10 years for FDA approval of a vaccine.

"Since 2010, most novel vaccines approved by the FDA required about 8 years of clinical development and were based on evidence from a median of 7 clinical trials, including at least 2 pivotal efficacy trials that were randomized, masked, and used a comparator group" https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/review-tracks-fda-vaccineapproval-process-over-last-decade

1 hour ago, Mech said:

It's true that some small percentage of people do get adverse reactions

Small?  More like HUGE!

Notably, there were three times as many reports of breast cancer following a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than six times the number of reports of B-cell lymphoma. All but one of the cases of follicular lymphoma were associated with COVID-19 vaccines. Pancreatic carcinoma was more than three times as high.  https://www.authorea.com/users/455597/articles/552937-innate-immune-suppression-by-sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccinations-the-role-of-g-quadruplexes-exosomes-and-micrornas

1 hour ago, Mech said:

It's just inconceivable to me that all the medical fraternity, all the scientists, all the politicians, and especially all the journalists, would conspire to try and deceive us.

Short list of drugs with class action lawsuits https://www.classaction.com/lawsuits/drugs/

I could find longer lists if needed.

Tylenol for example is a powerful liver toxin with a recommended dose about half of its LD50 (Which means 50% of animals died).  Doctors routinely recommend Tylenol.  I know of people who committed suicide with Tylenol, the most trusted brand of doctors.

Doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28186008/

The media is owned by pharma because pharma advertises with them so they don't dare challenge the narrative set by big pharma.  Pharma is the biggest lobbyist to the gov.  Pharma makes more money than the GDP of most countries.  Who can stand up to big pharma?

I know of people that drank coffee and less than an hour later they suffered a heart attack, and people that took aspirin and three days later were diagnosed with cancer. I know someone that always wore blue shirts, and he got cancer. I never wear blue shirts and I don't have cancer.

Association is not cause.

Every day millions of people come down with illness', sometimes after taking something. It doesn't mean the something caused the illness.

The number of people that are "reporting "adverse reactions, needs to be taken as a percentage, not a number, and we need to look at what the reactions are. People are reporting sore arms at the point of injection, headaches, tiredness, all sorts of things.. But there are very few reactions that have been confirmed as surely caused by the jab, and even less that are considered serious/dangerous side effects.

The science and the "rights" are both debatable. If we go looking for "evidence" for our stance, we will find it. But evidence is not proof, and association, or coincidence, is not proven cause. 

You Randy, and Freedom, are welcome to your choice, and I'm not going to try to convince you that you made the wrong choice. It's your call. I'm happy and confident in my decision. I don't feel any need to prove anyone wrong, or myself right. I would encourage you though to look at the data, as percentages, and apply reason and logic to it.

Edited by Mech

4 minutes ago, Mech said:

And it turns out that this site isn't censoring posts... Well well..  Another conspiracy down the drain.

How do you know?  There is still a 6 month hole in this thread and at least one missing post I made last year.  How can you prove posts have not been deleted?  You can't prove a negative.

Anyway, even if posts were being deleted it wouldn't be a conspiracy.  But Twitter conspiring with the gov to delete posts is a conspiracy.

And I've already admitted I could be wrong and apologized if I am.  As far as I can tell, I'm the only one on this site to have admitted to being wrong about anything.  For instance, Dave was correct about Trump being a conman in the 2016 election thread and I was wrong, but he can't admit when he is wrong.  Everyone is wrong at times, but few can admit it.

16 minutes ago, Mech said:

I know of people that drank coffee and less than an hour later they suffered a heart attack

Yep, caffeine.  Stimulants increase odds of heart attack.

Vaccine clots the blood which also produces heart attacks.  I know of 2 of them.

Vaccine clotting blood is demonstrable and repeatable.... meaning you can watch it happen and repeat it over and over.  Most of the time the vaccine is injected into muscle, but if it by chance finds a vein and enters the blood stream (because the nurse didn't aspirate) then it WILL clot the blood every single time, guaranteed.  That's why only a limited number of people are suffering those particular problems.  Whether or not the nurse hits a vein is Russian Roulette.

16 minutes ago, Mech said:

and people that took aspirin and three days later were diagnosed with cancer.

There is no link there.  To have a theory you need correlation and a proposed mechanism to explain the correlation.  You have no mechanism to explain why aspirin would cause cancer.

On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that tobacco, Roundup, asbestos, and vaccines of all kinds cause cancer.

Veterinarians give rabies vaccines in a leg so that the leg can be cut off if cancer develops.  It's the law in the US.  Cancer and vaccines is well established.

How many pet owners do you think make the association of cancer to vaccines?  Not many, yet the association is still well established in spite of limited reporting which speaks volumes about the dangers of vaccines.

19 minutes ago, Mech said:

The number of people that are "reporting "adverse reactions, needs to be taken as a percentage, not a number

You think MIT virologists do not know that?

"Cancer is a disease generally understood to take months or, more commonly, years to progress from an initial malignant transformation in a cell to development of a clinically recognized condition. Since VAERS reports of adverse events are happening primarily within the first month or even the first few days after vaccination [209], it seems likely that the acceleration of cancer progression following vaccines would be a difficult signal to recognize.

Furthermore, most people do not expect cancer to be an adverse event that could be caused by a vaccine.

However, as we have outlined in our paper, if the mRNA vaccinations are leading to widespread dysregulation of oncogene controls, cell cycle regulation, and apoptosis, then VAERS reports should reflect an increase in reports of cancer, RELATIVE to the other vaccines.

This is in fact what VAERS reports reflect, and dramatically so.

Table 1 illustrates events involving the most common cancers reported to VAERS in the US, cancers either newly identified or stable disease newly progressing. It compares reports related to COVID-19 vaccination to reports related to all other vaccinations over the 31-year history of VAERS information collection. To obtain this table, we searched the online resource, http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html, for search terms indicating cancer, such as “cancer,” “carcinoma,” “mass,” “neoplasm,” etc., and summed over all hits related to a particular organ, such as “lung.” These data were collected on December 12, 2021.

Notably, there were three times as many reports of breast cancer following a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than six times the number of reports of B-cell lymphoma. All but one of the cases of follicular lymphoma were associated with COVID-19 vaccines. Pancreatic carcinoma was more than three times as high.

This cannot be explained by reference to a disproportionately large number of people receiving an mRNA vaccination in the past year compared to all other vaccinations.

The total number of people receiving a non-COVID-19 vaccination is unknown, but over the 31 years history of reports VAERS contains it is unquestionably many orders of magnitude larger than the number receiving an mRNA vaccination in the past year.

Overall, in the above table, twice as many cancer reports to VAERS are related to a COVID-19 vaccination compared to those related to all other vaccines. That, in our opinion, constitutes a signal in urgent need of investigation."  https://www.authorea.com/users/455597/articles/552937-innate-immune-suppression-by-sars-cov-2-mrna-vaccinations-the-role-of-g-quadruplexes-exosomes-and-micrornas

So, adverse reactions to covid vaccines is greater than 31 years of ALL other vaccines, therefore the PERCENTAGE would be magnitudes higher because the numerator of the covid reactions is greater than the numerator of all other reactions in 31 years and the denominator of all vaccines over 31 years is greater than the denominator of 1 year of covid vaccines.

I know you want the vaccines to be safe but the evidence is not on your side.  There is an astounding correlation of cancer to the vaccines (both in literature and anecdotally) and an articulated mechanism by which the vaccine disregulates the onco-controls and contributes to dna damage.  Read the study.

In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage. We show evidence from adverse event reports in the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis.

The vaccine doesn't mean you will get cancer (just like smoking, roundup, asbestos doesn't), but if you have pre-cancer then the vaccine will reduce the body's ability to prevent it from progressing to cancer.  Those who have had cancer in the past definitely should not get the vaccine.  Those at risk via the BRCA gene definitely should not get the vaccine.

Only healthy people with minimal risk of cancer and heart disease could get the vaccine, but if they're healthy they wouldn't need a vaccine for essentially a common cold to them, not like the vaccine would prevent it anyway.

The whole thing is the pinnacle of stupidity.  It's all risk and zero benefit.

2 hours ago, JustRandy said:

How do you know?  There is still a 6 month hole in this thread and at least one missing post I made last year.  How can you prove posts have not been deleted?  You can't prove a negative.

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

LOL...none of your posts have been removed. I'm really not sure what to tell you. Have you looked at your own posts in the other topic or the search link I posted? I'm pretty sure your content is there if not in this topic. Take a look for yourself: https://www.quadcrazy.com/search/?&q=covid&type=forums_topic&author=JustRandy&nodes=21&search_and_or=or&start_after=1619827200&start_before=1638230400

Most of your "missing" posts are probably in the presidential topic which rather than stick to politics, veered off into covid. We really should take the covid posts you and others made in that topic and move them to this one. 

We have never removed any of your posts, we would let you know if we needed to do that.

Haha..I was tempted to suggest that he show me the missing posts.. cause you know.. ya can't prove a negative..

No matter.

I see that the great leader(ex-president Chump), has now got his vaccines.

And the thing is Randy, why are you trying to convince people that have already got their vaccines, that they were wrong to do that ? That's a futile exercise.

Is it to make us feel bad about our decision, or to try and convince yourself that you made the right one to not get the shot?

I've been through this discussion here and I've heard all the arguments and conspiracy theories, and none of them stack up.

Nobody is saying that the vaccine will prevent you getting the virus.

Nobody here at least is being forced to get the shot.

It may have some long term effects we don't know about, but that being the case, those of us that have got it, aren't doing it out of fear, but in spite of fear. I for sure was very apprehensive about getting it.

So Randy, tell me, why do you want, why are you so determined, why do you go to such lengths, to convince people that have already got the shot, which can't be undone, that they have made a bad decision.. Is it for our benefit.. or yours ?

46 minutes ago, Admin said:

none of your posts have been removed.

Are you the only one with authority to remove posts?  Have some sort of glitches been ruled out?

The last time I saw the post was when I made it and anything could have happened in the 5 months since then.  I don't police the site to assure myself posts are not being removed.  I just post and forget.  If it's deleted I'd never know unless I happen to want to return to it for some reason, which is rare.

It was on my mind for the past month to return to that post to pat myself on the back for a great prediction and I finally got to it yesterday hoping to check it off my mental to-do list.  As good as I'd like to consider my forecasting abilities to be, I never imagined such a simple task would have turned into this.

48 minutes ago, Admin said:

Have you looked at your own posts in the other topic or the search link I posted?

Yes I gave both threads a good search before making an allegation in the first place.  I even checked my email hoping to find someone quoting it, but evidently I deleted all my notifications.

The link where you keep sending me is no help because it doesn't show pics in the search results and I need to see the pic I posted to know if it's the post I'm looking for.

Simply searching for "covid" doesn't narrow the search since practically every post mentions covid.

The only way is to go through page by page looking for the pic, which is what I did, on both threads, but it's possible my pc didn't load the pics fast enough causing me to overlook it.  I knew that was a possibility yesterday, but the 6 month hole in this thread made me believe it was more likely a batch of posts were removed.  In this cancel culture era you can't fault me for jumping to conclusions based on probability.

As I said, if I'm wrong then I sincerely apologize, but surely you agree that a 6 month hole looks suspicious.  I re-upped the pic which is now buried, never to be seen again, and is completely inconsequential.

Everyone else seems to be making a bigger deal of this than I.  If you give me your word you are not censoring then that's good enough.  If I thought you were censoring me I wouldn't be wasting my time.  However google might compel you to censor if you want to keep appearing in searches or getting ad revenue.  That's what happened to zerohedge and now they ban and censor like crazy because money talks.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

We really should take the covid posts you and others made in that topic and move them to this one. 

What would be the purpose ?  Will anyone reread what was said?  I feel lucky getting someone to read the drivel I'm spewing now, nevermind what was said in the past 10 pages.

Over the years I've seen mods driving themselves crazy trying to keep civility and organization only to have the site close down or all their hard work get buried in history never to be seen again.  It just seems like all the police work is a complete waste of time.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

We have never removed any of your posts, we would let you know if we needed to do that.

Ok.  If there is ever a problem just let me know.  I don't want to be where I'm not wanted or be a bother to anyone.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

I was tempted to suggest that he show me the missing posts.. cause you know.. ya can't prove a negative..

The pic I have is the evidence that the post existed since I made that pic specifically for this site and never used it for any other purpose.  So I know the post existed because I have the pic.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

why are you trying to convince people that have already got their vaccines, that they were wrong to do that ? That's a futile exercise.

It's not futile.  My good friend used his asthma as reason to get the vaccine early with the seniors, but I've convinced him and he's now terrified.  And then he got covid despite 2 vaccinations, so he's pissed as well.  He then used my resources to convince his mother to never get the vaccine.  Maybe he can have influence on the rest of his family.

Also I've convinced my dad not to get the booster, which is good because I'd hate to lose my dad.

It's not futile.  Plus someone else may be reading this as admin pointed out.  And I like bantering so even if it were futile I still had fun being futile.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

Is it to make us feel bad about our decision, or to try and convince yourself that you made the right one to not get the shot?

I've had the flu likely 30ish times in my life.  I had the flu on my 1st birthday.  There is zero doubt I could survive covid because I've survived respiratory illness so many times in the past.  It's like walking across the room not worrying that I will break my leg.

So I know for sure I could survive covid, but I don't know that I could survive the vaccine.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

I've been through this discussion here and I've heard all the arguments and conspiracy theories, and none of them stack up.

You haven't refuted any of my points.  You just blanket proclaim I'm wrong and no rebuttal is necessary.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

Nobody is saying that the vaccine will prevent you getting the virus.

Then what's the point of a vaccine?

It doesn't reduce severity either for reasons I've already explained twice.  If it did reduce severity then it would also reduce susceptibility, but it does neither.

Generally speaking, healthy responsible people choose to get the jab.  Unhealthy irresponsible people tend to choose not to get the jab.  So the differences in severity are explained by that.  Otherwise why does the jab protect against accidents?

1 hour ago, Mech said:

So Randy, tell me, why do you want, why are you so determined, why do you go to such lengths, to convince people that have already got the shot, which can't be undone, that they have made a bad decision.. Is it for our benefit.. or yours ?

Mostly it's just bantering because I don't believe anyone will read any of this.  Maybe there is some element of challenging myself because maybe someone will raise a point that I haven't seen before.  Or maybe it's partly philanthropic trying to get people to stop injecting carcinogens.  Or maybe it's fighting big pharma and the political narrative by making people angry at it.  It would probably take a lot of self reflection to really get to the root of why I do what I do.  Mostly I guess it's just something I like to do.  I've argued harder in the past over less.

Usually if someone drops it then I drop it, so I know for sure I'm not on a crusade.  I never intended to get this involved in a discussion; I just wanted to quote my prediction, pat myself on the back and be on my way.  I never meant to have all this engagement with people.  But they keep coming back so I keep coming back.

I've been in discussions with people that had the vaccine, some that were like me planning on getting it if and when the virus came close, and some people that were adamantly against it..

All the people that weren't against the vaccine were easy and congenial, those opposed it have been far too quick to call people morons(yeah seriously), and stupid(yeah seriously), and clutched at straw after straw that weren't logical, weren't supported by a careful analysis of the figures. that were quick to quote numbers, but didn't know the percentages or what the "reported" adverse symptoms were. A lot claimed stuff like "black blood", "blindness" "swollen testicles", "magnetic bodies", and "micro-chip implants".. Yup.. But none of those things are on the adverse reaction reports. The list of adverse reactions is a long one, and it is out there despite the anti vaxers assuring me we weren't hearing about them..Assuring me that the information was being withheld.. But when I suggest they go to our local health dept adverse reaction site and have a look, they didn't even know there was one. They all relied on youtube.

The bottom line is, why try and convince other people that they have made the wrong decision..?  I've got my vaccine and you are welcome to do as you want. I don't think you are stupid to not get it, I can think of heaps of reasons you might not get it, none of which are any business of mine. As you say, it does take some deep thought and soul searching, but that is something we should do.. The decision to get or not get a vaccine is much more about other people than ourselves..I think. My decision, could effect dozens of people.. I'm only one person.

I live in New Zealand though. We have free health care and the health system struggles to provide for all people at the best of times. If you're Trump and can afford top notch health care, I guess it's easy to be cavalier and say it's a hoax, but to me, it's a personal responsibility thing.. a community thing, and I live in a small rural community and I have kids and people I love that are vulnerable.

I'm alright with the possibility I may get some side effect down the line.

13 minutes ago, Mech said:

All the people that weren't against the vaccine were easy and congenial

First of all, that is no way to judge a position on the merits.  Demeanor has nothing to do with anything.  I mean, we're not selling aluminum siding here; this is life n death.

Second, of course they're at ease because the entire establishment is on their side.  What would they be worked up about?

15 minutes ago, Mech said:

those opposed it have been far too quick to call people morons

Actually it's not quick because they're at their wits ends.  Maybe you just came along at the end of a long string of trying to be reasonable with lots of people to no avail and now they just call people stupid out of exhaustion.

Dave has called me names and he's pro-vax n that. 

And I can't really say your implications about me have been very flattering either.  You have me pegged as someone with delusions of grandeur, given to conspiracy theories which implies I'm an unhinged nut and then you pry into why I do what I do as if I'm a mental patient receiving therapy.  I'm not bothered by it, I'm just pointing out how you're acting for your own benefit because if you truly believe truth is in how you present yourself then you would want to work on your presentation.

29 minutes ago, Mech said:

didn't know the percentages or what the "reported" adverse symptoms were.

You're being disingenuous because I've already addressed the "percentages" topic.  You're acting like you didn't read it, nevermind careful analysis, which means you're doing what you're accusing the other side of doing.

31 minutes ago, Mech said:

A lot claimed stuff like "black blood", "blindness" "swollen testicles", "magnetic bodies", and "micro-chip implants"

I fight those characters because, like you say, it makes their position look stupid.

There is plenty bad to say of the vaccines without resorting to craziness.  Some even deny the virus exists.  I mean, I can't KNOW the virus exists because I can't observe it, but the evidence indicates it does so I work under that assumption.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and there is no evidence that a virus doesn't exist so it's dumb to even say that.

35 minutes ago, Mech said:

The bottom line is, why try and convince other people that they have made the wrong decision..?

Well, it's a topic of conversation on the internet and my intention wasn't to come here and proselytize to those who had already taken the shot, but more to establish whether people in general should.  I'm not addressing those who had already had the shot in particular, or anyone in particular, so I'm not sure I'm guilty of what I'm being accused.  I'm just standing on a hill shouting stuff.

45 minutes ago, Mech said:

I live in a small rural community and I have kids and people I love that are vulnerable.

I can understand wanting to protect friends and family because that's what I'm trying to do. 

I think you haven't come to the realization that the virus isn't that scary.  Kids and healthy people are practically assured to survive it.  I'm pretty sure the average age of death from covid is higher than the average life expectancy in each country; I know it was that way a year ago. 

Anyway, it's only the elderly and unhealthy who are at risk, but that was true with the flu each year and no one went to such irrational lengths to look out for them.  Sure we had flu vaccines but they weren't preached on tv each night and employers didn't require them.  Suddenly all this over something that has essentially always existed.  Why weren't we worried about the vulnerable back then?  Were we insensitive then or irrational now?

Plus, most of the people dying of covid are actually dying of secondary bacterial infections.  I can say that with a degree of confidence because it's well established that something like 97% of those who died of flu in 1918 actually died of pneumonia bacteria for which they made a vaccine that still exists (in different form) to this day.  I think Fauci actually participated in that study.   And I can cite studies of nosocomial infections (infections from hospitals like MRSA and others) causing most or all the ICU deaths.  So almost certainly the same happens with any viral respiratory illness: the viruses kills lung cells which lets the bacteria that were already in the lungs or those introduced to the lungs while in a hospital then cause an infection.  It happened to me a year ago.  I battled 104 temps and coughing up rotten stuff for a month.  I didn't realize what it was until I figured out a virus should be gone by that time so I started antibiotics which eventually cured it.

Then we had the ventilators killing people, Remdisivir is supposedly toxic, other treatments were suppressed, they sent covid patients to nursing homes which killed a lot of folks, labeled flu as covid which appeared like the flu was gone, the pcr test was turned up to 40 which labeled practically everyone as positive so if anybody died of anything it was called a covid death.  The deaths were exaggerated every way possible for one reason or another to scare people because scaring people makes money.  And in spite of all that effort the survival rate is still something like 99.9%.

And as far as long term effects of the virus, well the vaccine doesn't help that because it doesn't prevent transmission, so everyone is going to get it eventually regardless what we do and there really is no way to protect anyone.  All you can do is take additional risk to yourself, which invariably hurts those who care about you which defeats the purpose.

I give you credit for making me think about things.  Thanks for that.

And I didn't read all of the posts I did look at..haha..  Does that trouble you?

Would my opinion make any difference to you ?

Do you think your opinion makes any difference to me ?

Is this a pissing contest ?

Any ridicule you might imagine I directed at you, any offense you might choose to take, is entirely a product of your own delicate Ego.

You can call me stupid if you like..

1 hour ago, Mech said:

And I didn't read all of the posts I did look at..haha..  Does that trouble you?

Not at all.  How many times have I said no one reads any of this?  Oh that's right, you're not reading this lol

Does it bother you knowing you are what you complain about?

1 hour ago, Mech said:

Would my opinion make any difference to you ?

Would the opinion be based on reason or faith?

1 hour ago, Mech said:

Do you think your opinion makes any difference to me ?

Is it within your power to decide?

1 hour ago, Mech said:

Is this a pissing contest ?

If you're buying the beer.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

Any ridicule you might imagine I directed at you, any offense you might choose to take, is entirely a product of your own delicate Ego.

Wouldn't ridicule be flattery to the delusionals of grandeur?  You seem torn whether my ego is impervious or delicate.

1 hour ago, Mech said:

You can call me stupid if you like..

I'd be stupid to do that.