Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

noob for this site....

old fart for others haha. atv connection, bluetraxx, atvsource, atvfan. I think I'll like it here, it comes highly recommended by quadcrazy and stoopidbot.

Raptor8, Bend Oregon. old honda/Yamaha mechanic, retired now, I do restos for fun and routine maintenance and several others to keep me busy... happy to help anyone if I can. No baloney- if I don't know I got no problem saying so.

Currently recovering from hernia surgery and a bowel resection so am not very active for another month or so :aargh:

hey there's Billy- I wondered where you went! too much stress at the other place for me.

Actually I'm a retired firefighter.....easy to hold two careers when youre in that business...

Now with the heart and the hernia and gut it is strictly easy stuff so I tinker a lot and do maintenance for some govt agencies and SAR. It's fun mostly.

Hey I found a 69 Honda atc90 in factory green in a barn in Prineville! so am restoring that now- most parts here- red tho

THANK YOU for the warm welcome. seems there are many friends here from that other site.:wink:

I noticed BB cuz I wondered where he went and said HI to everyone.

Why would someone be jumping boat?

If you have a bone to pick, have at it. I used to work for atvfan as a moderator that's all. For FIVE YEARS. I saw a lot of people come and go. I never banned anyone cuz only the two owners could do that. Your problem may be with them, not me. Dustin Tenney and Jerry Nowell.

I just wanna make friends and have fun OK?

hey there's Billy- I wondered where you went! too much stress at the other place for me.

Actually I'm a retired firefighter.....easy to hold two careers when youre in that business...

Now with the heart and the hernia and gut it is strictly easy stuff so I tinker a lot and do maintenance for some govt agencies and SAR. It's fun mostly.

Hey I found a 69 Honda atc90 in factory green in a barn in Prineville! so am restoring that now- most parts here- red tho

THANK YOU for the warm welcome. seems there are many friends here from that other site.:wink:

Just hang out here as much as you like, we are pretty laid back here. Hope you enjoy being here.

I noticed BB cuz I wondered where he went and said HI to everyone.

Why would someone be jumping boat?

If you have a bone to pick, have at it. I used to work for atvfan as a moderator that's all. For FIVE YEARS. I saw a lot of people come and go. I never banned anyone cuz only the two owners could do that. Your problem may be with them, not me. Dustin Tenney and Jerry Nowell.

I just wanna make friends and have fun OK?

I got banned by D. Tenny. Your in the right spot to have fun and make friends.As stated before welcome aboard. If you need to let some steam of , feel free to PM me and give me a line of crap. As long as you enjoy it here , is what matters the most.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Admin, by the way, you now have atvfan's last 2 and longest serving moderators, Roody and me. I wish atvfan luck. :cute:

I'm glad you guys found this site here and hope you enjoy being a part of this community. To have some veteran posters like yourselves come over here is something special! I remember when this place was a basic forum with like 5 categories and maybe 100 posts. It's really come a long way. We have some awesome people in this forum and now even more..:yes:

Welcome to QUADCRAZY, looking forward to your posts!

old fart for others haha. atv connection, bluetraxx, atvsource, atvfan. I think I'll like it here, it comes highly recommended by quadcrazy and stoopidbot.

Raptor8, Bend Oregon. old honda/Yamaha mechanic, retired now, I do restos for fun and routine maintenance and several others to keep me busy... happy to help anyone if I can. No baloney- if I don't know I got no problem saying so.

Currently recovering from hernia surgery and a bowel resection so am not very active for another month or so :aargh:

Hey there ole Fart !One ole Fart to another!:laugh:

Did you completly leave or what from the A-Fan? :huh:

There are several more ole A-fans on here too!

I just Quit posting on my own serveral days ago because of all the attack dogs on there.

The mods have just stop controlling completly. I was on alot last year . I came back after a ban it was way different.

I do not like hearing the same BS over an over again. Post an opinon once but then again an again like they got nothing else important to say. Very immature .

Hey there ole Fart !One ole Fart to another!:laugh:

Did you completly leave or what from the A-Fan? :huh:

There are several more ole A-fans on here too!

I just Quit posting on my own serveral days ago because of all the attack dogs on there.

The mods have just stop controlling completly. I was on alot last year . I came back after a ban it was way different.

I do not like hearing the same BS over an over again. Post an opinon once but then again an again like they got nothing else important to say. Very immature .

outlander: the mods on the afan dont have ANY authority at all, and everyone knows it, so naturally they get static from everyone. I just stopped posting there- it'll prob take em a year to notice, then I might want to visit once in a while, but their plan was to eliminate mods altogether and do it electronically [?] I never did figure that out. we were going great guns last year and they started having these 'brilliant ideas' well I guess we shall see. You can only ask so much of someone doing stuff for free. It got more and more illogical and Doctor finally said 'sell the computers' well that wont happen so I have to eliminate stress. It's working> I actually look forward to coming on THIS site. Thanks guys!