Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

I picked this little Guy up Last weekend.....Been Eyeballing it for 4 yrs now....Been Sitting under a Pine Tree in someones back yard....You could say Ive been "Stalking It"....:wink:

I talked the owner out of it for Next to nothing....150 Bucks!!! Brought that thing home and First Pull!!! BAM!!!! Fired right up....My son Garrett was Foaming at the mouth to Climb aboard and take it for its maiden voyage but just about the time he threw his leg over to mount this Trusty Red Steed it had a heart Attack and Died:aargh:

I pulled and pulled and pulled but it was a no go....So,,,,I decided I would take the Tank Cap off....Its one of those OLD SCHOOL ones with the Vented On and Off Switch.(Goggle it!!) LMAO!!! I thought maybe that vent was plugged...So for the first time I got to take a peak in to the Bowels of this Beast...I threw up in my mouth when my eyes caught their First Glimpse of the Cancerous Rust that had Formed in there..Freakin Chunks Were doing the Back Stroke in there like they were in a pool on some Caribbean Cruise Ship:huh:

I calmly told my son that I had to preform Surgery on this Little Guy....He Dismounted,,,,Reached into his Front Pocket and pulled out his little Index Finger and Thumb....Pulled the Trigger and said he would see it in the Recovery Room..LMMFAO!!! (One Freaking Cup of Coffee....Sorry people)...

Anyway,,,,,I pulled the Tank,,,,Its at the Radiator Shop right now getting cleaned up and Sealed....I pulled the Carb....Its Gummed up Bad....The Isolator Gasket is Cracked so I just ordered 3 more gaskets for the intake...I also Bought a new Carb and intake manifold for it....The plastic is in Great Shape!!!! NO CRACKS...I need to find a new Coil....the one that is on there isnt Stock....I also need to figure out why there is an Aftermarket Stop button on it and why the Stock On/Off Switch is disconnected.....That is really as far as I have gotten.....I might just put it on the Bench and Take it down to the Frame and redo it....Or I just might leave it like this and Ride the Snot out of it....We will see....

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

IMG_5755.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

very cool! Those things are hard to hurt, these just keep going...I LOVE Ebay- there's all kinds of stuff out there!!! I'm working on a 90 and a 110 right now. those old guys are starting to get snatched up and fortunately for us, most owners don't think they're worth much. with a littlke work.....the atc110 just needed a carb kit, $13 on ebay w/freight, it runs like new! they're so simple you cant hurt them.

Hey if anyone needs an atc90 engine, a guy up the street from me has TWO, both running. wantsn like$50 each I think, I'll have to nail him down on that. He GAVE me a good atc90 tank that was laying under a tree! and I bot a clarke plastic tank from arkansas for a really good price. chvylvr on ebay has a BUNCH of stuff and he's treated me really nice! I recommend him.

Let me know if you find another 70- - the neighbors grandkids are that age and it would be a great start

I keep forgetting about this bike.....This 85 250R was Bought by my family when it wa new an it is still in our Family....there Are actually 2 of them....My Sister out in AZ has them right now.....This picture is of my Youngest Son Garrett and my wife.......He is Maybe a yr old....He tells me that he wants my Z when he gets old enough....I just might Put it away for him.....:yes:

2323232327Ffp543Dot3E2323A3D3B3A-3.jpg

I just now logged in dude, anything weird?

wow you have some serious wheelers. that yammer is a rare one- I know where there is one in springfield OR but have not heard from my spy if he wants to get rid of it. has been ignored for years am told.

I need a headlight for my 110 exactly like on your 200, need a h/l switch too, if you have them hanging around. If, not I'll ebay them no problem. have a few friends there now hahaha.

WOW what a collection. I bot mine to restore and sell no less. I know there's some kids out there who would be forever changed if their parents got them these rigs.:yes:

Hey STUPID!!!! Just found an older Picture!!!! My Dad and I at Pismo....Not sure of the yr....But I was on a Honda Z50 and he was on his Trail 110...Oh,,,,Cracks me up!!!! And yes...That is my NERDY Self in the above picture....If I had Skills....I would be able to Chop that off.....These are Scans my Dad keeps sending me.....I guess there is nothing better to do than Go through old Pictures when you Retire....:laugh:

Craigandme.jpg

I just now logged in dude, anything weird?

wow you have some serious wheelers. that yammer is a rare one- I know where there is one in springfield OR but have not heard from my spy if he wants to get rid of it. has been ignored for years am told.

I need a headlight for my 110 exactly like on your 200, need a h/l switch too, if you have them hanging around. If, not I'll ebay them no problem. have a few friends there now hahaha.

WOW what a collection. I bot mine to restore and sell no less. I know there's some kids out there who would be forever changed if their parents got them these rigs.:yes:

What do you Mean Weird?????

Z's are cool....Only because they are rare....Not that rare but Far and Few Between....I had 3...Im think I will keep this one though....As for your light.....Jump over to my other Web Site.... 3wheeler.org - The ATC Source Page. and check the Classifieds....... I have the same user name over there.. You will find parts for your 90 as well.....Lots of Trikers in the Oregon area too.....Nice little network we have up there.......

Hey MWKE!

It's been a long time since I have been to this site. I got your message. I have a bunch of different motors for ya. What are you looking for? I have 90cc autos, 110 autos, 125 pitbike manual clutch, 110 semi-auto w/revo. They are all Honda copies, and are very dependable engines.

Oh yeah sweet little purchase. Reminds me of the 200x in great shape I got for $100. All it needed was a head pipe. $18 on ebay!

I have more atvs then atcs at this time. Atv or two for sale if anybody is interested. The trikes I have right now are 79 110, 85 200x, 85 350x, and 86 250r. Would be willing to sell the 110 also. I want to get an 82 110 cuz that's what I grew up on.

Chopper My Brotha!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya out!!!!!! Im gonna have to call you on Friday and see what kind of Chiseling I do to ya!!!!:wink: Im working down in a Canyon all Week with NO SERVICE.....I didnt get your Phone Message until I was on my Way home.......I have Fridays off now:biggrin:

I think I might be interested in that 110 with Reverse....I think my only problem would be figuring out where to put the battery....It is Electric Right??? I dont think a 70 with Reverse has been done yet:no::biggrin:

The 85X and the 86R are Keepers!!!!

I should be able to get you some good prices on a 110 and wiring. Electric start and revo would be pretty b*tchin on an atc 70. I have one here that I sold the front fenders and handle bars off of. I should be here all day Friday.

We are doing the Pismo thing again this year. :yes: No date yet, :no: but middle of June is around the time. If you are interested I'll keep you posted.