Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By sandy
      Can anybody tell me if there are any issues with this brand.
    • By SCmasterTech
      I bought a 220 for my daughter and after riding for while it cut off and wouldn't start back up. Found the cam and rockers completely destroyed. When I replaced the head and got it running I checked and had no oil pressure. Pulled the side cover and the oil pump was missing the plastic gear. There were no pieces in the anywhere to be found. The side cover didn't look like it had been off in a long time. I wonder how long this thing was run without an oil pump. Put a new pump on it and its been running great. 
    • By Coyote251
      Hello,
      Hoping someone can help me out. Just picked up a 2001 Recon for my son, got a good deal on it but the rear-end of the bike came in a box (pieces). I have gone through and inventoried what I have and what I need but I am not sure what size ring gear spacers I should get. I have a new pinion gear installed and a new ring gear to put in it, all of the other bearings and seals are replaced also. So since this should be pretty much like a new differential, I am thinking that "F" is the right size (1.56) based on the manual where it says this is the "standard" size. I am thinking that I need to start somewhere before I worry about measuring backlash.

Any input or advice would be appreciated.
    • By sandy
      Does anybody know if there are any issues with the canam 400?  Thinking of buying one and would like to know if there is any issues with these atvs.  Thanks in advance.
    • By ggreen
      Sorry if this is in the wrong section,I didn't really consider it technical or needing advice. 2006,Linhai 300cc.What I was hoping was to find someone with the starter idler gear pin length and diameter. I've had the cover off alot of times and never realised there should be a pin from the case that meets the cover holding the starter gear in place. Now,a deepwell 1/4 in drive,5/16 deep well sits in the pin holes perfectly. Should I cut a lock ring groove in the end of it like a factory pin? I was thinking of just tack welding a washer to the end?