Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

How To: Report Inappropriate Posts

Below you will see an example of how to report an inappropriate post or any post you would like our moderators to look at, in the event that it is out of line. Once reported, our moderators for that forum will be notified.

To report a post, click on the "Report Post" icon. report.gif See Below:

reportpost.gif

It is very important that we all do our part to keep this community clean of any garbage, spam, and any unnecessary posts that ruin forum threads.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By Mudrecon
      If you're using a click n go 2 plow system how do you like them? Just installed one on a 500 King Quad along with a set of Commander XTR tracks and I'm lovin it

• By 06kfx440
      So I was looking at my John Deere today and though, how could I make this cooler. So I tinted the windows. Lol.

As I got home I was staring at my Polaris and the wife’s kfx. I thought I would have to replace the crank because of piston slap on the Polaris. Turns out I just had to adjust the choke cable a tad more. Runs great.

Why do we have insurance if we only need it sometimes, and that’s questionable.

What is the definition of being an adult? You can ask 6 people and get 6 different answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By quadcrazy
      Do any mods to your atv? Let's hear about it!!!
    • By BAMFUPINYA
      Any current Northern AZ folks out there on this forum? Im up in Flagstaff. Any organized rides anyone knows of?
    • By mikeexplorer
      Another great weekend at Snow Shoe Rails to Trails for their annual pig roast. Thursday and Friday nights were quite cool at night. We run a buddy heater in the tent to keep warm. One of our members brought a drone and was able to get some cool video. Ill have to put it together and upload it to Youtube. They were sold out of food by 2:15pm. Trailhead was packed and they had to use two overflow areas for parking. I took a few snapshots from the drone video. One is a railroad viaduct that a few years ago we were able to cross it on our quads. It has been closed for a few years now.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation! So, with the help of our contest sponsors, we're able to put up a nice contest for the members of this ATV community! Now from October through December, the top member with the most forum posts each month, will win the Grand Prize of one of every prize below! (Prizes can be added by sponsors anytime) You must have at least 30 posts for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors for more info on the prizes.
      Contest Page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/forum-contest/
    • By BuckBilly
      I bought an 09 Ruby about three weeks ago. Only have 30 miles on it. I will share my opinion of it with you.
      It has a 499 cc liquid cooled engine. Part time four wheel drive. Automatic tranny with High and low range. With the ability to be in auto or thumb shift mode.
      The tranny is very smooth. It's a hydro stat transmission.I mostly use auto mode, but when I have used ESP mode I also like that feature.
      Going into 4x4 mode is also smooth. Engine braking is unbelievable!!!! Handling for trail and dirt road riding is outstanding!! Stock tires work great for stockers. Ergonomics are also great(for me).
      I have added a 2500 lbs winch. I will be adding hand guards, and a snowplow soon. I currently modifying the plow from my old Ozark to fit. I have widen it from 46 inch to 58 inch wide. Looks like something out of a Mad Max movie.
    • By DirtDemon
      I really like that you have put the most recent posts on display on the main page, however, it would be cool if we could see 15 or 20 of them though.
    • By Admin
      We've added the ability to embed videos from other sites like Youtube within the forum post, now when you put the url page in the post, the video will be placed in the post:

ATV Crash!
      Supported Video Sites:
      YouTube v1.0.0
      Google Video v1.0.0
      MySpace Video v1.0.0
      MetaCafe Video v1.0.0
      Yahoo Video v1.0.1
      Koreus Video v1.0.1
      Sapo Video v1.0.1
      video.google.co.uk v1.0.2
      Live Leak v1.0.2
      Photobucket v1.0.3
      MyVideo v1.0.4
      Stage6 v1.0.4
      Sevenload v1.0.4
      Izlesene v1.0.4
      Vidiac v1.0.4
      Xtube v1.0.6
      VidMax v1.0.6
      BrightCove v1.0.7
      YouKu v1.0.7
      LiveVideo v1.0.7
      Break v1.0.8
      We are currently testing this, if you run into issues, please post here.