Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Bleh....work......ARG!

Only rode once...Friday night......no one else rode (well...they did, but they're all b*lls out riders....UGH!)

I think I BBQ'd every meal......cereal doesn't grill well....

Hope all had a great weekend too!

Tom D

We played in the dunes on Sat. then rode an old enduro race course that run through the mountains near the dunes. A couple of river crossings and lots of mud.

Reviving this thread...so what's everyone doing? I got up this morning and went fishing at 6 am, just got back a little while ago. No major plans for the rest of the weekend.

Went to a new place Saturday. Stoddard Wells. It was a lot of fun. Sunday was my daughters Birthday so we had friend over and BBQ'd and went swimming. Monday I will be cleaning the quads and rhino. Back to work on Tuesday.:aargh:

But we sure had a good time Saturday!

I've heard Stoddard Wells is awesome, and we've passed it many times but never had any time to explore!

We got tatted up Sunday! That's about all we did this weekend!

I've heard Stoddard Wells is awesome, and we've passed it many times but never had any time to explore!

We got tatted up Sunday! That's about all we did this weekend!

Nice, post some pics!

I had a relaxing weekend, bbq with family. Took my daughter to foster farm on Sunday. Went fishing early saturday morning, caught some large mouth bass.

Reviving this thread...Have a Great Memorial Day everyone! Post your plans and how your weekend was! Remember our troops!!!

I plan on staying home to work haha :P Not much of a break anymore so I do what I can to earn a little bit of extra cash

I'm feeling very un-american! I didn't even BBQ!

Why !:confused:Are you a vegetarain :aargh:!! Wish I could spell !!!!

I rode the lost Trails Saturday

251264_189291581119243_100001152063858_468055_3756790_n.jpg

Then the state trails that just opened Sunday

253413_189659267749141_100001152063858_471019_6343816_n.jpg

We had our BBQ out on the trails.

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend! I'm doing some odds and ends around the house and some landscaping. Beer and BBQ in the evenings!!!

family picnic. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and carbonated beverage until I can't put anymore into my belly.

Hope everyone has an awesome time.

canadian members had their 'weekend', last weekend. may long, or may 2 4.

queen victoria's birthday.

hope everyone has a safe weekend and fun filled of course ... :woot:

Went to Potter County, PA and stayed at the campground. You can ride your ATV right from your site to the trails or to the roads.

Rode 311 miles and went through three counties and even rode into New York. Weather was good too.

Mike

20180526_104637.jpg

PTDC0003.JPG

PTDC0191.JPG

PTDC0361.JPG

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.