Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

We're testing a new referral system here at QUADCRAZY. Every member now has a referral link in their Account page that you can share with your friends to link and join QUADCRAZY.

refer1.gif

You can also have them enter your member name on the sign up page as teh person who referred them.

refer2.gif

We're working on a page to display top referrers to QUADCRAZY!

* Once your friend sign up with your referrer link or entering your member name, they will automatically be placed on your friend's list.

*You can also use the existing INVITE section.

Please report any issues here as we are testing this new system out.

We've now added your referral count and friends count in your mini profiles within the forum posts.

* They are also clickable

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Panupong Pradchaphet
      I have a 2018 Sportsman 450 HO.  I use it primarily for hunting and riding in the mountains of WV.  I am really interested in the Hatfield and McCoy trail system in WV.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a beginner to intermediate trail to explore?
    • By Frankwhite247
      I just wanted to say hello to everyone . I own a 2018 polaris spotsman sp 850 as well as a 90cc sportsman which my son rides and if he rides with me i also have a Artic Cat trv touring . I look foward to getting to know the forum . 
    • By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By chuckufarlie
      New to atving and just found this forum. Anyone else from the GTA or Southern Ontario in here?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We've corrected the Youtube video layout that was breaking posts. You should be able to post a link from YouTube, Dailymotion, Amazon, Metacafe or Vimeo into a post and the video should display.
      Please let us know if you run into any issues.
    • By Admin
      We are trying something new to shorten the post size lengths a bit by defaulting to a collapsed mini profile within the posts. By clicking on the link below the member profile photo within a topic, you can expand the mini member profile. Feedback is welcome.

• By perry2010-2013
      Okay may sound crazy but where does a fuse link connect on a yamaha warrior 350 not location but actuallt connect? Thanks in advance!!!!
    • By smallkiller
      First post! Lets get to business. I picked up an Arctic Cat 400 a few weeks back and I've gotten to the last few repairs before she will be ready to ride.
      I'm missing the prop yoke that comes from the gearcase but after checking arcticcatpartshouse.com I noticed the diagram differed from my actually set up. The opposite yoke is actually welded onto a 3 bolt flange for mine but they don't show that on their diagram.
      Also I noticed this intense side to side motion from the 4 link suspension. The rear axle has been replaced and the suspension redone but I don' think it was done correctly because it has about 4 inches of side to side play. In my mind it could be one of two things, the link brackets are in the wrong location or the bushing are completely shot.
      And my bike is also full time 4x4.... I didn't even know the 400 could come like that lol
      Thank you for your time =)