Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Just got a job working in the gameroom at a theatre..sounded hectic and confusing but I need a job so bad so I said yes..because i cant get a atv till i get a job..so of course you see why I had to say yes..anyone know what im in for with these crazy kids?

Just got a job working in the gameroom at a theatre..sounded hectic and confusing but I need a job so bad so I said yes..because i cant get a atv till i get a job..so of course you see why I had to say yes..anyone know what im in for with these crazy kids?

Pain.....

And therapy....

And all the free Guitar Hero you can play! :wink:

Tom D

Pain.....

And therapy....

And all the free Guitar Hero you can play! :wink:

Tom D

i wish..its just a gameroom at the amc theatre..ive never been in one but im pretty sure its just air hocket and games like that >.>..and im only working on friday-sunday so..busiest times so i wont be able to do any of the games lol..the whole time i will be thinking..kfx450..kfx450...kfx450

:cool:

You will do just fine. Stay focused on the new ATV you want to get. Also keep your eyes and ears open for another job, maybe in something that you like. Good Luck, have fun with it.

:cool:

You will do just fine. Stay focused on the new ATV you want to get. Also keep your eyes and ears open for another job, maybe in something that you like. Good Luck, have fun with it.

Thats the only way to look at it :aargh: But im way too lazy to go find another job..+ they all pay the same so wut the hell..atleast i can see free movies here..tbh i was just gonna give up on a job and boom..i get a call..my parents still trying to play off the whole atv thing..they told me to make good grades and get ajob..well summers here and i did both but there not holding up there end of the bargain..

Thats the only way to look at it :aargh: But im way too lazy to go find another job..+ they all pay the same so wut the hell..atleast i can see free movies here..tbh i was just gonna give up on a job and boom..i get a call..my parents still trying to play off the whole atv thing..they told me to make good grades and get ajob..well summers here and i did both but there not holding up there end of the bargain..

Hang in there and do the best you can.

..my parents still trying to play off the whole atv thing..they told me to make good grades and get ajob..well summers here and i did both but there not holding up there end of the bargain..

Dude.....:nopityc: You havent even Started yet:laugh: How in the hell are you going to EXPECT them to Hold up to their end when you havent even Started yet???? How are they gonna know that you will KEEP the job???

Here is a Secrete....Your 18.....Your Legally able to Have Credit....Why dont you go down and Apply for a Kawi Card and get it yourself....You will for sure Show your parents your serious then....YOUR AN ADULT!!!! Act like one.....:wink: You will appreciate it more if you have to work hard for what you have.....:yes:

Dude.....:nopityc: You havent even Started yet:laugh: How in the hell are you going to EXPECT them to Hold up to their end when you havent even Started yet???? How are they gonna know that you will KEEP the job???

Here is a Secrete....Your 18.....Your Legally able to Have Credit....Why dont you go down and Apply for a Kawi Card and get it yourself....You will for sure Show your parents your serious then....YOUR AN ADULT!!!! Act like one.....:wink: You will appreciate it more if you have to work hard for what you have.....:yes:

I see what you mean..but thats not their reason..and i wouldn't have said that had I known the forum said I was 18 lol..Im 17 turning 18 in december :aargh: can only wait and see.

And for the record I am working for it im paying for the atv all by myself..but since I am 17 i need them to get me a loan or co sign

Have Fun!!!!

Thanks..and for everyone elses responses..good advice..

and a quick question..anyone know how they administer drug tests? Im pretty sure piss but..are they gonna have someone staring at my package while i do it..if so i will be standing there for hours

Thanks..and for everyone elses responses..good advice..

and a quick question..anyone know how they administer drug tests? Im pretty sure piss but..are they gonna have someone staring at my package while i do it..if so i will be standing there for hours

No one will be lookin:laugh: Just remember to drink lots of water before you go in....That way you will not have a problem Going......I do this on a Regular Basis with my work....Its random.....Sometimes they get me right after I go....Then I have to drink Water Non Stop to go again....It sucks but it has to be done.....just follow their instructions and you will be fine....That is....Unless your Dirty!!!!:no:

No one will be lookin:laugh: Just remember to drink lots of water before you go in....That way you will not have a problem Going......I do this on a Regular Basis with my work....Its random.....Sometimes they get me right after I go....Then I have to drink Water Non Stop to go again....It sucks but it has to be done.....just follow their instructions and you will be fine....That is....Unless your Dirty!!!!:no:

clean as a ...as something that would be clean :laugh: thanks

I have a question for you older posters that have dealed with loans and stuff like that..my parents claim they cannot get a loan for my atv because they have like 3 already..1 being our old house were trying to sell..is it true the bank wouldn't give them another loan or let them even co sign for my atv? they have really good credit and never missed payments

I have a question for you older posters that have dealed with loans and stuff like that..my parents claim they cannot get a loan for my atv because they have like 3 already..1 being our old house were trying to sell..is it true the bank wouldn't give them another loan or let them even co sign for my atv? they have really good credit and never missed payments
Depends on what bank they have. 2nd home loan can be a killer. Chances are some one will give them/you another loan.

wowzers good luck with that. you'll do fine with the job.....you could be doing something far worse like cleaning out cow/horse stalls at the local farm...

would you rather be scoopin poo or watchin kids play games? :)

wowzers good luck with that. you'll do fine with the job.....you could be doing something far worse like cleaning out cow/horse stalls at the local farm...

would you rather be scoopin poo or watchin kids play games? :)

I would rather be scoopin poo at horse stalls instead of watching kids play games..and i am not lying..since i was a kid ive always loved horses..had 1 before too..and I would much rather physical labour

so then why don't you find a job doin that?? or any other kind of physical labor...

speaking of which, when i left TN, I left a gooshy office job where I sat behind a desk all day and made good money to work up here in NY for less money butttt I'm outside playing in rocks, dirt and asphalt :)

so I know what you're saying about wanting a hands on job more...just go out and find it :)

so then why don't you find a job doin that?? or any other kind of physical labor...

speaking of which, when i left TN, I left a gooshy office job where I sat behind a desk all day and made good money to work up here in NY for less money butttt I'm outside playing in rocks, dirt and asphalt :)

so I know what you're saying about wanting a hands on job more...just go out and find it :)

Theres no horses or stables around here..no farms nothing..its all jobs like this..summers already started and all the landscaping businesses are full :aargh: i wish finding a job i wanted was that easy but its summer and every teen in the state is looking :frown: But w/e just gonna make the best of it..money is money and your never going to always have a job you love..+ if it means me getting my precious kfx then it will be well worth it!

P.S. your handgaurds are ginormous

P.S. your handgaurds are ginormous

Is that this generation's version of:

"Wanna come back to my place and see my etchings?"

LOL!!!!!

:laugh:

Tom D