Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

see-jay

NEw from south texas

hey wats up guys thought i would join an atv community... lol :P

Well for starters ive got an 06 raptor 350 with shaved plastics and an FMF powercore 4 muffler... :)..... not much... but just enough to get me by

?action=view&current=IMG_0500.jpg

Welcome to QuadCrazy!!

Even tho you joined in april!!

Either way...he's posting now. :wink:

Welcome to QuadCRAZY! Your going to love it here. :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dave3dracing
      Hi, I'm a new member
      Just bought a used 08 350 raptor with about 5 hours on it ( very clean ). Started fine when we got it. Now after a few mods (bumper, skid plates, air filter) Now will not start unless you pull in the clutch. I've checked just about everything and also checked that there is no pinched wires. Anybody have any ideas?:bangheadc: Thanks, Dave
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Have a 08 raptor brought to me a couple months ago. Got it on a trade for house remodel. Bike has around 30 hours. No that's not a typo thirty verifiable hours. The main Yamaha tech has put hands on this bike. Always Been reallyhard to start. If it does it runs really good. That's the kicker...IF! It started out intermittent now it's no spark at all. Everything ignition related is brand new. It all checks out good but still won't do it. Please help

• By payne
      Big thanks to Frank Angerano for all the help he's provided. Plastics were super sun faded and decided to paint them. 
      Upon Frank's recommendations, i used minwax poly to clearcoat after the painting. Turned out good, and is a very close match.

• By oxidized_black
      2008 Yamaha Raptor 250 Service Manual
      View File 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250 Service Manual
      Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Yamaha ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Jimm
      We deals Kawasaki parts, ATV parts and accessories also provide repair services for kavasaki ATV, motorcycle and mules.
      Kawasaki ATV Parts & Accessories Dealer in TX, Kawasaki of Caldwell
    • By DirtySouth903
      Texas mudfest - gator run offroad park - tatum texas
      Dirt Road Tickets | Home

• By stapleton1184
      Just saying hi to everyone really like this forum and have ran across it alot working on Atvs thanks alot for the really good info and hope I can be of some service.
    • By WillyPoP
      couldn't have asked for a better day!! not to many folks out but, a few, so i pretty much had the place to myself. ran into a couple in a side x side way up high and far out in the hills. they looked at me like i had lost my mind.....maybe i have! enjoy!
      more: Texas Creek March 16-2012 pictures by WillyPoPP - Photobucket

- short video back up in the hills