Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

verve

Everybody! Post pictures of the trails you ride.

I thought it would be neat to see what the trails are like that other people ride. Lets see those pics, here are some of mine. These are just a few of the places I ride, as I get to more this summer I will post new pics.

Dscf8562.jpg

Dscf9094.jpg

Dscf8583.jpg

Dscf8585.jpg

Dscf9079.jpg

Dscf9111.jpg

Dscf9112.jpg

Dscf8570.jpg

Dscf9090.jpg

Heres one of my fav trails. Actually "Archers Firebreak" in the Tillamook State Forest is my fav trail, but I dont have pics or video of it. Im putting along cause I had a Girl Friend on back. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma28sHH00SM]YouTube - Browns Camp "Island Trail"[/ame]

Same trail without a passenger. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AAPp-s7W0s]YouTube - Browns Camp "Island Trail"[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkUOB9PErU]YouTube - Browns Camp after the storm on "Island Trail"[/ame]

Heres a video I found from "Archers Firebreak" This section is a good challenge on a quad. If you dont straddle the ruts, your pretty much screwed. First time we were on this trail I had a friend with me who is not too experienced at quading yet. I told him to wait and let me climb it first. I got to the top and decided he probably shouldnt try it. So, I get off my quad and yell "NO!!!" He thought I said "Go" He pins it and goes for it. LOL. I bout had a heart attack watching him get on one wheel as he climbed up. LOL. Would have been great on video.

Since we're in ATV friendly NY, I won't be naming locations :D

_MG_5076.jpg

_MG_4952.jpg

img0514ko7.jpg

_MG_1129.jpg

_MG_2265.jpg

_MG_3311.jpg

_MG_4878.jpg

_MG_4883.jpg

img0512su2.jpg

plines1.jpg

tomd_top_skun.jpg

Tom D

Nice pictures, everyone!

I have over 1200 pictures from quad trips and adventures. I'll try to keep it relatively simple, but I get carried away sometimes.

Maybrook, NY. First place I ever rode a quad on a trail. Can't ride there any more...was shut down...

98517.jpg

53453.jpg

5344536.jpg

42111.jpg

Beartown, MA. Very technical trails, also very calm and secluded. Great place to ride.

Picture030.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Lost Trails, PA. Have to pay to ride, but it's worth it.

LostTrails021.jpg

LostTrails071.jpg

LostTrails055.jpg

LostTrails014.jpg

Maple Run, PA. Very small park, but decently fun.

Picture045.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Pittsfield, MA. This is where we ride the most...this place has everything. Mud, rocks, hills, etc. You name it, it's there.

PSF5-26-08062.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Tolland, MA. Only went there twice, and now it's "not recommended" that you ride your ATV there (translation: the MA DCR doesn't want quads in the park and won't hesitate to shut it down). It was fun though.

tolland7-22-0723.jpg

Picture055.jpg

That's all I have for now. We've been to other places, but the pictures aren't worth posting (for example, I only took 5 pictures at Paragon). Oh well, I hope you enjoyed that set!

These are from Rabbit Valley, Co. It is on the Colorado and Utah Border.

Mom and Dad

IMG_6553.jpg

IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6798.jpg

rocksandsky.jpg

There are some technical spots but mostly FAST fun riding.

Here is a one of my least favorite places to ride because it's all truck trails, but this is where I went today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m40jk5v9Dyw]YouTube - ATV Easy Rock Climb[/ame]

Here is a video from this weekends ride

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9DT9hnwlDA]YouTube - Trip to the secret balanced rock[/ame]

Here is my friday the 13th ride. Sorry the video sucks cause I was holding the camera in one hand and driving with the other.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HCcqy4c7M]YouTube - Friday the 13th ATV Ride[/ame]

Riding Weiser Dunes Idaho

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrRH-O3Ox0]YouTube - ATV Jumping at Weiser Dunes[/ame]

So we went out riding yesterday and on the last stretch back to the truck our trail was rudely blocked. I never thought I would be intimadated by a cow. There was a good number of them and they had a bunch of babies too. All the big ones started forming a line in front of the babies and slowly moving towards us. I'm a city boy, I don't do cows. I'm not like a cow whisperer or anything but they looked pissed. As soon as I saw an opening I gunned it. They went nuts and started jumping and running. That was a little ego check, being punked out by a cow.

DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN1220.jpg

DSCN1229.jpg

DSCN1225.jpg

DSCN1224.jpg

Bot, It's suprising how they can do that. A whole lot of our trails close to town are through cattle grounds so I have had to break heards up several times. One day I had a cow laying on the trail and she wasn't going to move until I got about 2 feet from her. The cows don't bother us so much, usually they just break and get out of the way, it's having to get off your bike all the time to open and close the fences to get through to other areas.

Here ya go. The last ones were taken from an area above the Carbon River in Orting, WA, the first from another area connected to the Tree Farm Trails in near Bonney Lake, WA. All of these areas are connected by trails and logging roads.

riding063.jpg

riding049.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

Edited by DirtDemon