Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Got any crash pics?

Dscf9101.jpg

Dscf9102.jpg

Dscf9104.jpg

I was hall'n down a good condition trail, turned the corner to find this wash in the trail and couldn't stop or navigate it quick enough and ended on my side. I let the bike sit like this to long so I could take pics and ended up having to take a break while it drained before it would start again.

Nice!

Here's a "wreck" by a buddy of mine that alone isn't too impressive. But, how many times do you see a Yamaha Terra Pro do a water wheelie? :biggrin:

splash.jpg

You are bringing up some painful memories. lol

IMG_0143.jpg

This one is just before I over shot my landing.

IMG_7411.jpg

Hydro planing gone wrong,

Crash.jpg

3541.jpg

Here's a few pictures of when my dad wrecked. This was before I got my first quad, so (unfortunately) I wasn't there to see it. He called me on his way home and said "Uh...I have a little problem...let's just say the quad isn't the way it was when you saw it this morning."

The hill he was going down (looks a LOT steeper in person!). In the second picture, my brother is standing on it for reference (he was 5' when the picture was taken)...still doesn't show how steep it is.

Picture213.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

The aftermath:

Picture217.jpg

Picture218.jpg

i dont have many in action crash pictures, noone ever catches those really....

othere.jpg

belly.jpg

knee.jpg

back.jpg

and i hope this works.....and you can see this, its a pretty incredible 5 picture sequence, looks VERY MUCH liked I crashed HARD, but I hung on and finished that thing........press continue when you get to the page, and on i'm on the third line down...you can't miss the 194... :) :) :)

PhotoReflect

It hurt pretty good. One of those things you jump back on and go. I almost ran over my girl and my best friend because they were seeing if I was ok and I was back on the quad yelling at them to move so I could continue the race. They wouldn't move so I just took off and they were in front of me. They had to jump out of the way REAL fast.

did ya get to see the photo sequence tx? pretty narly.

Sure did kiddo.......

If I ever get my photo box up again, I should make an animated GIF of it!!!!!!!

-TD

oh awesome :) :) :)

bot, i feel for ya on those logs. logs are not quad friendly i've come to find out. how'd you finish that race??

I didn't. :cry: The same logs ate me on the second lap. That one I pulled something in my leg. Couldn't get back up. I'll get them next time.

I didn't. :cry: The same logs ate me on the second lap. That one I pulled something in my leg. Couldn't get back up. I'll get them next time.

Moose Utilities makes a really neat chainsaw holder for quads :eek:

-TD

Nice one! I don't know if they make one for a 450R though.

DIY baby, DIY :shock2:

-TD

Moose Utilities makes a really neat chainsaw holder for quads :eek:

-TD

That's all I need, a chainsaw flying through the air with me.:no:

bahaha. damn logs. there was another way around the logs, but it was a longer route....so the first time i took the logs trying to make up some time after hitting a tree. second time i was less aggressive and took the pass...

lol i know, i feel for ya. i was happy after i almost crashed that the second lap i could go around and not take the chance again.