Quantcast

What's the best?

I dont know what is the Best...I can only tell you what I have Experience with...

I have had the Kazuma 50 for the Youngest...And I have to tell you that thing was Bullet Proof...Never had one problem with it and it WAS ABUSED...We had it for almost 2 yrs and there Was A Good 400 Hrs on it...NEVER ONE PROBLEM....Hit the Button and GO GO GO!!!! Bought it for 500 Bucks, Sold it for 400:cool:

We now have the 06 TRX 90....Very Nice Bike....The only thing I dont like about it is it is VERY COLD BLOODED....Takes a While to warm up and Run Right...Also,,,If anyone else out there has one....Take the Air box Restrictor Tube out....Makes a World of Difference...:D Brand new....2600 Clams....But,,,,He will have it for a Few yrs and I can Still Sell it for pretty Close to what I have into it....That is the Beauty about the Smaller bikes IMO....They hold their Value Because most people think that they are Lightly used by Small Kids that never got it out of 2nd Gear....But they NEVER met my Kids:D

34853A54497Ffp463Dot3E2323A3D3B3A43.jpg

34853A54497Ffp33B3Dot3E2323A3D3B3A4.jpg

34853A54497Ffp463Dot3E2323A3D3B3-1.jpg

And another thing....I think it is a Complete Waste of money to go out and Spend 1800 Bucks on a Name Brand Quad or Bike That only has the 49cc's......Spend the 300 to 500 Bucks and get a knock off....Here are some Good Reasons....

1. You never know if your kid will like it

2. Usually the kid will outgrow it in 6 mos. (I started mine at 3yrs old...He out Rode it:eek: )

3. If they dont like it you are only out 3-5 hundred Bucks and your not still making payments on the Name Brand ;)

4. If 3 happens....You can Still get Most all your money back:cool:

I might be a little byis on this reply because I sell the "knock off brands". But I am also byis toward Honda, and I would put a Unison against the TRX 90s any day. As far as the chinese mywifeknoweverything is correct, about the outgrowing, or not liking atvs. Buying a "knock off brand" for a 3rd on the cost, if your child doesn't like it, you can usually get close to what you paid for the machine. I just want you to beware, there is alot of websites that pop-up this time of year and disappear right after xmas. And not all chinese quads are built the same even though the plastic looks the same. I'm just saying do your research before you buy.:)

I bought a china quad, my son rode it for 30 min and the exhaust fell off...so i put it back on and anther 30 min later it fell off agian. So now its in the corner of the garage and bought a polaris 90, and it rocks!

Righty Tighty,,,,Lefty Loosey:p :D LMFAO!!!!

Hey Kidatvs.......What brand do you sell....???? Also,,,,,What are your thoughts on the Higher CC models compared to the Name Brand's....And,,,,You would really put up a Knock off 90 to a Name Brand in a Shoot out???? I sure Wish you lived Closer....I would love to do this....(ADMIN....INSERT EVIL SMILIE HERE!!!!)

We sell Redcat, Kazuma, Jetmoto, Unison, and import are own 70cc. The knock off I would put against any name brand is the Unison. They are made in Taiwan (across the street from the polaris 90). As far as the larger cc machines. They are good for flat trails and are not as fast or handle as well as the name brands. That being said we have a Jetmoto 2007 prototype at are shop right now. It has nice piggy back front shocks, and a little bigger fit to it. The swing arm is close to a 250r (with the dog bone and angled rear shock). Jetmoto sent it to us to find things that are bad so he can fix them. We havn't found to many things to change. They are going to change the carb and make the rear axel longer (so its the same width as the front).:cool:

KIDSATV! the reason it falls off, It vibrates so bad you cant believe it. Do they all vibrate like that? If you pick the back up off the ground, and give it gas and the more you give it the more it vibrates. I shouldnt say vibrate. It SHAKES VERY BAD. Do you think its in the engine?

Bandit they do not all vibrate. Do you know who the importer is? We got a couple of machines in, that someone wanted us to sell and the exhaust fell apart. We did find an exhaust off a machine that we sell, to fix the couple we had:) . What size machine is it? It sounds like it is an auto. Is it a 70cc? If you send some pix, we might be able to find something that will work.My email is [email protected]. These things can be very frustrating:mad: . Everyday people that bought machines from the websites that don't answer there phones call us for help. :D

Sunl 110...but the sunl 70 and 90 look exactly the same. In 30 min of riding the exhaust bolts (bolts to head) vibrate loose,the chain tension bolts loosen, and motor mount bolts loosen...and you can move the engine side to side by holding the head and push engine freely about 2 inches. Its the motor thats a replica honda. I have used locktite on all bolts and they vibrate out. I wish you could see how this thing shakes. My son cant go more then 200 without stopping cause of the vibration.

I was gonna take chain off and start it to see if its the engine. I hope it the drive line,i could fix it. but my luck its something in the auto tranny. But as far as torque and power im very happy..that thing has all kinds of power and runs about 30mph. If it didnt shake the quad would be awesome.

Sunl has had a few problems with that. I believe that they have a spot for a front motor mount (that they didn't use). Try Sunl head stay on Google. Let me know if you dont have any luck. We don't sell Sunl, so I don't know if one of are machines has anything that will work, but I will check if you don't have any luck. I also have some contacts I can try for you Monday.

Ya, there is a lot of weight hanging in the air on the front of the engine. The compression of the engine will make it vibrate. If you look at a Honda they always have a head stay at the top of the engine. Engine mounts are at the front, rear, and top. I believe that Sunl model, has mounts on the bottom rear only.

We sell Redcat, Kazuma, Jetmoto, Unison, and import are own 70cc. The knock off I would put against any name brand is the Unison. They are made in Taiwan (across the street from the polaris 90). As far as the larger cc machines. They are good for flat trails and are not as fast or handle as well as the name brands. That being said we have a Jetmoto 2007 prototype at are shop right now. It has nice piggy back front shocks, and a little bigger fit to it. The swing arm is close to a 250r (with the dog bone and angled rear shock). Jetmoto sent it to us to find things that are bad so he can fix them. We havn't found to many things to change. They are going to change the carb and make the rear axel longer (so its the same width as the front).:cool:

So which ones do you Personally own and Ride???

How many CC's is the 07 Jetmoto??? Throw us a Picture...Or is a Secrete Squirrel thingy

The swing arm is close to a 250r (with the dog bone and angled rear shock).

That is a Good Start....Going back to the Infamous ATC250R:cool:

Jetmoto sent it to us to find things that are bad so he can fix them

Hmmmmm,,,,,,Im assuming you let him know he mounted the Spare Wheel and Tire in the wrong place...;)

I put the chain back on and I rode that little thing lastnight....That was the first time i ever rode it. And it does fly, i was very impressed with the speed. I just figured it ran that good with a 6yr old on it, but im 6'2" and 230lbs and it pulled me as well as my son..lol Im gonna fab up a bracket for the front today. Ill let you all know the out come.

Best of luck Bandit I hope that works. Nobody wants to see a wheeler siting in the corner.

The 07 Jetmoto's we have are 200 and 250. I can shoot some pix here Monday.

I have a few machines to chose from. 85 atc200x, 86 atc250r, 86 atc350x, 91 250x, 00 400ex with tons of mods (fav.), 00 forman 450s for sale, 04 sportsman 500 (my dad rides most), 05 sportsman 700. I have been riding alot longer than selling so I have some bigger machines than we sell.:D