Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ravencr

UTV Off-Road Magazine Needs your Help!

Hello everyone,

We'd really like for you to read our latest UTV Shootout - Mud Test - Round 1 on the website and let us know what you like, what you dislike, what you'd change, what you'd like to see included, etc for the Round 2 we're doing in Moab, UT for the rock crawling test.

We try hard to produce the type of data we think folks want to see, but we're never 100% sure, obviously. We could really use your feedback.

Please visit our website here: UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast and it's the last featured article listed on the main page.

Please don't reply on here, and just email all comments to [email protected]

Thanks so much for your help...your feedback will be used to properly structure our second test.

Chris

Senior Editor

UTV Off-Road Magazine

Hello everyone,

We'd really like for you to read our latest UTV Shootout - Mud Test - Round 1 on the website and let us know what you like, what you dislike, what you'd change, what you'd like to see included, etc for the Round 2 we're doing in Moab, UT for the rock crawling test.

We try hard to produce the type of data we think folks want to see, but we're never 100% sure, obviously. We could really use your feedback.

Please visit our website here: UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast and it's the last featured article listed on the main page.

Please don't reply on here, and just email all comments to [email protected]

Thanks so much for your help...your feedback will be used to properly structure our second test.

Chris

Senior Editor

UTV Off-Road Magazine

How about including QUADCRAZY on your Links page........:cute:

UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast

Yea very good article, too bad you couldn't get the AC in there. I also would like to see speed, hauling, and performance reviews. Basically have a drag race between all of them, that would be cool haha.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Finsdad
      Im new to the forum and the quad I just got. I want to change oil in in. Its almost impossible to find anything on-line. I know it takes 10w40 and know the oil filter location. What oil should I use? Is there a cross reference for oil filter. The closest dealer to me is an hour away. I have NAPA close and like the WIX or Napa gold filters. Also is where can I get a Manuel for it? Thanks
    • By w_r_e
      Can anyone point me to a good set of instructions for changing front diff oil on a 1987 Suzuki LT4WD? I can almost guess which bolts are drain & fill... but I've been wrong before... 😆 
      I found some partial posts on other forums and they linked out to dead images and whatnot. Any help appreciated. 
      This thing is running pretty good, got the front brakes back to life, electric start works fine, seat cover fixed up, plastics stitched back together...
      BEFORE (last week):

AFTER (today):

• By Belmontie
      Hi bought this quad with a few leaks and other issues which thanks to excellent advice from these forums I thought I’d sorted them till I washed it down and found oil underneath. 
      It is coming from the seal around the gear changer pedal as it looks like someone has banged the housing flat on one side. Knowing how easily aluminium is broken I don’t wanna risk tapping it back into shape. Would a new seal fit or would the distortion of the housing render it useless.
      thanks in advance 
    • By ATVNetwork
      South of the Border MX (SOBMX) in Hamer, South Carolina, set the stage for round four of the AMA Pro 2019 ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship.
      View the full article
    • By BuckBilly
      ATV Shows
      Kind of slow to load up!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.
    • By DirtySouth903
      Texas mudfest - gator run offroad park - tatum texas
      Dirt Road Tickets | Home