Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Guest CycleTrendz

2005 Toy Hauler For Sale CHEAP

Not bad for an entry level toyhauler. When I purchased mine; I realized "I" didn't want an open cargo/sleeping area b/c of the fume smell. I would upgrade the front hitch to electric and put two 30lb propane tanks on the one you mentioned. It's a pain cranking that thing up and down and I guess you would need to fill those small propane tanks often.

Whatever she chooses will hopefully be what she was looking for though.

Explain to me the Difference Between Entry Level Design and FAB compared to Mid and Top of the line Haulers....What Products do they have in their Design that make it More than "Entry Level" Other than the Name on the side....

When was the last time you went through a Tank of Propane on a Weekend or even a Week for that matter....I just Went through a Tank Last trip....Took me 1 yr to do that...That ran the Heater, Stove, Oven, and Fridge...Im not Stingy on using it either...

I dont see the need to Upgrade....

As for the Jack....Yeah,,,,I can see where the upgrade is nice....But,,,Its not necessary...Thats a 3-5 hundred dollar Bill that can be Spent in Different Upgrades....

I will Clean this thread up if you like.......I Seem to have Hijacked it.....I would however, like to continue this Discussion in the regular Forum....Its a Good Topic and one that hasnt been covered here.....

MWKE

Guest CycleTrendz

When you compare a 15-16K dollar camper to a 22+ it's not a fair comparison. I'm not saying that the one you posted is not a good one; just not the same category. That toyhauler will do the trick for anyone; I personally liked the Work and Play the best out of all the toyhaulers in the 15-25K range. The Raptor is probably the best by far...but thats a 32-40ft 5th wheel that looks like a 100K dollar motor home on the inside. My team mate has owned a Toybox ($16K) and now has the 5th wheel 36ft Raptor.

Yes, one weekend will not empty the tanks; but of the 2 I've had, both had twin 30lb tanks; so do all the Campmaster and other mid-high level haulers/campers. I have mine filled once at the begining of the season and top it off when the cooler weather comes in just to be safe.

The cabinets seemed to be a little better made, the fittings on the water hoses, the fabric on the couch/dinnette, the flooring seems to be a little thicker, the D-rings are bigger/thicker, the wheels look much nicer, the flat gel coat finish on the outside is much easier to clean and doesn't get the runs like the metal finish of most campers, the shower is much bigger.....please keep in mind these are just my opinions on all the toyhaulers I have been in while looking before I purchased mine and all the ones I have been in since 2003.

Guest CycleTrendz

I've dropped the price to $13,900 to get it sold if anyone is interested!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By w_r_e
      Well, after tinkering on my last project (a 2003 Kawasaki Bayou 300) I ended up putting it on Craigslist and it sold within a day. Then about two weeks after that a 2005 Mule 610 with 40 hours on it popped up, for about 1/3 the cost I usually see them, so... I didn't have much of a choice.
      The Mule's first issue was idle, it would die if you didn't keep a light toe on the accelerator. Turns out the idle screw had never been touched, five minutes after I got it off the trailer it idles just fine. 🤦‍♂️
      As of today, it runs great on flat land. And it climbs like, well, a mule.
      But it has one issue. Sometimes uphill it will suddenly lose power like the fuel isn't getting delivered. It never dies completely, it just sputters and won't go until you let off the gas pedal and let it recover. It tends to do it more with 2 passengers or some cargo and wide open throttle BUT occasionally will do it at only partial throttle and with just me on it. 
      I read a lot about how the fuel pumps on these Mule 610's suck, so I put in a new one today and a new fuel filter. It still had the same symptoms immediately after, so that was $40 wasted.
      Any ideas? I keep seeing folks saying they replaced the pulse pump with an electric fuel pump. This thread said so, and it gets brought up in this thread and also here. In each case somebody says "12v fuel pump solved my problem!" and then they promptly disappear from ever posting again, lol.
      I have some questions for y'all:
      1. Do you think fuel delivery is the problem? I have a hunch that it is, given the hill + throttle symptoms.
      2. The pulse pump on the Mule is located ABOVE the gas tank. Can an electric fuel pump pull fuel UP in this manner?
      3. What would I do with the spare line that goes from the fuel pump to the crankcase? Every electrical pump is just in & out, they don't have that third line...
      4. Any idea what kind of flow rate I would need or which pump works for this application?

• By Cj Winds
      I have a 2005 Yamaha Kodiak 400 Automatic. It has an oil leak inside clutch cover. The middle gear has two oil seals, the front seal is leaking engine oil into clutch area. How do you change the leaking seal?
    • By Glen Motbey
      Hi Guys,
      I pick up an old 89 Yamaha Pro Hualer and its got no spark. Theres no power coming out of the CDI unit to the coil. Does anyone know how to or if you can check the cdi unit? Does anyone know where I could get a replacement one? Thanks Ben
    • By hornythrony
      Does anyone know ways to regulate the speed etc other then the throttle screw? I have turn it almost all the way and it won't move on hills but keeps getting faster on flat gravel roads. I have a Chinese quad that's bigger but is a 3 gear so I just put it in first and let my kids go nuts cuz it might rattle it self to S... but it only goes so fast
    • By Micah Gafford
      I'm Micah I live in southern Indiana in the Hoosier national forest. Just picked up my first ATV for extra cheap and I've gotta get it up and running from sitting in a friend's shed for a few years. It's a '95 Polaris Xplorer 400. I've had a little bit of experience with simple ATV stuff from the cheap chinese atv my in-laws bought for our kids. I don't expect nearly as many headaches but would love suggestions on what things to go through before putting in a battery, gas, and oil and trying to fire it up.
      Thanks!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michael Aiken
      Where can I find a wiring diagram for my 2005 450 Kodiak. Thanks.
    • By Mo Salem
      So my front hub broke, I’d like to put aftermarket on. Hard to find new oe ones. Please help. I’m new to all of this, I have some car knowledge and try to apply it
    • By oxidized_black
      tag : zukifreak

• By LMI
      Was using the quad the other day to shuttle wood from my pickup to my wood pile.  When the job was done I turned off the Quad and heard a bit of a racket from the front end.  When I got down underneath the sound seemed to be coming from the fan housing.  fan was moving in spurts and not quickly... much like a computer case fan that's had it's day.  What I know.
      Temp sensor is ok, as the fan tries to activate fan is getting some voltage as it is attempting to spin.  When I first bought it used I tested the fan direct to battery and it was fine. The fan was working ok even not direct wired as I went on a couple of rides and when stopped and idling the fan did run Seems to be free spinning with my finger read up in the manual and they require me to drop the rad.  now I'm not opposed to that as the rad has some damaged areas I want to try and straighten out.  But if I can get the fan working without, I can leave the rad as it is until next year.
      Fan assembly is about 300 bills, any work arounds or alternatives?  I even thought large computer case brushless fan.  smaller ones are about $7 larger ones better quality probably far below the 300.  They run standard 12v DC.
      Anything I should be doing before dropping the rad... other than check for obstructions even though it seems to spin, and trying to hardwire it to the battery again for a test to see if it acts the same?
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html