Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Here are some Shots that I took while I was there....I took over 600 Shots Still Sorting and Fixing....Looking for the Best ones LOL!!!!

Anyway,,,enjoy.....

Here are a Few....

IMG_5851.jpg

X053

IMG_5931.jpg

Dirtdog and X053

IMG_5945.jpg

X053

IMG_5954.jpg

Dirtdogs First Recovery Mission

IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

Couldnt quite Pull it out of the hole

IMG_6108.jpg

Any guess on who passed out by the Fire???

IMG_6125.jpg

My Wife

IMG_6179.jpg

Xmuddogs Son Wade Getting some AIR!!

IMG_5987.jpg

i thought 3 wheelers were illegal

must be only in my state

They have NEVER Been Illegal....That is a Popular Misconception.....They are legal in your State....I know people that live there and Ride them.....

Back to the Thread....

WOW! Thanks MWKE, great photos! Is that Grizzly a new 700 with Power steering? Love these shots:

DSC030422.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

Yes that would be my Friends new 700 with Power Steering:biggrin: He kept wanting me to ride....I kept telling him NO!!!! He also has that Clean 250R at the top of the hill overlookin the Ocean.....I would have been riding that all weekend:yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING Recovery Tow Strap 3 Inch x 20 Ft
      30% off code:307ZKTRF
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S83WMYV?ref=myi_title_dp
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Post up pics of crazy action shots on your ride or pics of others on theirs! Wheelies, jumps, etc!
      Bot:

Me:

And a nice action shot of Bot falling!

And a nice action shot of me doing.....I have not idea what!

• By StolenATV
      Posted ATV on Craigslist, was contacted thru text by number 440-571-6139. Said he would pay for me to deliver. He gave me home depot address in Euclid OH. So I figured public place was good. He walked up to me at my truck, he looked at the ATV, started it, asked if we could take off truck to drive. We did this. I glanced around and thought where could he go. He did a couple little circles to see how it handled. They next thing I see is him going out exit of parking lot into busy street in traffic. He disappeared really quick. I tried to catch in vehicle but he was no where to be found. So I am out a $4500 atv.
      I have the vin number and will post later date.
      If seen please contact Euclid police dept, they have the case no.
      The post Reward for info on recovery of 2014 Honda TRX450er sport quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Amazon Ads
      Where do you buy your ATV parts? Did you know that Amazon has ATV parts in stock for immediate delivery? You'll find all the best ATV parts and for great prices! Check out all the ATV parts available with free 2 day shipping now...
    • By Lostcause
      Hey all I was wondering if any of ya'll ever had to get Cortisone injections in the lower back. I finally got my MRI results and I have a herniated disc (L4-L5) and the doctor is recommending the injections. I've been researching on the web but I see alot of mixed comments so I'm not sure what to believe. I figured maybe someone here could give me the low down.
      1. Does it hurt and for how long?
      2.DOES IT WORK and for how long?
      3.any side effects?
      4.would you have it done again if the situation arose or would you seek different treatment?
      I've had severe pain for about a month now pretty much keeping me on my stomach unable to do much. The pain meds are getting old and really not working like they did at first. I need some relief! I can't even ride my Popo!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We have a new picture section and encourage everyone to upload their ATV photos. Looking for some suggestions on our categories. We used some of the old categories that we had. Currently you can upload photos to the different categories without creating an album, or you can create as many albums as you like to organize your photos.
      Currently the categories are:
      Crazy ATV Photos
      Show Off Your ATV
      Group ATV Photos
      ATV Scenic Rides
      Sport ATV Photos
      Utility ATV Photos
      Thinking we need:
      ATV Riding Spots
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/gallery/
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By sandrider
      is there a way to send pictures from your mobile phone to Q.C.?
    • By Stoopidbot1
      Project Three - ATV On Demand::Video Member View
      I stumbled across this on another site. Thought you guys might enjoy it.