Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

OffRoadExpo

9th Annual Off-Road Expo in Pomona Oct. 3-5

NINTH ANNUAL OFF-ROAD EXPO PRESENTED BY TOYOTA

INVADES POMONA OCTOBER 3-5

Nation’s Largest Off-Road Consumer Products Show Series Returns to Southern California

Off-road fans dreaming about a hot new ATV, side-by-side or accessory for their existing ride need look no further than the Off-Road Expo presented by Toyota set to roll in to the Pomona Fairplex for its ninth year. This off-road extravaganza will be filled with all the latest trucks, UTVs, sand rails, ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, RVs, Jeeps, thousands of accessories and more. Off-road enthusiasts from all across the West will not want to miss this three-day off-road party, which showcases all the latest toys, technologies, gear and accessories from hundreds of national and local exhibitors. In addition to amazing show discounts, there will be exciting live-action entertainment including freestyle motocross, vehicle ride and drives, live music, celebrity driver appearances and more. There is truly something for off-road fans of all ages and expertise at this world famous gathering for the off-road lover!

Admission to the event is $12 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12 and children 5 and under are free. Food and drink will be available for purchase on-site. Tickets are available online at Off Road Expo and at the box office during the Expo (cash only).

WHEN:

Friday, October 3, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Saturday, October 4, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, October 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

WHERE:

Pomona Fairplex

1101 W. McKinley Avenue

Pomona, CA 91768

Thousands of off-road fans will be on hand to see all the latest off-road innovations, shop for new toys the whole family can use, enjoy the incredible demos and take advantage of great show discounts. In addition to the thousands of spectators and guests, off-road manufacturers, dealers and distributors will be on-site to demonstrate and educate attendees on all the latest vehicles and accessories.

FOR MORE

INFORMATION:

Please visit: Off Road Expo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By chuckufarlie
      I'm looking for people to ride with. I live in the GTA, but often ride Haliburton or Kawartha trails, and have recently discovered a bunch of trails that don't belong to any club, if anyone is looking to ride.
    • By Ajmboy
      OK, so I'm a boxing fan...anyone watch last night's fight between Manny Pacquiao & Ricky Hatton?

The PacMan is just too fast and too accurate. Floyd Mayweather just announced yesterday that he's coming out of retirement to fight Marquez in July. Maybe we'll get a December fight between Pretty Boy and the PacMan?
      So, Manny has convincingly beaten up DeLaHoya (just announced his retirement from boxing) and now Hatton...
    • By bradleyheathhays
      This may sound like a stupid question, as I'm prone to ask sometimes. But...I drive a '96 Cherokee with the inline 4.0 non-interference engine and it doesn't like driving in the heat so much. Since I'm a car down right now I'm driving it a LOT more than I used to. After a lot of driving in this hot weather it starts slower, but still starts and runs ok.

So to help it out I've been raising the hood and putting 2 box fans right on top of the engine to help it cool. I hadn't thought about it but my Mom asked if cooling it down too quickly could be bad for the engine. And since I don't know I thought I'd ask here.

Any harm in using my method to cool an engine down much more quickly than normal?
    • By ATVNetwork
      When it comes to adding more power to your ATV, the first thing that usually comes to mind is bolting on a slip-on exhaust. However, that usually means you are also bolting on a lot more noise. HMF do...
      More...
    • By ATVNetwork
      For some of us that live in the northern states with brutal winters, spring often means warmer weather and the ability to run a garden hose without the fear of water freezing up. For everyone in more warmer climates or those in the southern states that have never even seen snow, you may already be using your garden hose or power washer all year long 😁! So in the spirit of Spring and Spring Cleaning, we decided to take a look at what products exist out there specifically for ATV cleaning, washing off the mud, and general care. ATV bodies are plastic in most cases, and it's important not to use abrasive chemicals or hard brushes, so you don't scuff up the plastic...let the trail riding do that for you, you won't get a shortage of scratches from all the trees and branches if you're riding in the woods! For those of you that like to do some ATV mud'ing, you've probably already adopted a routine for cleaning your ATV after mud-bogging a bit and may have a favorite product you already use. Some even use basic soap and water or a basic car wash. Hey, if it works for you great!
      For the purpose of this article, we are going to look at some of the items available on the market and encourage our members to reply with what they use and what they like. Don't forget to let us know where you buy it. You can buy car wash products in stores like Advance Auto Parts, Autozone, and Walmart and also online auto parts sellers like Auto Anything, Auto Barn, and Amazon. Let's take a look at some OffRoad ATV Washes...

Slick Off-Road Wash, 32oz 
      Removes heavy dirt and mud Won't strip lubrication Safe on bearings, paint, plastics, and metal surfaces Biodegradable Non-corrosive Currently available on Amazon for $24.99 which is the same price on the manufacturer's website https://www.slickproductsusa.com but you'll get free shipping if you are a prime member. Slick products free shipping is over $75.

X-Tream Clean XTC01-1 MX ATV Wash - 1 Gallon
      Spray and rinse No brushing and scrubbing required Removes mud, dirt, grease and general grime Safe on all surfaces Biodegradable, non-corrosive and phosphate free Currently available on Amazon for $22.48 but if you check out the manufacturer's page and buy from them, it' $15.95!

Chemical Guys CWS20264 Tough Mudder Truck Wash Off Road and ATV Heavy Duty Soap Oz-1/2 Gal, 64. Fluid Ounces
      Surface-Release additives repel future mud, dirt, and filth for easier cleaning Perfect for dirt bikes, quad bikes, mudder trucks, ATVs, and dune buggies Safe for use on paintwork, glass, metal, plastic, engines, and undercarriage parts Versatile formula works in bucket wash, foam gun, and high pressure foam cannon pH-balanced formula does not strip wax or sealant coatings 1/2 Gallon is currently available on Amazon for $23.99, but the manufacturer has is for $21.99 on their website but you'll most likely have to pay shipping.

Alco Dirt Bike and ATV Wash 1 Gallon
      ALL NATURAL cleaning product Safe on the machine, safe for the environment Will not tarnish aluminum parts or damage seals Currently available on Amazon for $34.90 with free shipping but check the website where it sells for $19.98 but you'll most likely pay shipping unless you order over $99.

Hopefully for those that were not aware of specific ATV washes, this gives you some idea of what is out there. Keep your ATV clean by washing down the plastics, undercarriage/frame and tires. Some go as far as little tire protectant and shine as well as plastic protectant. However you do it, have fun and think of it as prepping your ATV for the next ride...don't leave a dirty ATV in the garage!

View full post
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.
    • By Gunny
      We had a few days of rain & then a cold front came thru our area. The claimed we had snow in the mountains, so I went for a ride to see for myself ... and what did I find ?? ........... SNOW !! ......... Not a lot mind you, but it was fun. When I unloaded the bike the temps were 27 degs F (-2.7c) & warmed up all the way to 33 degs F (0.5c) ... for about an hour. The rest of the day the temps stayed at 31 degs F (-0.5c) ... and then the storm came in ........ WOO HOO !!
      I will say however, there was no dust or bugs !! I did see a few people as the muzzle loader deer hunt was on & I think I was the only one that saw a buck !! ...
      Saw a few other deer & then a family of Mooses ... a cow & calf & a nice bull !! I got as close as I dared, making sure there were at least a couple trees between him & I & took what photo's I could ....
      Here's a short video of the days ride, make sure you watch it in 1080p & I hope you enjoy it !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adwkD9J1Dmw]01 Oct 2014 First Snow - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Gunny
      Make sure you watch the video in 1080p. And all the ride info is on the video page, so no reason to rewrite it here.
      Hope you enjoy the video ...
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By mikeexplorer
      3rd annual event at Lost Trails ATV Park, Dunmore, PA
      Attached flyer has the details