Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I lost my girl 8 yrs ago today. Just made a video for her. Unfortuneatly most of what I have of her is just old photos. I dont have a scanner so I dont have much on my PC. Wasnt in much of a mood for editing either. This is what I put together. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mclPJw9HUw]YouTube - In Memory of Corinna Lynell Kehoe[/ame]

Very Sad, I'm sorry MIKEY. I'm sure she is very thankful for what you did to help carry yours and her memory. She is still very much alive in your heart. God Speed.

wow, nice video. I didn't have a very good day either yesterday, although my day was nothing compared to your loss.

I'm sorry to hear, but just remember that you now have an angel watching your every move, taking care of you as you walk through life... <33

Thanks guys. Im OK today. Its been 8 yrs. I've pretty much excepted it. I was doing OK yesterday til I started making the video. I had to take some pics off a disc and put them on this PC, then I must have listened to that song 100 times while editing and trying to sync it to the music. By that time I was pretty much depressed and missing her.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Billy went all out and bought N2deep Snorkels, Rubber Down customs Rad kit and Rox speed fx Risers for his Grizzly 700. It took a solid 3 days in the shed to install all this new gear on Billys Yamaha grizzly 700! We cant wait for the next time we get out and go on a run! should be this week actually! gonna be good to get the Yamahas grizzlys and Kodiak together!
    • By 06kfx440
      February 7th to 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By mothrottle
      Does a US made grease gun fit Metric zerk fittings, or do I need a conversion to fit them?  Thanks in advance.
    • By quadmaniac
      I was looking online and saw some cool lifted ATVs and figured I'd start a topic. Please post if you have pics or if you find some cool lift kit ATV photos or videos online, let's keep the topic going. I just added this one in the gallery but you can just add them in this topic also.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By paradiseoffroadpark
      MX Track and Turn Track will be prepped for this weekend. Trails have been cleared and a section has been added to the red trail. Gate opens at 9am. $20 per rider with an exception for Father's Days. Father's Day all Father's ride free with paid admission of at least one child. Ride safe and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on and off the Track & Trails! Visit our website for more info Paradise Offroad Park| ATV and Dirt bike trails and track| 1276 Sgoda Road,Macon, Georgia 31217.
    • By WillyPoP
      all pics.....
      GeorgeTown June 2012 pictures by WillyPoPP - Photobucket

• By Ballistik
      Mikel5469 and I are trying to get some people to gather for a ride up in Rose City/Bull Gap area. If your interested contact either one of us. Hope you can make it!!!!!!
    • By bobber
      put new piston, jug, crank, and bearings in 05 yfz 450, according to service manual. when i try to start it carb blows out, exhaust sucks in. could i have put somthing together wrong?