Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

SunLrider

what should i do???

Now let me get something straight right now, I am not sick of my SunL yet I just wanna know what to get when I'm done with it.

So you pretty much get what I'm saying so I was looking along the lines of a 400 or bigger.

No bigger than a 700

I will post a poll after I get some ideas

Thanks

Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,Well,,,,,Your 12,,,,I dont know your Ability to Ride so I will say Nothing.....Be happy with what you have for awhile...develop your Skills then make an informed Decision.....Its an Expensive sport so Go down Every Avenue before you buy and get what you Need before you get what you want....Did that make Sense???

Well your right but i have been riding with my friend sence i was 8 and he has a grizzly 700 now, i was supposed to get his big bear 400 but he left it in nutral without the parking brake and it got flooded in the lake behind his house so yea....

That Really means NOTHING to me.....Not trying to be Smart....Just the Dad in me talking....Ive seen lots of Freaky Stuff in my Time....Mostly Kids on WAY TOO BIG Machines thinking they know how to ride them...Not the Kids Fault but the parents fault...Too big of a machine,,,,Too much Horse Power...and lack of adult Supervision Results in Serious Accidents or Fatalities....Legally in my State someone your age cant ride anything over 90cc's...I havet really seen it enforced at ATV areas though

I say ride what you have.....You dont have to keep up with the Smiths to have a Good time....

a 400 hundred is way to big for u im sorry for being so bland... i agree with both of them use wat u got.. all i want to know is wat is wrong with the one u have now??? and how long have u had it that ur sick of it????? (iam not trying to be rude in these statemants, sorry if it might sound like it)

At 12 years old, anything over a 400 is WAY too big. Take it from me, my brother is 12 years old and a pretty decent rider for his age. He's not the heaviest 12-year-old there is, but he's 5'3"...and he's dwarfed by just about everything over a 400. Even my cousin's Eiger 400 makes him look small.

I'm not sure how big you are or what your riding ability is, but at your age, stick with the quad you have and don't think too much about your next quad.

How old is your friend with the Grizzly 700?

Well, I'm 13, and I have a Predator 500. It's strong, I think it's comfortable(for what it is, at least), but it certainly doesn't make me look like a dwarf. The only reason I don't look like a dwarf on it is I'm pretty big for a 13 year old. 5'8" and 200 pounds.

i would get a 300ex at ur age. i got bored with my 250ex wayyyyy to quickly. and i was 12 when i got it

havin clutch will keep the thrill up and keep u on ur toes.

DONT get a rally, i have heard numerous problems with them

ozark= bullet proof

yeah i agree with all these guys. I have a rancher 420 and im 14 and its pretty big. For you i would say a recon 250 or 350 yamaha bruin. but not bigger than that

Now let me get something straight right now, I am not sick of my SunL yet I just wanna know what to get when I'm done with it.

So you pretty much get what I'm saying so I was looking along the lines of a 400 or bigger.

No bigger than a 700

I will post a poll after I get some ideas

Thanks

Sport or Utility? How far down the road do you want to get a different quad?