Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I let my wife claim the car she doesn't get to drive due to health problems. So I drive Miss Carol in her car plus it saves us money on gas. The trucks not to good on gas.

We got this thing so we could haul all three Quads and my lady could drive it on a standed car licence and we could tow a caravan but it was very ruff and cramped in the cab and the two dogs had very little room to move and it had no power to do more then 40mph and did I mention how ruff it was also we only got 550kms. per 70Ltr.(340mile per 18.5gallon) and ruff dont get me started on how ruff it was:aargh:

newride001.jpg

• Like 1

We had this first it at least did 100kph (highway speed) but it only seats 2. Know we have the F-250 and just tow the old trailer when we take all three Quads out and thats not offen

photos001_zps9f1d28e5.jpg

Edited by Earthmover
more info

This is what hauls our Quads now. Wow! We love this thing, This is not just an F-250 over here. I can do 100kph seat 5 in cumfort and It only uses 680kms per 110lts (422mile per 29gallons)

quadsf250wunjunga008_zps00366ee0.jpg

quadsf250wunjunga007_zps65b151ae.jpg

quadsf250wunjunga006_zps95e073b5.jpg

quadsf250wunjunga009_zps04fdfb6d.jpg

• Like 2

Just picked up a used trailer to hold the quad, will post some pics this spring. :)

The bed of our old rusted and crapped out old chevy. Why? Cuz that is all i got to haul my bikes and it works just fine. Im never goin far so.

I use this same trailer to hook up to my equinox, but next week I'm using it again for Halloween hayrides with the quad!

Just picked up a new 2018 Chevy Tahoe to haul the Jumping Jack and quads. The Trailblazer was starting to get too many problems with it and it was time. Looking around at late model used, the prices were still up there so I figure just go for it and buy new.

More then enough towing capacity for our needs and more cargo room for camping gear

0116181757 (Medium).jpg

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 5:34 AM, mikeexplorer said:

Just picked up a new 2018 Chevy Tahoe to haul the Jumping Jack and quads. The Trailblazer was starting to get too many problems with it and it was time. Looking around at late model used, the prices were still up there so I figure just go for it and buy new.

More then enough towing capacity for our needs and more cargo room for camping gear

0116181757 (Medium).jpg

Congrats on the Tahoe, love those trucks! Great color BTW, looking good! Let's see her hooked up with Jumpin Jack when you get a chance. :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikeexplorer said:

Won't be until the spring. Ski season for me now, go back to quadding in the spring.

Mike

I used to love to ski, have to get back out there one day. Enjoy and share any good pics! 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 10:38 AM, Ajmboy said:

I used to love to ski, have to get back out there one day. Enjoy and share any good pics! 

Skiing pictures I would figure would be off topic .

Mike

2003 Denali 6.0 liter.  Got it cheap and it hauls like a champ

What I have and use at this time. (pics from last fall when I bought my Sportsman 500, two + hrs from home.)

45866472_10157001612906977_8899104582987153408_n.jpg

45668814_10157001613096977_2987424103993966592_n.jpg

Slowly re-tooling after living in Europe for two years. The 18ft black trailer can hold 4 mid-size wheelers. Currently this hauls the RZR and a new acquired Sportsman 500. Still have 2 pickup beds to fill. 3e94cb09298893a755929664e2c4cd65.jpg

• Like 1

This is a pretty cool hauler with a camper.
2jey4ya.jpg&key=8f548c84f9228a5eda50083eaaf39aa4a0bbb788ee036ae121b6304013ad01e9
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1PuUEPO1S5m5fOYzCEMzS3e-M9r7hCC5HssthSvNECnwjb_7L&key=09af92f9ccea21eec6dc608f1c1ede41c0ab6637d240416096227328bf67e5d3
68743db2a186cca1038c4424e653a1e7.jpg&key=b44126e21d904b36196137b935225492c41d4e5fd3adbd434e1016913944d89d
Was this made or bought?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 06kfx440
      My retaining wall fell 20 feet up my driveway from the entrance. I called my insurance company and was told that there isn’t a lot they can do.

So I called the town to see who built it and the old homeowner did 4 years ago! With no contractor! And the building department passed it for inspection.

There is no geo grid, no drainage, and dirt as a backfill. I bet you I can pull the rest down by hand.

My question is who is responsible? This is not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Christian Smith
      Recently bought a Polaris 425 Xpedition. Main issue is that the quad randomly misfires sometimes. ONLY does it at idle. Everything sounds good. What should I look for? Haven't checked the plug, seems a bit hard to get to, not sure. Headlights flicker at idle as well, is this a sign of a weak stator? Help? 
    • By Seymore
      I made my intro about a QuadRunner I was working on and found a multitude of problems. Most I fixed, but I'm thinking that I'll be making more trips to see the 90' LT-250/4WD. Age and needing regular attention is the reason. The owner, NOT being mechanically inclined, adds into the equation.
      So, I deliver it and was offered, as payment, a 95' LT-250/4WD, with paper. It didn't run and had been sitting outside for last 12+ months. It was (basically) all there. This happened Saturday and this "Barn Find" came home to live out it's final years (I suspect).

Today I finally found time to look at her. Not a pretty sight. Rough life, many hrs....... MANY! Only 2399mi, but the speedo is disco'd. I just want to know if this will be worth pursuing. First things first, a really good cleaning. I hate working on dirty vehicles.

The battery actually took and held a charge! The carb was pulled, cleaned and the tank drained. Found a broken orange wire, dangling loose, near the carb. It was hot when the key was on and ended up connecting to a 10A fuse block. Well, I wonder why it didn't run???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 
      Carb back on, fresh non-eth fuel, had to remove the air filter for this test (needs replacement), sprayed a little ether..... hit the starter, fired and died. Third time's a charm, she runs. I'll be going thru things as I can and questions will follow, in this thread.

WOOHOO!!!
    • By Jeff011366
      Hello,
        Over the years I have always used a friends machine, and only ride a few times a year. Last week I purchased a 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700. The front diff needs a rebuild, the axles are very loose where they go into diff. My question is, both front wheels rotate forward by hand, but do not rotate the opposite direction. Is this "NORMAL OPERATION" I plan on rebuilding the hubs at the same time as the diff.....

My question about the rear diff, it rolls as if the machine has a total POSI rear axle...……. I lifted the front end off the garage floor with overhead hoist, as I moved it sideways the rear tires skidded rather than rotate. Both would roll forward easy, but not go in a circle. When I drove the machine in the garage making a tight turn I could feel the binding and skidding of rear tires....  Even if the switch was in 4 wheel drive, when it's hanging in te air the ignition is off...….. with the machine in 2 wheel drive mode, is that HONESTLY 1 wheel drive to allow turning without tearing up the lawn? then it locks the rear axle once it's put into 4 wheel drive? I'm guessing the rear diff needs a rebuild also because there is something "BALLED UP" internally locking the rear wheels together?
        It's a old machine that was not maintained, I thought the wheels were all rusted, but it was 17 years off baked on red clay. Just wanting to make it a reliable machine. I have great mechanical ability, just lacking a little knowledge of what is suppose to be "NORMAL OPERATING STANDARDS"

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.
      Jeff
    • By Andrew520
      Got a good deal on an 89 bayou 300. Couple questions. First is in the picture I have posted. Note the two wires at the bottom of the pic (white and black/yellow). They were not hooked up to anything and Im not sure if they are supposed to go to the battery or somewhere else and what they are for.
      Second question is I had the carb apart for a cleaning. The vaccum operated slide has a spring under the cap with a plastic clip that goes inside the spring. Is there a proper location inside the spring for that clip. Right now it is just below half way inside the spring.
      It runs alright but keeps fouling the plug. Pulled the plug off, cleaned it and dried it off and it starts back up but not sure how long before itll do it again, last time it was about 20 minutes of riding and it bogged out and wouldnt start.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By supercrew
      I barely survived. BAH HA HA HA!!!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbg6UBDRALI&feature=share]PA Game Commission's new toys for trespassers!!! - YouTube[/ame]
    • By CK1999_400ex
      JUST WONDERING ?
      so im wanting to know what brand of plugs you prefer to use in all of your riding toys and a little info about why you use that brand .. and what do your plugs cost in your area ..
    • By KFx400jim
      Instead of continuing the thread hijack that was going on, I thought I would start this one.
      If you have other toys than quads, 3 wheelers or bikes, post up. Here is my other toy:

• By southernillinoiatv
      We are approved for by the city For Tots ride and delver toys in Bridgeport,IL on December 20th. We will be meeting at the high school in Bport around 4pm.
      You can drive ATV's or SXS for this event only and we DON'T need a city permit for this.
      WE are working on getting toys donated and a list of kids that need toys for Christmas.
      We are also going to be making flyer to post around the area to let people know that Southernilliniatv.com will be the ones doing this toys for tots.
      We are also asking each person that comes to donate a 10.00 toy. If you could wrap it that would be very helpful, just put a tag on it telling if it is for a boy or girl.... thanks everyone