Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

so i got an email from my dad this mornign asking me what i want for my 13th birhtday in 16 days, i was looking into buing a new fourwheeler preferribly under 2000 dollars, so now im stuck on what to buy so any suggestions would be nice.

so i got an email from my dad this mornign asking me what i want for my 13th birhtday in 16 days, i was looking into buing a new fourwheeler preferribly under 2000 dollars, so now im stuck on what to buy so any suggestions would be nice.

suzuki hayabusa:biggrin::yes::laugh:

LOL........ ill keep ua lookin for yua:laugh:

Since you already have a little riding experience (maybe alot i dont know lol) id suggest either a raptor 350 or a 400ex/z400 etc.. I dont find the 400s have any uncontrollable power but can definatly get going if u want. reliable bikes also and u can find pretty cheap used ones, good bikes to grow into also. I saw a kid that couldnt have been more than 7 years old ..no lie not even exagerating on a z400 this past weekend, he was haulin a$$

Are you asking what kind of quad you should get? If so, go find a nice 400 some where. The EX is a tank and the Z is practically race worthy.

If you are going to buy new, take a ride to NY, not too far from Mass...

Go to Home Page

ATVs bought 2 new there. Best prices anywhere.

botttttttttttttt my 400ex isnt a tankkkkkkkkkk i LOVEEE herrrrrr. she never lets me down, she's dang near bulletproof!!!!!!

botttttttttttttt my 400ex isnt a tankkkkkkkkkk i LOVEEE herrrrrr. she never lets me down, she's dang near bulletproof!!!!!!

i think bot's statement "its a tank" was him pointin out that it was very reliable

my poor ex is beat to death every weekend and she still rolls as good as when i first bought her.

I didn't mean tank in a bad way. The 400EX is a great machine. I meant tank like it would take a ballistic missle to stop one. They are based off the XR400. The unstoppable bike.

there is a 1989 suzuki quadzilla for $2500 for sale i think close to u

Probably not the most reliable quad to get..considering its a 2 stroke and a 89..unless its in REALLY good condition..but you can never be too sure..but i could be wrong Sun could be really skilled at mechanical stuff. If its in decent condition id snatch that up..would be a blast!

I have a 1981 Yamaha IT465. I bought the thing for 100 bucks, put a new top end on it and last year put 700 miles on it in Mexico. The only bike that didn't have issues. 27 year old 2 stroke that can smoke just about any modern bike.

I didn't mean tank in a bad way. The 400EX is a great machine. I meant tank like it would take a ballistic missle to stop one. They are based off the XR400. The unstoppable bike.

ohhh sorrry:confused:lol, i just LOVe my 400ex, when this one's time is through I'll be buying another one...I don't want a 450...seen too many problems w/them...and for what I do, the power w/the 400ex is great.

I recommend it to anyone out there...my 400ex is nearly 9 years old w/two race seasons on it....and it's doing just fabulous!!!!:biggrin: