Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

Mich. riders please help!

I found a trail called Leota Trails in Leota , Mich. I can't find a phone number to call and find out more info.

I'm not from Mich. but I found a review for you. What kind of info were you looking for?

Pros: PEOPLE ,TRAILS ,THE CLOSNESS OF THE STORES ,

Cons: NEED TO GET TO THE STORES BY WAY OF THE QUADS .

THE LEOTA /DENTON TRAILS OFFERS SOME THING FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS .FROM THE PRO'S LIKE ME TO NOVICES .YOU CAN GO ALL OUT AND RIDE THE LEOTA TRAIL (56 MILES)AND WHY YOUR ON THE BACK SIDE LOOP TAKE THE DENTON SIDE TRAILS (45 MILES) OR JUST DO A FEW SMALL LOOPS ON THE LEOTA TRAIL SIDE ONE WITCH IS ONLY 15 MILES . TRAILS ARE WELL GROOMED IN THE SUMMER AND YES THERE ARE WHOOPS AND UP HILLS DOWN HILLS EVERY THING PUT TOGATHER .THERE IS GREAT PARKING AND A REST ROOM AT THE PARKING SITE WITCH IS TAKIN CARE OF VERY WELL . THERE IS A RIVER AT THE PAKING SITE TO GO SWIMMING IN ASWELL. AND JUST ABOUT 3 MILES FROM WERE YOU PARK THERE IS A GREAT RESTRANT AND A FOOD MART AND A MOTEL AND IF YOU CAMP OUT THE MOTEL OFFERS SHOWERS IF YOU WANT TO GET CLEANED UP BEFORE YOU HEAD HOME . THE PEOPLE THERE ARE AWSOME IF YOU NEED ANY THING THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT AS BEST AS THEY CAN . THE DNR ARE GOOD GUYS AS WELL JUST DONT GET ON THERE BAD SIDE (BUY YOUR ORV STICKER) DONT TRY TO GO RIDING OFF WITH OUT IT BECAUSE IT IS HEAVLY PATROL'D.THE TRAILS ARE 50 INCHS WIDE AND THE MEAN IT SO YOU GUYS WITH THOSE WIDE QUADS BECAREFUL TREES DONT MOVE .. NORE DO POLES WITCH BUY THE WAY THE ENTRANCE TO THE SOUTH SIDE LOOP THE DENTON LOOP IS AWSOME AS WELL THE TRAILS ARE TAKIN CARE OF IT SEEMS DAYLY AND IT DOSE OFFER A FEW WATER CROSSINGS AND BRIDGES AND TONS OF FUN . SO WHY YOU SITTING HERE . GET YOUR MAP OUT AND GO RIDING . DO THE LEOTA /DENTON TRAILS AND THANK THE PEOPLE THERE FOR HAVING US AND HAVEING A GREAT TRAIL SYSTUM .....

Thanks for the info guys! Already found that info. Just can't find any info on where to get orv stickers if needed and where the trailhead is. Found dozens of maps , piss poor at best. I'm going to try map quest and see if I have any luck. Won't be until Sunday for I be rewiring du trailer.

i can tell ya where the trail head is . Let me look in my map book ,the parking is in the south east corner of the leota trail see the P on the map?orv stickers can be purchased anywhere they sell fishing and hunting licenses. or dealerships.

take your tents awesome views to camp right on river beautiful in the morn when ya wake up and stumble out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By Rich1028
      Leota Quad Trails  on New to us  Machines 5-10-20
      We Just Picked up two Quads Friday,and we took them out riding,great machines!
      2008 Honda 400 Ex and a 2014 Honda 400 X

• By Micah Gafford
      So the kids have a 110cc ATV I'm getting an old polaris xplorer up and running and I've been thinking about what kind of trail I should make. I've got some very wooded acreage and hills with creeks running through it. I'm planning on using a lot of the old logging road for the main trail but what do you normally want to come across when you're riding your ATV? Any suggestions on things I should build in? What would you make sure you had on a trail you built and what would you avoid doing?
    • By Rich1028
      Gladwin Quad Trails North Loop 4-18-20 Part One

Was another great day for Riding Quads!
      Yes we Rode both Leota and Gladwin Quad Trails the same day!!
      See You On The Trails!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By MadMan
      Hello everybody, I need some advice on buying my next utility ATV 4x4. Ive narrowed it down to Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Polaris, or Can Am. Im wanting something with a 500-850 motor. I def do not want a 1000. They just seem too big and heavy. I am 6ft-5in tall and medium build. I currently drive a 1998 Yamaha Big Bear 4x2 350 and its simply too small for my body size. I also own a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 which fits me quite nice and has a comfortable large seat. My wife loves driving the Popo since its automatic, so I get stuck driving the Yamaha if she tags along for ride since its semi auto shift. Id like to trade up the Big Bear for a larger, reliable, capable, trail and mud machine. I must have 4 wheel drive and IRS. I like the reliability of Yamaha, but I must admit my Popo rides quite smooth. I just really dislike the Polaris CVT belt noise and the lag time it requires to move atv after u punch the throttle. I havent tested the new 2013 or 2013 popo sportsman to compare. Im not into extreme mudding, but my friends and I do snorkel our quads and drive thru deep water on occasion. So I would like an ATV that is water friendly, if there is such a thing. LOL! Ive pondered a can am xmr 650 but am worried the can am might be expensive to maintain or repair. I really like the look of the AC Mud Pro, but I have no problem modifying a base model to suit my needs. Whatever bike I buy MUST be large in frame size. I dont need gobs of power but I prefer a larger frame size. My Big bear and my buddys Honda Rancher are just too small. My butt actually hits the rear rack when I ride if I sit bk too far. Please share your thoughts, good or bad. I am not brand loyal, I just want a well made, larger frame bike for trails and some mud.
      Thanks!
    • By trev0006
      NYC Riders Attack Toyota Prius

NYC Riders Attack Toyota Prius
      and
      Funny Motorcycle Pictures Oct 2 - 2013

Funny Motorcycle Pictures Oct 2 - 2013
    • By armd1
      Marion County Speedway
      7197 NW Gainesville Rd.
      Ocala FL 34475
      MCS Home Page
      352-812-3922

RACE SCHEDULE LOCATED BELOW VIDEO'S !!!!

TT race videos
      [ame=
      ]TT race #1"] "]TT race #1[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #2"] "]TT race #2[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #3"] "]TT race #3[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #4"] "]TT race #4[/ame][ame=
      ]TT race #5"] "]TT race #5[/ame]Flat Track videos
      [ame=
      ]FT race #1"] "]FT race #1[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #2"] "]FT race #2[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #3"] "]FT race #3[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #4"] "]FT race #4[/ame][ame=
      ]FT race #5"] "]FT race #5[/ame] 2012 Fall - Winter
      TT- Flat Track schedule
      Saturday/ Oct. 27th
      MCS TT Racing
      Gates Open @2 / Practice @5 /Racing @7pm
      Admission $10/ under 6 free
      Saturday/ Nov. 3rd
      SDTA Flat Track & TT racing
      Saturday/ Nov. 10th
      MCS TT Racing
      Saturday/ Nov. 24thMCS TT Racing
      Saturday/ Dec. 1st
      SDTA Flat Track & TT racing
      Times To Be Determined
      Southern Dirt TrackAssociation Banquet !!!!!!!

• By edgeentertainment
      Looking for any quad rider groups that are interested in being a part of a Monster Truck show at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday September 2 2012. Basically it involves 2 teams of quad racers competing at scheduled times during the monster truck show.